Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/6xl624/i_bought_rome_2_now_as_a_my_first_was_warhammer/
reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/6gubzs/will_we_ever_have_a_second_empire_faction/dit8fl4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LOVE ETERNAL!

First for greenskins

When will Tomb Kings be announced?

Yeah. Empire sucks at the start and does so all game. Building design is shit. Attila was too hard for babies, but TW is also shit design.

Is there any secret to make ambushes actually succede?

Im not sure this guy heard the faith part of the saying.

as long as it took beastmen to come out
Reminder Darren leaked Norsca

Ahhhhh, /twg/, the eternal general...

CLEAR THE WORLD FROM SCUM, RATS AND TRAPS

Fear-cower before the vermintide, scale-thing

What do you mean? They work for me more often than not.

>Enemy starts in spaghetti line
>You can deploy on both sides
??
Your artillery can fire down their line and you can have hammer and anvil ready to be sprung along with their commander starting off isolated.
Unless you mean on the map. In which case hide in woods between enemy and settlement. If they don't spot the army they run to attack vulnerable settlement and we'll, see the above.

I mean that they always get foiled, i never had a successful one. like do you have to be out of the enemy los or something?

>Empire sucks at the start
Git gud. If you can't win Empire at legendary, you are an objective failure

I literally just told you how to set one up. It's a 55% chance to be spotted even in the heaviest of ambush territory

Hey guys, are there any must have Warhammer Total War mods?
I have better camera, Building Progression Icons and Home Region movement bonus.

I am also looking at Conquer anywhere and Ciplomatic Options. Does this one fuck up the balance somehow or can I take it?

I'm glad I managed to win legendary Empire before the second game comes out, I'd feel pretty bad without it.

reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/6xl624/i_bought_rome_2_now_as_a_my_first_was_warhammer/
reddit drones are waking up from the matriz

Why would I care what reddit is doing?

>using rome 2 as an example of a good game

Who was in the wrong here?

Hua-Hua was the correctr and the others know this. Yet they were so butthurt anyway so the other slann.

Some of these GCMM maps are pretty neat desu

Conquer anywhere completely changes the game

The other Slann. They got butthurt because Hua Hua blew them the fuck out.

who else is boycotting warhammer 2?
im not paying full price for reused assets

I've been out of the loop. What's up with the Darren drama? Is WH2 confirmed for worst game of the decade?

>

>yfw Hua-Hua is the leader of xlanhuapec in TWW2
>yfw making any deal with them gives you a 50p penalty with all the other lizardmen factions

Just had my interview with CA. I'll give you the TLDR.
Empire rework is planned at some point.
First paid DLC is 4 Legendary Lords all with unique start positions
May get the good lighting engine some day but it's apparently a huge performance issue
Skaven crumbling will probably be removed with enough negative feedback

I got a USB full of assets I'll try my best to convert anything good into webm's or gifs next week

Doing a Charlymeme game, do I just accept that I'm going to lose cities to the westphalians at the beginning?

Grace publicly humiliated Darren so he quit and then cried to reddit that TWW2 is total shit and should only be 30 dollars/pounds/europedollars but then immediately retracted his statements out of fear of CA suing him for disclosing their trade secrets.

>being a bad goy

for what purpose?

Next campaign.
1-2 Orion
3-4 Grimgor
5 Wurrzag
6-7 Vlad
8 Mannlet
9-0 Archaon

The Maze Leon

I just realized to win the long victory as the dwarfs I need to conquer those norscan provinces. Jesus is there any point in goin for the long win?

>Jurgen Gusser: And rats in my trousers!
Definite proof that all skaven are homosexual and crave the sperm of higher races.

An Empire rework would be hype. The devs outright mentioning Middenland and the Al-Ulric gives me hope that there'll be more DLC content, too.

Hey user be a good goy and get it for me. I swear I'll get you back

Why would you play with any mods if it's your first campaign?
Also that camera mod is shit as it constantly clips t hrough the ground.

So once I've vassalised Norsca what's the best way to get them to recolonise allthe land

What exactly are people looking for in an Empire rework? I haven't playing them enough to know what they need done to them.

