/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

mira is short edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Operation Blood Orchid releases September 5. PC can play it now on the TTS.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-GB/updates/bloodorchid/index.aspx
There will be changes to map rotations for Casual and Ranked in Season 3.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-299564-16/changes-to-map-rotations-in-season-3
Poland map has been canceled. GROM operators will be released together with HK and SK operators.

clutched victory:

Other urls found in this thread:

game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us/uplay/player-statistics/5e9522a0-327c-4a1c-ac5d-6ad4c5b60f09/multiplayer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for iq fags are fuckin gay

>want to destroy the wall with sledge and enter the hole instantly
>only destroy one layer of the wall instead
>get wallbanged and die

I'm disappointed that they used the flat top versions for the Hong Kong operators. Original looks much better and the terrible height over bore makes it perfect.

why did ubi make the spetsnaz look so dumb?

I can't tell if they shot the guy in the white hat or they missed him.

i want to inhale IQs feet perfume!

what's the context of this

>knock knock, its sledge, can i come in please?

Please can you undercover EA and Activision employees stop spreading fake news about Ubisoft. They are a great company with amazing management. They listen to the community and do updates based on what the community want as a whole.

training excersise

>silenced Saiga
I feel so devilish deleting people that enter my 2m radius

fuck off justin

>2m radius
>on a 1 speed
So you essentially sit in one place and hope something wonders by?

Reposting. Looking for other shitters with similar stats, to git gud and grind trought Gold together.

game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us/uplay/player-statistics/5e9522a0-327c-4a1c-ac5d-6ad4c5b60f09/multiplayer

What country?

>these are shitter stats
Uh oh

I usually play hard on the Objective as Kapkan so yeah. Maybe if there's a hatch above the objective I'll try to be cheeky and try to get a kill from there.

a shitter is anyone with a sub 3.0 k/d

Daily reminder that Ubisoft still hasn't fixed the "flash animation when not actually flashed" garbage that makes Blitz unplayable.

>Flash someone 3 metres away.
>Not blind.

Pretty sure there's an event horizon in front of Blitz's shield at all times.

Blitz is perfectly playable, you just need to assume your target has vision unless they run into a wall or spray at nothing.

Just keep flashing periodically as you close for the kill before giving em the ol sausage slap.

>trusting on animations instead of your own judgment
>unplayable
t.shitter

they are blind
just dont be retarded and ads with your shield, like i notice lots of people doing
also, i found out that you can blind someone even if their back is turned
found that out when smoke ran away from me into a wall and threw a charge at himself while firing like a madman

I'm not even kidding, Cav was looking at me the whole time, I close the distance and flash about 3m, Cav walks back and aims directly at my legs even though I'm moving around to the flank and kills me dead. In other words, he was not blind.

>mfw someone ADS as Blitz

I can't help it, even if they're the enemy I get annoyed

South EU

>not getting sick prefire onetaps with 100% intel

NW EU, I suppose I'll add you.

well thats cav
if you're not getting your legs shot out, that damn luison spraying will surely down you
i will admit, i still have gotten rekt ADSing before, but i tend to be more calculated in my shots
laser sight right on some guy's forehead, pop his head, and im back to hipfiring. though, those opportunities are very rare.

So the game crashed after playing a round or two

anyone know what caused it?

After you flashed the enemy, wait for him to turn the back to you or empty his mag, THEN ADS on him

>first ranked game in weeks
>every attack round my game quits to desktop

didn't even have a crash message or anything it was just as if it had been altf4'd, anyone else had this problem?

If you look to the last thread, I had that exact problem.

No clue what causes it, only rage.

My friends game is running at 30fps when he was previously running at 60, but he has the refresh rate at 60hz and the vsync at 1 frame, anyone know the problem?

Is he using some fucky nvidia inspector setting related to v-sync smoothing? I've heard that 30 fps lock shit can happen when you dip below 60 if that's the case.

