pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1892353
pastebin.com/ry1j7VCk
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1944728/page/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think you should read Stone of Lazhwar again

This thread has a higher chance of not getting deleted.
I saw this RF build posted earlier: pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1892353
Should he be using Shield Charge instead of Reckoning for CoH? He doesn't really have an actual movement skill.

Which thread now?

Is ascendancy worth risking in HC?

What are the actual gains? Thinking about a Necromancer.

Is 3.5k Burn dps too low for doing maps? this is while using an Emberwake, GMP, Xoph's Nurture and 60% chance to ignite.
It seems way too low to be viable at all, but I've never played a burn build, so I'm not really sure.

Ascendancy is a massive offensive and defensive boost most of the time so yeah, it is

>Is ascendancy worth risking in HC?
everyone does their ascendancy lmao

are you retarded? ofc you ascend. if you think you cant handle it yet, level a bit more and go for it later

Why doesn't GGG continue their Build of the Week series? Just make it like Build of the Month or some shit

if i vaal an item with 4l/all red does it change any of that?

other thread was made first, go there

I'm more afraid of the traps than the mobs. I'm technically new to it, last time I played poe there were only 3 arcs. Tried it once, got fucked by 50% damage dealing spikes.

>ignite build
>viable
lmao

other thread will probably get deleted tbqh

I did misread it yeah, it only takes half of my block chance and converts it to spell block. My bad. Should I swap it out with something else?
I don't see a huge problem with the passive tree aside from the inherent lack of survivability but I haven't run into any problems so far and I've solo'd the game

Do you get more exp in a party of people around your level or solo?
If the latter why would you ever do group play

ill be honest, I have no clue what you want to do with your build but its not bad if you have a shit ton of block chance and want some extra spell block

Everything is split, enemies get more health

why?

The previous thread archived and people made new ones, how is this so fucking hard to understand

They were made miliseconds apart.

>there is a +12% max life and +35% damage Eyes of the Greatwolf out there somewhere

dumb phoneposter

yeah that's what I thought, make it first with a good high regen build, have your cwdt immortal call setup. its about learning the traps, most are easy... until you get to uber trials and uber lab, holy shit there are parts there where you have to walk in a line to not be raped

WHY ARE ALL MY EXALTS WORTHLESS
REEEEEEEE

price fixers my friend :^)

could drop the boots for rainbowstrides to cap spell block since youre investing into it. if youre getting mom then might as well get the nodes after it, massive defense boost and synergise well with the staff.
i went arc for my very first character in invasion and love its clearspeed but man is it shithouse for bossing. even stacking crit/crit multi its garbage.

Alright. I uhm... I run a summoner but I just grew some balls and did the first 2 trials. The spikes are the absolute worst, the spinning blades were not that bad.

Any good spellcaster Assassin builds out there?

>Legacy league had the idiot proof guide to spamming exalts to craft Vaal Regalia's
>3.0 makes Energy Shield mediocre
Theres no longer an Exalted Orb sink, why would they go up in value? Theres nothing easy to craft thats worth using one.

Should I use goldgrim or Asenath's Mark Iron Circlet as leveling unique for witch? Or is there something better lvl 22 now?

Assassin is dead.

I don't know I think I'm pretty much at end build with where I want to be, I have all the uniques I need and can clear pretty much anything with ease but my only problem would be lightning immunity and general lack of max health.
Here's the build if anyone has some criticism, the tree has extra points added to emphasize on where I intend to go with it
pastebin.com/ry1j7VCk

>game is a huge tribute to Diablo
>doesn't actually have any Diablo references in it
Why isn't there a unique map with a bunch of Diablo tributes/references in it yet?

I mean, we got the stupid Halloween map with horror movie characters in it

the peregrine visored sallet has 10% movespeed on it

i might've spelled that incorrectly though, and might've gotten the base type wrong

I just want the cool image

GGG is deathly afraid of being called a diablo clone. They avoid any possible similarities between them at all costs.

The nodes after MoM I felt were kind of pointless, I have a fuckload of mana and with my passives filled I get 418 manaleech on hit rate, I don't think I can actually run out of mana.. I haven't used a mana pot in a long time honestly.

Ass Creed Egypt is coming out soon-ish.

Everything else is worse than asenath and I have already wanderlust

hubris div card is a subtle reference to diablo

isn't asenath only 5% movespeed?