>Empire rework is planned at some point.
You better not be shitting me user.
>I got a USB full of assets I'll try my best to convert anything good into webm's or gifs next week
You better deliver some juicy unseen stuff.

After playing shogun 2 and Rome 2 again it's surprising how much better warhammer tw is. It is a lot less frustrating having decent garrisons, faction specific buffs like corruption and decent global recruitment.

Does the AI tend to go on northern crusades, or is this the 'better ai' mod at work

>Grace publicly humiliated Darren
I want to believe. Is this true? What did she do?

Just some unique campaign mechanics, I guess. With all the weird shit that 2's factions/some of the old factions have, Empire just feels kinda plain in comparison. Not that I think that's bad
Also some adjustments to not get violently fucked on all sides from the start I guess

>The devs outright mentioning Middenland and the Al-Ulric gives me hope that there'll be more DLC content, too.

When was this?

It's the mod

The AI always focuses the player

elector co8unts to actally elect franz

>4 Legendary Lords all with unique start positions

That will be $20 pus tip :)

Obviously untrue.

literally everyone sane of mind hates the middle east because of muslims
even them ragheads hate each other so much
they're constantly at war
in all seriousness, we all know who's to blame, right?

4 legendary lords for all factions or just for Vampire Counts?

The AI will go after the player. Play chaos on very hard/legendary and learn true horror as the whole map declares jijad and chases you all over norsca.

Unique mechanics and a way to not have the AI get fucked in every hole.

evens c*lts
odds g*rmanics
dubs r*mans
0 ir*nians

Didn't specificy the race, or if it's multiple races splitting them.

>that pic

Hot

do you guys target artillery with your artillery?

They're the most bare-bones faction in the game, their only unique mechanic being the Imperial Offices, but then the Wood Elves got their own versions of this. People want more stuff, like perhaps politics as seen in the Legitimacy mod.

reddit.com/r/totalwar/comments/6gubzs/will_we_ever_have_a_second_empire_faction/dit8fl4/

yeah I've been struggling with this campaign as well. Every time I try and hold the eastern front I just get wrecked

>tfw my Norsca campaign is nearly 400 turns because I want to eradicate everything

I just want this shit to be over already.

Well that distraction plan didn't last lond

Would you really want Averland to be the other Empire faction? It's so close to Reikland.

I do hope the second game lets you use war co-ordinate targets to tell the ai where to settle

>Rome 2 has weather

Not on release 2bh

>Rome 2 infantry animations are superior

I mean I guess they are better made, but non-matched combat is way better overall imo. Looks better on massed combat.

>Estalia = Spain
>Tilea = Italy
>border princess = ????
albanians? serbs?

Not every unit has matched combat. Wasn't it only Rome 2 that did that? Then they reverted it?

i don't
i hate the middle east because of the united states, and a little bit because of the ragheads

Is this from PAX or something?

Just use the Revolting Moot scenario, where the Mad Count is fighting Lumpin Croop's rebellion and the Feastmaster Ogres. The start would be close but it would still play differently.

Shogun 2 started in and in that game units even actively sought duels.

Not really, it mostly is busywork.

balkans in general

Border Princes ist a bit like early HRE, because every little town basically has it's own Prince

>three turns to get a wife for my kingo
>get this

Even if the empire is kinda bare bones mechanically, the campaign is saved by a challenging starting position, fun army and a lot of different enemies from the start.

It definitely wouldn't hurt with some mechanic rework

Rome 2 has a lot of matched combat. Attila toned it down. Attila's problem is that they didn't add new non-matched generic animations so most units are just carefully stabbing shields from time to time. Still better for gameplay overall though.

Matched combat in R2 happens way less, even in vanilla

>he doesn't have the traits mpod

I prefer the generic Attila stab to the godawful spinning, jumping and kicking imperial soldiers.

Those locked kill animations are pure cancer, because the unit that performs it is basically invulnerable for the duration of it.

