Have you ever come to the sudden realization your taste completely changed?

Have you ever come to the sudden realization your taste completely changed?
I've nearly completely lost interest in japanese stuff, and would very much prefer any European piece of shit
It struck me once I realized when I hear R32 I no longer think about an r32 skyline, but an r32 golf
I think I'm starting to like audi
And I find hatchbacks pathetic...

Attached: 1_DdaIp05_oCR7iDvdTc8htg.jpg (780x580, 113K)

it will happen to everyone around you as well and then maybe you won't notice it so much.

I've had hatches and wagons all my life, but now I'm miring something like an S5 or TT

I used to really like toyota until i drove a 2010+ and saw how they handled their sports cars, scion, and unfortunately their 'aesthetic' with lexus and black plastic grilles

Attached: 1422907443047.jpg (590x365, 63K)

used to love classic cars but now find them to be incredibly impractical and overpriced money pits

>starting to like audi

what the fuck

I am a Toyota truck & suv guy but all their other stuff is meh to me. When I decided I wanted something to whizz around with I tried to like the 86 but no, no, I had to admit it was weak no HP no torQue. Hard left into American muscle.

The BRZ is the only Japanese car in the last 15 years that I actually like.
I used to hate American cars, but I've realised in the last few years you guys have made some amazing machines.

They say people are born gay but I believe they can turn as they get older.

I used to like German cars, but as i became older i saw that they are almost exclusively driven by niggers and dune coons. Now i like Japanese cars instead.

i grew up on bmw's and porsches because my doctor parents only drove these. i'm mostly interested in burger or jap cars now.

never cared for euro cars. The looks, the price, and the air of pretentiousness that seemed to follow them.

working in the auto industry basically solidified my disdain for euro cars and ESPECIALLY THEIR OWNERS. Fucking entitled little shits.

dude
seat
lmao

i hate cars in general now. they're all boring.
>4 cylinders in everything

I used to have my own thoughts and convictions
then I failed to gather the wherewithal to see my vision though
now I just accept everything I know and perceive is wrong
so take the path of least resistance and live the lie of everyone else

You found the anti-faggot cure!

Quickly! Inform Mike Pence!

>post yfw euros have to deal with 1.0L 3cyl engines
>post yfw engines have belts submerged in oil because lol sealed case

Attached: E100Kekglomerate.gif (480x352, 293K)

I used to hate modern(well, anything 90s or newer other than bmw, 240sx, and Porsches) but I find myself less and less disgusted by modern stuff.

I find myself actually liking things like the toyobaru and the new fiata

toyobaru is the only modern car that appeals to me
>small like 90's cars
>rwd
that engine though. if i could afford to swap in a ej25 i'd take it

if you feel the need for 90s plastic and horizontal climate controls, the mirage has all of that
even green digital clock straight out of 1987 lmao

I used to mainly be a giant weeb and focused mainly on Japanese cars. I am now still a giant weeb, but I've expanded into maybe not liking, but at least taking interest in pretty much everything. Even stuff that would be considered boring or shitty.

mirage also has hydraulic rack and pinion, i just want cars to go back to 90s sizes, they're too god damn big and beltlines too high so we don't die when jamal gets behind the wheel and t-bones us when he's instagraming about driving his mom's nissan twice the speed limit

>used to hate everything but riced jap cars
>saw rally cars and loved them
>warmed me up to European cars
>seeing privateer cars made me like the OEM+ look
>decided to give V8s a try with an old Mustang before gas got too expensive
>kind of like everything now, but only modded within reason or with a specific end goal in mind

Attached: 1507693283067.png (500x249, 221K)

twingo rally when

We you don’t get born with a dick up your ass or scissoring

Attached: 73B07078-429D-4A8B-9577-8226AEBDF387.jpg (510x288, 39K)

I dunno guys, it just speaks to me
I'm gonna see if they have a black one at the local dealership
If they do I might just trade in and go home with it

Attached: 11-27-03-2017-Audi-S5-Coupe-blue-Dan-Pugh-1200x800-(1).jpg (1200x800, 195K)

I used to like only roadsters and coupes, but after turning 30 I started getting a hard-on for wagons. 33 now, I am getting interested in SUVs...
Dammit, what's next?

Attached: BB7E677F-81AA-40B9-B1CA-9D1A3DC7FDEE.jpg (443x332, 36K)

The previous gen was actually good looking.

Attached: Absolutely_d67e27_5897495.jpg (512x768, 86K)

you're interested in liveability and utility. Do yourself a favour and keep with wagons, most suvs on the market are crossovers and provide not much above the hatchback the brand offers or the sedan its built off of. Truck based ones on the other hand I can somewhat agree with, just dont get a bigass v8 one and drive around in the city, you're just starving your wallet.

SUV's are dank.
But in my mind SUV's are 4WD manuals with 15" or 16" inch wheels.

I don't think anyone makes Sport Utility Vehicles anymore.
They all make Soccer Ugly Vans.

If you actually want to offroad it a slushbox will be insanely more manageable on the rocks
Otherwise a lighter sedan or wagon will do better on high speed dirt stuff