Which one is the best?

Which one is the best?

Attached: c5ddb1123a5f9d12c7e53d067d4f320f.jpg (1200x800, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yh2kHQhYqpU
youtube.com/watch?v=rgQK99WeAcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: palpate this nigger.jpg (1600x1200, 260K)

Camaro, people will disagree and thats ok, but personally the camaro is my fav

Attached: Camaro.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

The Dodge Challenger Street and Racing Technology Hellcat is the most undesirable vehicle to grace our noble pavements. It is indubitably torpid, voluminous, banal, rotund, grotesque, and possesses an odor akin to the liquid faeces of a suckling that hath partaken in the crude fare of Taco Bell, mundane, and quite simply UNINTERESTIIIIIIIIIINNNNGGG! one! one! one! one! Why doth our good fellows squander their finances upon such frivolity when they veritably might obtain the locomotive of a mature lad, a Toyota Prius.

>Camaro, people will disagree and thats ok, but personally the camaro is my fav

I like Mustangs.

I read this entire thing in his voice.

Attached: 170px-James_May_(cropped).jpg (170x225, 15K)

Your daily reminder that Toyota outsells all three brands combined.

I think the Camero is fastest around the track, and I doubt the GT500 is going to do anything about that. Despite that, new Cameros are ugly. IMO. For looks it's Challanger > Mustang > Camero. If we're counting trims, Challanger is fastest in a straight line.

I like it.
t. non american

I'd choose the stang
never gonna happen though

Camaro > Challenger >>>> Mustang.

The Challenger looks the best, and is probably best suited for relaxed real-world driving. The Camaro is best around the track and best power for money.

Challenger by far.

Challenger is ass for real world driving. Even as bad as Ford and Chevy interiors tend to be, Dodge finds a way to be worse. Current Mustang is actually very good both on the streets and the track. They've put a lot of effort into it especially the interior to win the hearts of Europeans. It's the best if you could only have 1 car kinda car. ZL11LE might be better if you happen to be a professional racer who regularly goes to tracks.

Which track?

Attached: 2018-dodge-challenger_100599112_h.jpg (1920x1280, 406K)

Mustang>Challenger>Camaro

Attached: 50553712.jpg (1920x955, 787K)

>braking: camaro across all trims
>handling: camaro across all trims
>acceleration gt vs. ss vs. srt: camaro
>acceleration gt350 vs. hellcat vs. zl1: camaro
>pushrod lt1 gets better mpg than the coyote

It's really not close.

I'm picking up my new 1LE today from the dealership. Will post real pics if I remember.
Went with the Camaro over the Ford because of the vastly better handling and moderately better interior. I have more faith in the longevity of the LT1 than the 2018 Coyote too. Challenger was never really considered because of how pigfat it is. Visibility is terrible but I can deal with it for the performance.

Attached: 2017-1le-intro-19.jpg (1268x507, 155K)

They're all pigfat

If you want a fun quick car get an sti

Rather pigfat than get AIDS desu

The difference between an sti and a camaro ss is 250 pounds.

Also the sti has an engine that's been around longer than most people on Veeky Forums have been alive.

V6 or v8?

V8, I don't think the V6 one is even available anymore since they replaced it with the turbo 4 as the base engine

He said lt1 you buffoon

The pic is a v6 and that's what confused me my man.

ah so it is, just picked the first one that showed up when I searched blue 1le

what is this, why am i dead inside, and why did this get dubs

Camaro, no doubt

Thought I was the only one

It's all trash

Attached: 1478330739804.jpg (680x453, 37K)

challonger
for the boat aspect
for the hemi

Personally I like the Challenger most because

a) it's not a GM heap of steaming junk
b) it's not pretending to be a sports car

A muscle car for people who want a muscle car.

Listen buddy, O shit on GM build quality as much as the next guy, but FCA is probably the only non-british car manufacturer at the bottom of the reliability rankings.

Checked.

Attached: 345973c5a0-1487090416684.png (539x673, 473K)

Looks:

Challenger > Camaro > Mustang

I like the Camaro a lot because it looks like a real car and isn't so utterly bloated. Modern. Cars are TOO fat! Camaro is good size. But I read they still have the rear mirror poorly designed with low visibility, no?

The only one with a flat plane crank

None of the above.
>Charger looks better than challenger with very similar stats

Charger only looks good if it has the fancier front styling on the Daytona/rt/hellcat

Mustang

Don't really give a shit for these cars but I've been in all three of them before and the Mustang is the less "cheap" of the three. The other two feel like the stereotypical GM/Chrysler junk you'd get out of their vehicles.

