>Official news
elderscrollsonline.com/en-gb/news

>Latest ESO Live
twitch
tv/bethesda

>Latest patch notes:
forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/patch-notes

>Builds and Guides
docs.google.com/document/d/1WsLK2mOCvIePLUxW_X7CPa7uT072x3FJEzY7yyN1hXA/edit [Guide for the Recently Started and People Who Haven't Been Back Since Before One Tamriel]
pastebin.com/Y9vRAcwm - Alcast/Deltia Guides

>Online lore, map and general info
imperial-library.info/
esomap.uesp.net/
uesp.net/wiki/Online:Online
elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com

>UI addons for PC
esoui.com/addons.php
minion.mmoui.com/

>Assorted links
eso-rp.com
esoacademy.com/
eso-fashion.com/
eso-styles.faerylands.eu/
tamrieltradecentre.com/

>Sales and deals
take a look on your favorite keysite

>Making sales and deals
youtube.com/watch?v=4i9gzyTCqIY

>/tesog/ Guilds
[PC NA] mail (not whisper) @Foskl or @Zrifalas for invite
[PC EU] mail (not whisper) @Hatebr33d3r for invite
[PS4 NA and EU] message PSN: kibukj for invite
[XB1 NA] message GT: Arick556x45 for invite
Alternatively, write your @username, platform and location in the thread

>Platform poll:
strawpoll.me/10281492

>Discord:
discord.gg/ffn6JqN

>Is the game worth playing?

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/368393/crafting-materials-harvesting-improvement-suggestion-also-for-world-chests
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Great edition, OP.

what should I spend my crowns on? I just subbed, is there anything important I should buy or should I just waste it all on cosmetic shit?

banker assistant is a great quality-of-life improvement. some prefer merchant, but I only vendor ornate and useless junk and decon everything else.

You could buy the DLC so you don't have to sub again to access it and have it permanently unlocked in your account.

>tfw get into a top tier PvE guild with veteran trial runs
>healing test today
>they pick vCoS (obviously sinceit's hard to heal)
>everything going smoothly
>fucking nailing it at first, no deaths at all even when tank pulled literally EVERYTHING with a single pull to test me, including pulling all the spiders in the dark without turning a single torch on
>get to first boss
>it starts raining
>internet goes to shit
>constant ping spikes of 999+ and disconnects
>stable 340ping
>mfw

Do shields of beckoning steel just straight up not exist or what is this.
Don't judge me. I want to try this gimmick build and all I have is this jewelry.

uesp leans towards no.

Must be outdated. I have several rings, a bow, and two staves, so more than just the pieces listed exist.

I hate pvp so much

>tfw wanna be melee sorc with big weapons utilizing Lightning form
>tfw pretty sure "anything you wanna do" is just a meme and being a cut and dry ranged character is the way to go
>tfw worst part is that I cant even use the quest items im getting cause of it
>tfw doubt these items could even sell at all either
lame as HECK man

the servers have been so shit since the last patch...

May as well ask again: How do you get these leaves?

"anything you wanna do" is a bit of a meme, much to my disappointment. You can't make hybrids, bows are strictly a back-bar weapon, magic characters should only ever use staves, heavy armor is useless on anyone who isn't a tank, there is no point in wearing medium armor as a magic character or light armor as a stamina one, and so on.

But a sorc can be a stamina build wielding big weapons, and the lightning form does have a stamina morph. It'll be more of a wind-form rather than lightning, and all the damage will be turned into physical rather than shock. There's also a stam morph of bound armor. Supposedly stamsorcs are fun and effective.

>make sorcerer
>get lightning form
>its absolutely useless
>waste of skill point
wew lad

>want to be a knight
>forced to use magic if I want to be viable at all

>magfags

Viable meaning do you want to do veteran trials or viable as in you can easily do 90% of the game? Just pick stam morphs senpai

I would like to be able to do all content. Just sucks that a lot of tank skills are magic. Seems like a huge oversight for them to not have a non-magic class available.

What would you even do user?
If I asked you to post your character, and said for an added bonus that it was mount hour?

>switched over to tank from dd on my stam dk nord

Why did it take me this long to realize that tanking is so great

I would be too ashamed to post my character because I'm new and my sorc looks silly.

