Auto Sticker General #341
Extra Autism Edition

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j
markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Attached: 1u1719466W.jpg (4032x3024, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

baddecisionsvinyl.us/product/bad-decisions-keytag-v2?v=7516fd43adaa
baddecisionsvinyl.us/product/wat-keytag?v=7516fd43adaa
teamwicked.biz/shop/wat-lanyard/
shitboxme.me/?product=good-luck-club-keytag
baddecisionsvinyl.us/product/night-shift-keytag?v=7516fd43adaa
baddecisionsvinyl.us/product/bad-decisions-keytag?v=7516fd43adaa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HOON STAY OUT

Attached: 1520881541248.jpg (640x432, 27K)

I really like those GTR touge slaps, the ones that say 'never alone' at the bottom. something about them is just p aesthetic

also obligatory when is notori going to send out his designs? i just want to buy stickers dammit.

what about a sideways peek? it could be revolutionary.

sideways peeks have been done though, just not one of a shitty car

What's a good introductory vinyl printer? Do printers come with cutters or are they usually separate machines?

How come half the stores here are shut down or still writing their website? Why are stickers ever out of stock (just artificial demand?)

Attached: 1519186714790.jpg (540x960, 54K)

why did you make this post twice? you got answers in the last thread.

printers and cutters are seperate. a true automotive/outdoor vinyl printer is called a latex/ecosolvent printer and they start at around $6.5k for an entry level model from HP/Roland/Mimaki/Epson. this is why most people use a supplier whose main job is printing vinyl. cutters for making single-layer die-cuts can be had for $500 for some okay hobbyist-grade chinkshit.

most stores are shut down or writing their website because most people close down their store between print runs because they're just doing it as a hobby and/or because they're incompetent.

Attached: 1520125363217.jpg (640x634, 91K)

Who's a good supplier?

aimless, offset, awstickers (they have had notorious shrinkage issues in the past tho)

This. Need Big Fat Catback bad. Salty that Subanon is putting a spare on his motorcycle.

pls sell me a big fat catback
pls

read the fucking faq

>How come half the stores here are shut down or still writing their website? Why are stickers ever out of stock (just artificial demand?)
most /ourguy/ stores are hobbyists, they don't really care about money they just want to distribute memes

>tfw missed my chance to get a nine lives slap again

where do an Veeky Forumstist find the coolest keytag/dangler?

Illiminate sells one that says 'savicci' in katakana because they can't spell 'savage', it'll trigger your autism every time you see your keys

hype.

Attached: 93045fff-4f33-4592-8e2c-6fcfba9a20d2.jpg (455x491, 28K)

Bad Decisions sells some good shit.

>Do printers come with cutters or are they usually separate machines?
Cutters are separate. You can get a hobby one from Michaels, a circuit cutter, or order a bigger one from ebay/amazon, all starting at 200. You might find one that can do both, but I don't know what they're called.

>How come half the stores here are shut down or still writing their website? Why are stickers ever out of stock (just artificial demand?)
My website is up if you're interested. Other than that, if a store does pre orders, they'll usually take a number of orders on their designs, then order them from a printer like offset or aimless. After that if they needed to order extras then they'll post them up on the site, if not, they'll close shop so that people don't buy more since they won't have the stock. If they don't do pre orders, like me, I order stock first just by guessing based on previous releases and then whatever sells sells. If something is out of stock but I still have everything else, then I'll wait till everything sold out to do something again.

Attached: run3.png (1500x1500, 799K)

Posted this in the last thread too, but since this is the new one repeating.
Ordered some flight tags from Hoon on February 13th, and it has now been a month and I haven't gotten anything yet.
Did I get scammed?

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 65K)

yes

go message him on instagram. that shit stain isn't welcomed here.

>Ordering from Hoon
That's the problem in the first place

It was before I starting learning more about him on here, he pushes ads to my facebook feed and it was just the first ones I saw that had Initial D flight tags so I got them.

You live and you learn user.
If he ever actually delivers you should burn it and make a video of it.
Since it's a keytag I'm betting that Waifusquad would send you multiple stickers as a trade.

Just sent an email to him, but I might just do that and record me burning em. I already gave him 18 of my hard earned sheckels for the things, so even if I burned em I wont be getting my money back.
Hopefully it will convince other anons not to make the same mistake.

wait... why 18?

baddecisionsvinyl.us/product/bad-decisions-keytag-v2?v=7516fd43adaa
baddecisionsvinyl.us/product/wat-keytag?v=7516fd43adaa
teamwicked.biz/shop/wat-lanyard/

Out of stock but keep an eye on
shitboxme.me/?product=good-luck-club-keytag
baddecisionsvinyl.us/product/night-shift-keytag?v=7516fd43adaa
baddecisionsvinyl.us/product/bad-decisions-keytag?v=7516fd43adaa

>good luck club tag
Literally have never seen in stock for over a year.
It is a myth.

Attached: 1434401217859.jpg (919x720, 57K)

Bruh, I was looking at the V2, lookin p fresh. Thought I might order Metal Gear Losers and Moon Runes as well, though I can’t find any IRL pics.

