/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #550

''Dreams of William'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Before the Storm Gamescom Launch Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=OunUnpKLEGQ

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available for pre-order on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13846338
strawpoll.me/13846359
strawpoll.me/13834594

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BwFjPP3tUvY
youtube.com/watch?v=kBZagC6IiAA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
youtube.com/watch?v=4UpRBNWWa4o
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Weather_Manipulation
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Best girl

Max + Chloe = OTP

Rachel a shit

Kate sucks

Bts Episode1>>>>>Season 1 Episode 1 & 5 so far

Chloe is #1

If nothing else it made me more relaxed about Dontnod's ability to write entirely new characters that aren't Max and Chloe for season 2.

Of course I'll continue hoping for Maxful and Chloeful season 2 until the bitter end.

Try again

Yeah, I understand man. When I beat the original LiS, I came here to get consolation from you lot. Now that BtS is here, my hearts just all over the place. I want to play more but I don't.

Where do you get this OST?

Anyone got a link to the entire BtS OST?

Before bts
>Max is bae
After bts
>Rachel is bae
How on Earth do you guys change mind so easily

Will there be another /lisg/ sings for Before the Storm? What song would you guys want to do?

Samantha x Steph when?

I don't think it's fair to compare only one episode with S1 as a whole.

OP. YOUR PIC! I.... i..... can't DO THIS every new thread!

Rachel is THAT good man and Max is a bitch.

Speedy Ortiz - No Below seems like the easiest choice to sing.

It's on Apple Music

>If nothing else it made me more relaxed about Dontnod's ability to write entirely new characters that aren't Max and Chloe for season 2.
Why would it make you more relaxed? The new BtS characters have absolutely nothing to do with Dontnod.

Literally no one did that.
Pricefield is still the end-game/canon/ultimate pairing.

doesn't matter. let's do one.

This is the Firewalk song that Chloe listens to in the old mill.

youtube.com/watch?v=BwFjPP3tUvY

If you were to combine Samantha and Steph, you'd get Max as the result.

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Yeah this.

I'm full on the Amberfield train but that's only within the context of Before the Storm. In terms of what is true love and who are soul mates those are obviously Max and Chloe.

Maybe because lesg isnt one person user

EPISODE 2 WHEN

The album Daughter made for the game is on Spotify/Deezer/Apple/etc or here
youtube.com/watch?v=kBZagC6IiAA

Rest of the tracks can be found on the mixtape in game I think.

so i saved nathan and victoria was bitching at me for it?
what the fuck?

Pricefield will never die.

>Victoria bitching
>what the fuck?
Pick 1.

Chloe is the better looking one right?

Because Nathan is a fuckwad and probbaly told her something like "that bitch chloe wouldnt mind her business when i was dealing with the loser jock who does she think she is? nosy bitch"

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

Thanks, I can't afford to buy an Album for a couple songs that I like.

I wish I was rich enough to buy this game and the music people behind it.

I just want Chloe to find happiness.

Amberprice has taken over!

She will. It's name is Max!

Just DL it from Youtube before it gets taken down. Or suffer Spotify ads.

Nani?

I think that is subjective user. I think they each have their own beauty and look their best together.

"Max, I dreamt about them again. About dad and Rachel. But I somehow feel okay about it. I know they're gone but I feel comfortable, like they're watching over me, over us..."

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

the day after you hang urself

She sends that same message no matter what as long as you don't sabotage her homework

CHOICES MATTER

>76%
Disgusting

God that's cute... Chloe would NEVER pose for a photo like that, even for Max

I love you

I don't think that's true because me hanging myself will never happen yet EP2 is clearly coming out sometime this year

It's actually 68%

youtube.com/watch?v=4UpRBNWWa4o
That ending soundtrack is so beautiful, mysterious yet slightly creepy. It fits Rachel so well.

>Chloe would NEVER pose for a photo like that, but she would for Max*

Amen to that. People trying to use Rachel as some kind of anti-Pricefield torpedo are silly and miss the feelings of all three characters.