How do you fight Wardens especially as Nightblades? One Warden I fought is able to slap 5 different dots on me and I just wither out before I can kill him especially with the bug jihad bombs

How do I beat the Rink of Frozen Blood as a mag sorc? It's all fine and dandy until I get fucked over by the boss.

i cant afford to look good or have a matching mount

Ive decisive vma bow. Should i grind more to get 1 with precise/infused/sharp etc? I fucking HATE vma. I vomit everytime i get close to it

glad to see my experience is still being posted.

Abnur Tharn is my husbando 2bh

>use twohanders on your front bar, bow on the back bar
>Activate hurricane and critical surge
>launch hail of arrows at the group and poison injection on the biggest enemy
>run in, smash everything while every critical hit heals you
>dominate

can you gift people crowns, or stuff bought from the crown store

>tfw they'll probably never add a small home to the gold coast

You are probably going too fast. That boss is not a DPS race, everything happens at stages in the bosses health, if you go too fast you'll get swarmed by adds while the boss is breaking platforms and you'll die.

First priority as always are the trolls trying to break the platforms. If a platform fall, it's a wipe. Save your ultimate for the end, don't blow your load too early. DPS the boss a bit and try to get a feel for dodging her attacks, always shield back up, she hits hard but her big attacks are slow and fairly easy to dodge by side stepping or moving through her. At 85% two adds will spawn, a melee and an archer, take them out, otherwise you'll get overwhelmed. At 75%/74% she'll go to whatever platform you are on, jump up and break it. You need to be off the platform and several meters away before it breaks, otherwise it is a one hit kill. Run to another platform, buff back up. A neriad miniboss will spawn from the broken platform and two more adds, take them out while dodging the boss's attacks and shielding. Repeat, around 60% two more adds will spawn, take them out. Around 45% she'll break the second platform, again she'll stop fighting like normal before she runs to the middle, so if you aren't off the platform by the time she starts her jump you likely won't make it in time. Get to the last platform and buff up, grab a sigil if you need to. As soon as she gets to you, drop your ult, I prefer elemental fury, this should nuke down the adds and neriad miniboss. you need to kill her quickly, at a certain point she'll enrage and break the last platform if you take too long. With an ult up and your attacks it shouldn't take more than 10 - 15 seconds.

You might get an extra 2% DPS out of the other traits. For me that isn't worth trying to get another one, I'd be happy with the decisive bow.

i wish the big argonian mansion had ayleid ruins in the design. the smaller one is superior

which one is the real discord. the ingame one in the clan description or the one at the top of the thread?

Thanks. All the advice I ever found was that my DPS wasn't high enough. No one ever bothered to mention if the adds continually respawned as long as the boss is up or not.

Yeah, for most VMA bosses you can just nullify them with massive DPS, but not that one. And the adds will only spawn once at each health percentage, except for the icebreaker troll who spawns on his own timer as usual (I timed it months ago, 15 seconds or so between spawns?).

they're here

remove ffxiv

Are vet dungeons even possible with pugs or is this all just a pipe dream

I want to more off-tank or brawler with my character, would you guys recommend 1h/shield or 2h? I'm not sure if 1h does enough damage, or if 2h is tanky enough. I'm looking to go bow offhand if that helps any.

the easiest ones, yeah
DLC? if you're really lucky and get a group of high CP who know the mechanics but generally no

You can do them with pugs, but sometimes you can zone in and see it just isn't going to happen, like getting a tank with a twohander, a healer dualwielding daggers, dps or healers with 14k health including the 1k bonus from my ebon armor that refuse to eat health food, etc.

Riften?

Stonefalls, aka Barrens 2.0

>nord
wait until you try argonian or imperial dk tank

Universe opened.

I NEED GOLD FOR MY ARGONIAN HOME REE

Fucking kicked from a group before I even got a chance to play cause i'm "only" 260 cp. I'm getting real pissed of with pubs in this game.

Which dungeon were you about to do? Not that it matters desu because your CP is fine.

>as a white male, I can confirm
He's being ironic, you retard. I am not saying it's funny, it isn't, but he's trying to get a laugh out of people.

Falkreath, keep queuing as tank and got the same group 3 times in a row, kicked instantly every time. Its been like 15 minutes and those fuckers would rather wait for different tank than give me a shot.

yeah, thats the point

vet?

Yeah, i've done it on vet before however so personally I don't think it's that big a deal.