R’ing pics of BDSM keytags, Moon Runes and Metal Gear Losers

Subtotal $15, $3 for shipping.

Attached: hoon.png (1122x1061, 629K)

Give me a minute to take photos.

Attached: image.jpg (2448x2448, 1.38M)

This disgusts me

Wow that's fucking nuts

My camera on this phone is trash but hopefully that helps.

Attached: IMG_20180314_192614862.jpg (4032x2268, 3.08M)

Here's a better look at the finish on the slap. The reflective vinyl gives it a metallic silver kinda look in the light.

Attached: IMG_20180314_192626978.jpg (2268x4032, 2.6M)

Yep, I thought the prices were a bit steep when I ordered them, but I kinda just didn't mind as long I got them. It was my first time ordering off an online site like that too.
The $18 could have covered half a tank of gas, instead I have been left empty handed for a month with no way of knowing if I will even get the stupid things.

Many thanks my guys. What color option is that on Moon Runes guy?

Took mine down bc I realized that it's out of stock. Oops.

I'll shoot you a free WAT lanyard if you ever go through with that burning thing. lol

Attached: 20180314_163743.jpg (1762x1762, 897K)

If Hoon ever actually sends the damn things I will probably do it. It said on the site to allow 3-4 days for shipping, and its been a at this point...

its been a month at this point**

charge back on the card

It was through Paypal, which I don't use all that often. Could I still do that if I checked out as a guest?

Black sparkle.

pretty sure. theyd still have your CC info on the transaction

i need a cheap/good windshield banner please. provide owo

>Those nails

Attached: vince2.gif (250x190, 1.03M)

Hey BDSM why is the color options broken on your site? Wanted to nab some diecuts but I don't know what the different finishes look like. Pls help

Attached: 1515916109151.jpg (506x960, 30K)

I didn't know it was broken. Thanks for the heads up. I'll see what I can do.

>touge losers vhs restock

hloy shit my dude

ayyee thanks my man. Any extra wait times/higher cost for the holographics?

I sent you an email just now, but they are pre orders, and it was stated such. They began shipping March 6th, and I got 50-70 orders out each day. A few people got the first tags this morning and sent me pics on Instagram. So you'll be receiving them within days, and into next week

If you don't receive them by next Wednesday, let me know, I will do a full refund and I will also give you a second set for free

Just pop me an email or DM me on Insta (faster usually)for any issues

Didn't reply to your email fast I was out car shopping today so it took me longer to get home than anticipated

Ship my order you fuck, also why didn't you have the moon man sticker in stock when I bought from you

Fuck off faggot, go cry to your mama that you're useless
Problem? I have done over 1000 orders so far this year, and I have a

Why do you even still post here

Oh yeah that's right not even redditors could stand you

So much rage.
How are you constantly so angry with everything?
This is why nobody here likes you.

Reddit banned me for voicing right wing opinions on a Canadian politics subreddit

Suck my fucking cock

When people make up lies to defame me, or make libelous statements, I will defend myself and I will go as far as to sue people who do such stupid things for their own decisions, or opportunistic trolls who hop on the Hoon doesn't deliver bandwagon to try to start bullshit in the thread, I have no problems fucking your general up for another fucking decade if you wish

>delays for chinese new year
>charging $8 for chinese keytags

yikes that's a melty

>Gets BTFO by /osg/
>Makes auto sticker subreddit in an act of spite
>Shuts out all people from submitting posts, and then proceeds to use it to advertise his own stickers.
>Gets banned from Reddit too

You can't make this shit up.

>Claims 100% customer satisfaction rate
>Literally yelling at customers in post

Ok.

>libelous statements are unacceptable except when I make them
woah

Anonymous board and I doubt the people I replied to is the customer lmao, I am 99% sure it's a troll and the customer but it's anonymous so I can't know

Don't worry the customer will get a good surprise, like an 8 pack of stiggers for free to burn on video

The best part is he shit up so many threads with slander against BD and Imouto and other stores for "shipping slow".

Then he promptly proceeds to ship his seasonal stickers late as well as his keytags.

>Shipped March 6, said it would ship days into March
>Late
?????? Go complain to PayPal, I will win.

Paypal almost always sides with the customer, so good luck with that.

Just got some stickers from project hoon.com in the mail
Why the fuck everything smell like curry

Go ahead, do you think I care about $15? And they don't side with customers when they deal with me. I have never had a successful chargeback go through.

So as another who ordered a tofutag, it shipped the 6th?

Pic Related

Clearly you care about $15, otherwise why would you be having a meltdown on a Korean Fish Breeding Forum?

Please stop shitting up our threads with your pajeetposting. If you keep going you are going to get rangebanned.

Attached: CurryHurry.png (1920x1080, 872K)

It began shipping the 6th, I got like 300 orders in February for the key tags, so if it was 1st week of Feb it shipped 6th, 2nd week shipped 7th, 3rd week shipped 8th, like that, I got around 50-70 done each day, and I'm still like 100 orders behind since March 9th

Range ban all of Toronto, over someone posting in a containment thread, I dare the mods to do so.