>GGG is deathly afraid of being called a diablo clone
No they're not?
That was their entire platform starting out
"this game is a spiritual successor to diablo 2, we loved diablo 2 but no one was making diablo 3, and then when they did it was awful, we've been working on this game for years because we wanted another diablo and we decided to make it ourselves"

>in reds
>still haven't peeled off the goldrim bandaid

yes but it gives cast speed etc. also.

I want to play a spell build which is strong in single target.

Anything besides scorching Ray ?

arc builds are actually okay at bosses when you spam arc, Orb of Storms and Ball Lightning [spellecho/lightningpen/slowerprojectiles/controlleddestruction/empower]
It's a fuckload of DPS, made solo Kitava actually really easily

ayo hol up
If uniques can't be given crafted mods whats the point of professions then?
Just to ease the leveling process until you have all your uniques?

idiot

i bought exalts because of fucking poeg. "buy low, sell high, price fixers manipulating it." the truth is there is no exalt sink since es is shit while more and more people are starting to run zana's breach mode everyday. ex prices will not go up until price match with standard during end of league.

CAW CAW

That's the equivalent of lumping all of your web stocks into google and google alone. You depend on that sole flux. It's not a smart idea.

Perfect

what sort of exploits exist for the xb1 version so far?

Run it or no balls

if you dont want risk buy divine. it's least volatile currency because of tabula rasa.

-fistula
-medula
-opne wounds

>because of tabula rasa

explain?

>watching some old build of the week episodes
>people in the comments going crazy over uniques dropping in the video
I wish uniques were interesting again

>doing the last trial with the poision darts
>I activate the tablet at the end, but one dart hits me
>I stand behind the tablet, looking for the exit portal, can't see it
>my health is not decreasing much, ES holding up, plus potions
>suddenly I'm instantly dead, without warning

What the fuck.

selling a 6-link gives a divine when sold to a vendor

i remember when i saw a CRAZY build that could facetank beyond bosses. took them 20 seconds to kill them which was nuts back then. how times have changed lol.

>tfw 940k DPS buffed with supp

>Other thread got deleted
Called it.

The 6L white socketed body armor with no stats, leveling gear.

already did pham
that's not a hard map by any stretch

totems are gay lol

>exalted dropped to 25 chaos

L M A O
M
A
O

This worth anything?

reminder to join /global 1488 for /poeg/ in hsc

poison is chaos damage
chaos damage bypasses energy shield
cya in lumby

>sold most of my exalts for 40c
feels good

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1944728/page/1

Thinking about doing this witch build, what do you think?

idk what do you think

>80 life
>31 res
i am so sorry...

Looks nice, I want to do fireblast.

>he actually thinks his build is viable without any form of leech

Yea I think I'm done with HC. I got as far as the end of act 5, on my own, without taxi, party, or anything. To die to some instant shit like this that I literally can't even react to, that's bullshit. And for this to be essentially be needed because of ascendancy, how about no. There's a difference between a challenge and simply being trolled. I accepted Burning Man but this is too much.

my build is zero leech, health only from gear, dps only nodes and it clears the entire game without even pressing buttons

get on my level please

Damn. That's what I was afraid of

Can someone sell me linked 3b1r or 4b goldrim or asenath helmet?

I can't even sell 100 life double 30%+ res helmets for an alch orb
Vendor that shit

Why are harbinger league items cheaper than standard league items?

why doesn't this recipe exist?

>get exalted
>have to liquidate it immediately

>DP can do everything but fucking no leech
>DPS out the asshole
>Relatively cheap
>It's just boring as FUCK to play

Kill me now

>BV pathfinder build maxes out at 3.8k HP w/ mom and 91% chance to evade.

I know it's a Uber Farm build but that's pretty scary.

for what, an exalt lmao

It's not about reacting and more about knowing how ES interacts with damage types.
Poison is a dot version of Chaos and thus bypasses ES.
Probably got a desync problem too.

because there's less currency in harbinger

You can safely vendor any evasion head if it's worse than Starkonja.

Just got my first shaper orb, T2.
Reccomended maps to slap it on? I'm thinking oasis, that correct?
I like fighting Not!Voll
it's comfy, it's like a better izaro

>desync problem
>xbox

Unlikely. Somehow it's perfectly stable, even if it has some release state interface bugs.

eh really?
thats the only reason?
I thought items were just more common.

What builds run Starkonja? I thought the only viable evasion build was ele wander and they use Rat's Nest.

It really doesn't matter, you'll be moving past that stage pretty quickly

Starkonja is 1c, Rat's Nest is 9c.