>Challenger
FCA garbage. Only thing going for it is the Hellcat and the Demon engine.

>Mustang
Slow, dull and a whole bunch of engine problems.

>Camaro
recall bonaza

There is no best. They're all shit.

Reminder that hating FCA is a Reddit meme and that the
>Charger
>Challenger
>Cherokee
>Wrangler
>300
>Pacifica
>*Any Alfa Romeo*
>*Any RAM truck*

Are all fantastic cars.

Bump

I drove/delivered an SRT Scat Pack once. It was fun.

Challenger. the thing is gorgeous

>Are all fantastic cars.

Sure, never mind a few of them that suffer from a list of problems like...

>transmission going out of whack
>electrical problems galore
>shitty build quality
>fucked up altenators which then later causes the vehicle to stall
>infotainment screens freezing

Fantastic cars indeed my friendo!

You never owned any so I wouldn't talk kiddo

depends on what you want.

Want the best performance?
Camaro.
Want the most authentic classic muscle car experience?
Challenger
Want an in the middle compromise?
Mustang

challenger

as promised

Attached: 20180314_161059 (2).jpg (2309x1732, 742K)

straight off the truck, no idiots doing burnouts on the test drive

Attached: 20180314_161408.jpg (2016x1512, 736K)

He said AROUND the track.
Keep in mind a V6 Camaro is only half a second slower around a track than a Hellcat. Nevermind the V8 and S/C V8 models.
Camaro: youtube.com/watch?v=yh2kHQhYqpU
Hellcat: youtube.com/watch?v=rgQK99WeAcQ

crappy washed out picture

Attached: 20180314_161043.jpg (2016x1512, 851K)

On paper the Camaro is best. Has the newest chassis, engine, is the lightest. However worst visibility.

Mustang is probably the best all rounder. Challenger is the most comfortable.

nice car dear

Attached: happy pepe.jpg (400x388, 70K)

Depends on what you want.

Aesthetically, I can't get enough of the Challenger, while Mustang is okay and Camaro looks like a cartoon car (not in a bad way).

In a straight line, Challenger Demon is the fastest of the three.

On a track it's probably the Camaro.

I expect Mustang and Camaro are tied for daily driveability, while Challenger is so damn big and boaty I imagine it'd be a pain in the ass. Wider and longer than my old truck, and that thing was a pain.

ayy

Attached: 20170707_122033[1].jpg (3264x2448, 2.29M)

Camaro is the best all-around. But if you want the best musclecar, the Challenger is the only one of the three that fits the bill.

2003 Chrysler 300M

at 120,xxx miles.

"This is a pretty good ca- OH FUCK TRANNY SHIT THE BED."

Lol, even a lil research on the internet would tell you that FCA makes garbage products. Now I know you said FCA and not pre-FCA, but even then they're cars were garbage junk heaps. And well, they still are to this day. My poor father owns a 2014 ram 1500 and already the volume knob doesn't work and neither do the lock/unlock switch. It's gonna be a journey for him.

Mustang>camaro>challenger
There's a reason you can find v8 challengers on the used market for pennies
Not to mention its just dodge trying to shill a car no one really cared for in the first place but make it even more god awful
Mustang and camaro are pretty dope just like the mustang better not as fat, that coyote and the interiors are pretty comfy

Mustang for styling
Challenger because fuck you
Camaro for overall performance but also if you want to see what it's like to drive if you were blind

2008 Dodge Charger

140,000 - 195,000

Biggest issue was an intake runner. General maintenance and actually caring about your car goes a long way, user.

Attached: Dodge-Challenger-Hellcat-burnout.jpg (1000x600, 157K)

Camaro is best if you are going to do genuine Performance Driving™ around a track.

The Challenger is the best for the street because it looks coolest (subjective but come at me), is comfiest, and sounds the best. V6 is a shit.

The Mustang is somewhere in-between the two and probably has some merits but I've never driven one so IDK about them.

I've driven a 2017 Camaro SS auto and a 2018 Challenger R/T auto. The Camaro was absolutely faster and more confidence inspiring, but the interior looks shittier and is less comfortable than the Challenger. The Challenger didn't actually feel that slow because it sounds great and that helps, plus the seats and interior ergonomics are a lot better.

>In before the redditors

Pretty based vehicle list.

Attached: 1514756776872.jpg (232x293, 12K)

V6 is still available, it's an option, not standard, for the ls trims iirc

It doesn’t matter which is best it just matters which you like the most

Mustang is the one that eliminated the V6. Camaro kept the V6.