Then watch me activate a Sim from the next city, and continue.

Untouchable.

Two new "Coming Soon" products on the site - Pop Team Epic & Kongou.

Also looking at banners. Who would be interested in a Hypercam 2 banner? they'd be about 15 bucks.

Attached: JPEG_20180309_133835.jpg (1518x2024, 747K)

Well they do ship slow.
But I never saw an issue with that.
There's a reason Notori Days™ exist.
And people need to get over themselves about shipping, not everything happens in an instant.

Kind of interested.
How big would the banner be?

That intake pisses me off.

Also, didn't realise the civics radiator was that small.

That's the whole thing.
He started all this drama over adhesive autism.
The fact that Hoon is so angry over little $5 strips of vinyl is hilarious.

>taking sticker advice from someone who owns a Hyundai

Attached: JPEG_20180223_035915.jpg (574x323, 28K)

ikr
when will they ever learn

Attached: 5748564586.jpg (1200x948, 112K)

Pretty much.
It took 3 months for Bd to send one diecut.
Neither my friend, who it was for, nor me were upset over that.
It's a small trivial thing, and he was just glad it came in. He actually posted it on his facebook too, which surprised me a little.

>Sticker
>Advice
>Sticker

Attached: 1235303994634.jpg (425x589, 33K)

Personally I actually like longer shipping times.
Usually I forget about what I ordered after a while, and when it arrives it is a pleasant surprise.
It makes you want to kill yourself slightly less.

Dear Hoon,
You are shit and your dad is only giving you money to launder it through your "business". Jump off a cliff.
With the lowest regards,
Everyone

Attached: 1396046662264.jpg (473x378, 68K)

I kind of agree with that.
Accept that my friend wouldn't let me forget.
I have a tendency to check my mailbox like once a month, unless I've ordered from amazon or something.
My friend knows this, so would remind me weekly.

Although, this friend who wasn't huge on stickers, but happened to really like Crippling Depression. First thing he said after I put it on was, "I need more stickers."

its stupid... specially the brand stickers your just advertising the insides of your car and what to steal

Except*
My brain is full of fuck.

Opening Nico Nico Never :^)
Any opinions on sizing? Currently planned on being 6 x 8.5, but that may be a bit big.

Attached: 20180314_233223.jpg (4032x3024, 3.25M)

Your store's not real.
It's all a lie for some unknown reason.
Probably aliens.

8.5x11 so I can print it on my inkjet

Yikes bro I was actually pretty relieved that you got back to me earlier about my order and seemed pretty cool about it, but after reading you raging about the fact that I was confused why my order took over a month to come after I bought them, and me being worried since I didn't get any sort of tracking info for it I def see why you get so much shit on here.

Na, I do it all at the same time. Wait times only increase if I have to order more vinyl. Cost is the same as well.

It was in my latest drop that apparently no one noticed. Lmao.

This makes me feel awful, but thanks for not being upset about my bullshit.

Nah, don't feel bad.
You've been so god damn nice to me, I can't be upset at a little slow shipping.

You're one of the top five in my book.

I would love 4 a smaller run of poster size (like 18x20.5)

What's the ratio of people who own their own printer to people who outsource, here?

I think Notori was the only one who ever bought one; guessing WAT has one maybe

I think the only person who prints their own stickers here is WATracing lul.
Notori had one but it killed itself and essentially sent his whole operation tumbling down.

whereabouts of forty something inches. Think banner size. Most of the top part of your windshield.

i basically just told phancyshop "i have no clue how big windshields are on cars, please print me something window banner sized"
i'll have full dimensions later obviously.
it behind held against the battery terminal has always sketched me out. i'll make something out of zipties.

Also that's a halfsize radiator. popular with people running H or K swaps due to clearance issues, but also for those who are prospective about installing a turbocharger down the line with a top mounted manifold.
it doesnt seem to mind 110 degree Tuscon heat so hey it seems fine.
it isnt even his
>be dorf
>have inexplicably large amounts of money to buy dumb shit
>being singapore-ese
desu senpai it could totally be a front for an opium and heroin trade

Attached: IMG_20180103_022530961.png (1920x1080, 2.58M)

Notori had one (RIP)
WAT Racing has his own, and therefore probably has the most consistent shipping times.
RobustVinyl has his own but he's been busy with his own stuff.

Other than that, everybody here outsources.

>I have no problems fucking your general up for another fucking decade if you wish
Ya know, most people move on with their lives; like starting a career, a family, or moving out of their parents' basement.
Get a hobby that's not this. What you do here is sad and unfortunate, Hoon.
Use the motivation you reserve for being upset at internet strangers and use it for something productive, like bettering yourself. Hit a gym. Socialize with tangible people. Stop coming here.

Just wondering, cause it wouldn't go on my windshield, it would be on the rear window.

Also, it pisses me off because it's completely pointless. Just fab a fucking funnel to the outside. I do understand it's not your fault tho.

Crippling Depression is the best sticker. I have it on my PC case. I was going to take a picture and realized I've got a handgun sitting right next to the computer. maybe meme magic is real?