Woah, so its not just me.

Its really weird how the game just vanishes and I'm left staring at my desktop.

Fucking ubi man.

hmm what are your specs?

>Teammates complaining at me in text and voice chat because i'm running because the fucktards all died at one side of the map and I have to get defuser before time runs out

That was exactly the problem, those settings had overriden all his ones on the game, thanks

>rx 480
my nigger

managed to grab it cheap a couple of weeks before the mining fiasco

why do people post stats like this and think it changes the fact that an operator is underpowered
someone hitting diamond while only using tachanka won't make tachanka any less of a shit op

>Operation health ends with numerous people experiencing crash to desktop every game

Its like pottery

Because someone called him unplayable.

He posted stats to show that he is in fact, playable.

That's PCucks for you.

Glad i could help

Anyone got that "battle of the gods" webm?

Dead game?

Had the same issue on Windows 7

I've noticed multiple people crashing at the same time, so it may be something server/Uplay related.

got you senpai
>inb4 pcuck poster

i want to kill all humans haahahahaaha

Nah, give it till Tuesday and this place while be a hive of scum and villainy.

anyone else excited for the new operators?

Fuck you, fuck the new operators, fuck venk and most importantly fuck you.

>that camera
everytime

Ela is fugly and useless

>tfw bought mine for like $200 and missed the chance to sell it for twice the price

>that quick camera check
gets me every time

thanks!

ME!

the new collision model can't come soon enough

2 more days until i can sniff Ela's toes!

When does it?

>ela
>useless
lol

partial reduction of the occurance rate in the upcoming patch, new physics model Soon™

why are there so many unrealistic proportions meme artists?

Why doesn't Rook have a KT camo uniform like Doc?

M-MASAKA!

Okay but for real how did he dew it without you hearing him?

because excess is hot

>unrealistic
that body type is perfectly realistic you just need a shit-ton of botox

>without you hearing him?
?
I heard him
I didn't try to push him because I only needed to waste 9 more seconds

OC

nice

>being vain enough to have rat poison injected into your arse.

wew.

thats being fixed in the dlc patch, fortunately

>hold an angle into objective room as attacker
>shoot empty air
>the defender comes to peak

Neurotoxin

I've read somewhere that it was actual operation, but with non-lethal weapons.

why do people shit talk the ITA12L? I 1 hit people with it all the time, even at ranges of 12m+

I did it, /r6g/. After 1 year and 8 months I reached 1000 hours.

He's got better taste

>going off of steam hours
Real men only count their PvP in-game hours.

How do you get Valk cams out in a timely fashion without dying?
The best black eye locations tend to be outside, but aside from the first toss right at the start you put yourself at incredible risk ever trying to throw out the other two as well.

Just be quick and aim fast.

Stop crossposting and go back to your owg containment thread

Just watch videos on cam placement and then act fast when you actually put the cams up.

I can do more realistic and less fetish-y proportions also. I just really like big butts, that is why its called a fantasy because its not real

granted I haven't seen any requests that I've liked for drawfags so I just do stuff to entertain myself. This took like 8 minutes to do also

The best valk cam locations aren't always outside. If you're playing bomb a cam on site can win you a match if the enemy takes control of site. Throwing one cam outside is typically enough, but sometimes two is preferable depending on the map or Objective location.

I don't know where you're placing these cameras, but I've never seen a Valk die while throwing a camera outside.

What's wrong with this clip? I don't understand.

You can see just before he dies he is pulled back to the edge of the broken wall, basically teleported back similar to rubber-banding.

also:
>Monty managing to get to the other end as quick as a 3 speed.

user, you do know what rubberbanding is, right?

Ty, didn't notice the rubber-banding.

if I rotate the second he starts pushing he can come back and catch me halfway
it could've been a little sooner, but in the end the only reason he got me was because of the rubberband

>ubisoft mercilessly putting smoke mains on suicide watch
LOL

They're savage as fuck