Not compared to Attila. Even so it was something they changed later on.

yeah jumps should be on the charge for infantry and on monsters the rest, wish we could have things of skirmishers stabbing whilst the horse whinies

America and continental Europe is most to blame for nationalist and extremist wars. As an Imperial power Britain encouraged stable government through reform. All the toxic ideologies came from the US and Europe since both wanted to break up empires and challenge Britain by opening markets to capitalism and taking away colonies.

It is now September, and the return of the true Phoenix King is nigh. All across Naggaroth the legions of the Witch King beckon to their sovereigns summons.

Surveying his skin cloth campaign map for the last time, Malekith knows to be ever weary of the roving tribes in the north; and also not to be ignorant of any ambitious dreadlords.
Word has reached him that his mother has marched south without order, it is of little consequence, though the rumour that she has resurrected her cult of pleasure is troubling.

On Ulthuan his spies report that Tyrion is engaged with another cult, taking advantage of the conflict could allow the Witch King to establish another foothold on Ulthuan.

Further south where the shifting sands of Araby blow, it has been reported that the servile men of the Asrai have conquered swathes of land, the riches of this land could well aid Malekiths coffers if he chose to wrest it from them. Though another rumour, perhaps untrue, but not worth ignoring is that a hold of the ratmen is situated somewhere in this land.

Finally from out of the land of Lustria little has been heard, the most valuable pieces of information being that a notable lord of the lizardmen is currently fighting human settlers by himself, it could be advantageous to eliminate such an opponent as swiftly as possible. As for the other piece of information, it has been heard that the whoreson Teclis is leading an expedition on the southernmost tip of Lustria, supposing he survives the dangers of the land it would give Malekith great pleasure to have a rematch.

Regardless of where the first strike is made Malekith will control the vortex and regain his homeland. Domination by a best elf soon!

Well if Kemmler and Krell are friends then HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THIS

They are ok if they are short and when it is purely a kill animation(Medieval 2, Warhammer). Those long "duel" animations(with a "random" outcom) in Rome 2 are a bit overkill and doesn't look good in massed combat.

This is really funny. I can hardly contain my laughter.

>KEMMLER YOU RAT
>not KEMMLER YOU SKAVEN

>it was something they changed later on
And?

GCMM is literally one of the best mods i ever installed.

>yfw HOO HA HOO HA

TWW2
> Major Race Pack #1: Tomb Kings (Settra, Khalida, Khatep, Phar)
> Minor Race Pack #1: Araby (Sultan Jaffar, Golden Magus)
> Lords Pack #1 (Alarielle vs Hellebron)
> Lords Pack #2 (Tehenhauin vs Ikit Claw)
> Major Race Pack #2: Daemons (Skulltaker, Epidemius, Blue Scribes, Masque)
> Minor Race Pack #2: Pirates (Saltspite, Harkon)
> FLC Race Pack: Dogs of War (Pirazzo, Borgio)
> FLC & Promo Lords (Alith Anar, Malus Darkblade, Thanquol, Kroak)

TWW3
> Forces of Khorne (Valkia, Skarbrand)
> Forces of Slaanesh (N'kari, Dechala)
> Forces of Nurgle (Ku'gath, Festus)
> Forces of Tzeentch (Horstmann, Kairos)
> Chaos Dwarfs (Astragoth, Drazhoath)
> Ogre Kingdoms (Greasus, Skrag)
> Pre-Order TWW1 Race Pack: Kislev (Boris, Katarin)
> Race Pack #1: Cathay (Dragon Emperor, Monkey King)
> Race Pack #2: Kurgans (Tamurkhan, Sayl)
> Race Pack #3: Undead (Arkhan, Neferata, Helsnicht, unlockable Nagash)
> Lords Pack #1 (Arbaal vs Azazel)
> Lords Pack #2 (Valnir vs Vilitch)
> Lords Pack #3 (Zhatan vs Braugh)
> FLC & Promo Lords (Haargroth, Styrkaar, Feytor, Melekh, Aekold, Golgfag)

Bestboy when

I'm starting to think that this is some kind of marketing campaign.

>bazuka
sooo... A smaller, more mobile flame cannon?