You'd be surprised. You know much of a dork William was? Chloe inherited that from him.
Max's and Chloe's house will have all sorts of adorable pictures of them or of nice ones from their travels together. As well as the big board they painted together over their couch in the living room.

what's the name of that country song that plays during first dream sequence?

My screenshot (xbox one) isn't even from that long ago. At least post proof for yours unless it's different on the different platforms.

Ellen used to be my biggest celebrity crush, too bad she turned out to be a massive dyke

It was written specifically for that scene. It's not a song, just a few lines.

So long as /lisg/ is here, then so will I and so will they. They're never leaving us.

I'm really enjoying BtS so far and think Rachel's very interesting, but nothing will replace the real love I know Max and Chloe have. The kind Rachel would want to see Chloe enjoy and the kind that would make Rachel secure in finally being able to tell Chloe the truth without fear of losing her and leaving her totally alone.

I mean... did you just guess im in this thread too? because i am.

>everyone talking about the soundtrack
>decide to check out the illegal upload on YT
>one of the original songs is called "Witches"

Literally just took this screenshot secs ago.

Adorkable!

>long hair

GET. FUCKED.

Can anyone explain how to extract the models from BTS?

No, because they you'll do sfm webm and lewd shit

>not wanting sfm webm and lewd shit

>track after that, Departure plays as Chloe and Rachel jump off the train
>perfectly depicts 2 friends going on a countryside adventure on an early summer day

You don't remember the "photobomb!" moment from the morning they woke up together in Episode 3? Chloe is totes up for dorky spur-of-the-moment type photographs.

What's the problem?

"Flaws" is fantastic. At least as good as any of the ending songs used in Season 1 ... and while it'll need some more time to digest, I think I'd even say it's better.

Fug they really nailed the atmosphere in those sorts of scenes.

That was such an adorable moment.

did anyone else notice this big guy?

Have my unexpected "kek" you evil sonofabitch

Read the filename in his voice

when will manlets learn

Anyone esle notice Warren. Still in his first form.

Ironically Chloe is the more feminine looking one despite being more masculine presenting while Max is extremely androgynous looking despite being pretty feminine presenting.

JUST

ftfy

HOLY SHIT BTS WORKS PERFECTLY ON MY 21:9 MONITOR
THANK YOU DECK NINE

Everyone is a manlet if you are Chloe. I love tall girls.

When will they learn ?

Monkey sitting in your underwear is more intimate for affection and more likely to lead to fucking. Best way to kiss.

Rachel may have weather manipulation ability
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Weather_Manipulation
Rachel is the key to all of this.
Baycucks merely postponed it. Judgment day is inevitable

Post some screenshots user.

What the frenchies have said about BtS Ep 1?

J-Day was August 29th, 1997.

Imagine if the first game had no time magic, but the same plot (and choices) with Rachel disappearing and Max meeting Chloe again (doesn't die in bathroom but your choices may end up getting her killed).

Think it would be better or too drama based with the time travel removed?

She also has manipulative succubus powers and borderline mind-reading

If we believe what the Deck 9 guys were saying prior to release, they showed a pre-release version of Episode 1 to the folks at Dontnod, and the reception was positive.

Since then, the official Dontnod twitter posted (what seems like an obligatory) "congrats on the new game guys" type tweet on the day of release. Otherwise, Dontnod folks like Michel and Luc haven't said anything other than retweet a few bits and pieces from the Life is Strange twitter following the BtS release.

So, essentially, the frenchies have still said pretty much nothing at all about BtS. Some lowkey liking/retweeting, but without wanting to try to dive much further into sifting through their social media accounts, that's about it.

Nah, I swear I'll only use the power for cutesy shitposting.

>you will never run a game of D&D for Steph, Mikey, Chloe and Max

Why exist only to suffer.

I'd say it'd almost certainly be better, because it'd allow (force?) them to focus directly on the drama/narrative stuff. I can certainly imagine a version of Season 1 without any of the time travel elements ... and BtS certainly seems to be pushing along without it just fine.

I LOVE CHLOE!

I love this fanart so fucking much.

I just want to protect her, and keep her safe and warm.

>tfw steam won't allow me to display the pricefield sticker on my profile anymore