>"Hey, we are trying this new dungeon for the first time."
>"Please be CP 660 in trial gear and post your completed achievement for vet hard mode, no death, and speed run clear for consideration or be kicked."

Later
>god why does no one know how to do the dungeons fucking newbs

I hate these people so much. You just know you're run into them before.

>Random cradle of shadows
>Not even a vet, just a normal
>Group members won't relight torches, need to equip shield charge to gap close between the boss to interrupt her then charge to the spiders near the torches to relight them
>DPS just tunnel vision on the boss
>Get to dranos, tell the group that they need to bash the clones or else I'll die
>Get strung up, die, we wipe
>Guys, when I'm strung up, you need to bash the clones, I can't break free, and its 47k damage, I can't survive it.
>"I'm DPS, interrupting is the tanks job you fucking noob."
>You have been kicked from the dungeon

This was probably from a wild hunt crate.

we get the joke user

How good is an imperial dragonknight tank? Made one a week ago but haven't done much with it.

Probably best tank or 2nd best.

oracle eyes look very morrowind vampire when you are in fact a vampire
neat

also what yall think about this:
5torug/5queens elegance
lightning heavy attacks of all sorts but with infused or nirn staff

adding to this
bound armaments and a maelstrom staff would only make this gayer yes?

if by gayer you mean better, then ja

i want to test this out so bad but first i need another character slot for an altmer sorc
oh to goy

Yes yes, its only 1,500 Crowns from the Zenimax Elder Scrolls Online Crown Store! You get that with one months sub to ESO+, it would be a bargain at twice the price.

>using covetous countess add-on to powerlevel thieves guild for pardon edicts and motifs
>turning in the mission gives an edict and a large laundered shipment
>keep getting asked to get ritual items and oddities
>none of the large laundered shipments are ritual items and oddities

if I could get ritual items and oddities from the shipment then that is 3 more times I can do the quest in about 10 minutes. This is by far the fastest way to grind the guild, if you have the items you can get 10 guild rep every 2 minutes (that includes loading times between hews bane and whatever zone you need to go to to turn it in).

>tfw sub one month at a time on xbox and it always gives me an extra payout the day after it runs out

Beating the system mang.

been away a while, is Julianos still the go to crafted set for mages?

With the horns of the reach dlc lots of weapon and armor traits got adjusted, and many 2-4 set piece bonuses on gear as well. Julianos 5 piece and another set (depends on your class) is currently best in slot for many magicka builds apart from specific raid buffing set ups.

Serious about getting into this game now. Last time I quit at like level 20. Templar or Dragon Knight for tanking/melee dps?

Also can Templar tank anything relevant now?

Templar can tank, but dragonknight will always be better at it. Stamina Templar is pretty good right now, but all the stamina classes pretty much blend together.

Does anyone here knowing the morkuldin trait be willing to help me craft up some armor and a sw/sh?

>having to go to Riften

Does the guild run dungeons/and or trials very often?

How quickly can a Warden get back to back Enchanted Forests out?

like under a minute, under 40 seconds if you're sweating
its nuts

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/368393/crafting-materials-harvesting-improvement-suggestion-also-for-world-chests

holy shit btw

Gimme a tl;dr

I don't see it in the wild hunt list...

some nutcase having a cow over "trolls" partially picking nodes and chests suggesting that it be made so you can either loot all or nothing from a given node etc
youll want to experience this thriller of a thread for yourself i reckon

People who don't take everything from nodes are double-Hitlers.
Simple solution, if one was even needed; half-picked nodes don't look as clean as fresh ones.

Just make the chest or node despawn after a minute. I'm sure they could swing this.

In a lot of these quests there's multiple choices, for example to kill or spare someone. Does this actually affect anything in terms of gameplay, like giving different rewards or progression, or is it all just for fun?

It might change something simple down the line, like a line of dialogue, but most of the time it never surfaces again. One of the few exceptions are choices made in the main quest line in Coldharbour, as it affects which characters and armies you will take to assault Molag Bal. The other big choice is the mages guild quest line. You can choose to give Sheogorath the life of one of the mages, and he'll give you two skill points. Refuse and she lives. If you refuse, you never get another chance at those skill points, but you condemn her to a life of servitude in madness in his realm.

this is allegedly the current state of things by quite a few peoples' account
but all the spoiled bellyaching over this realllly needs to stop; there are enough of these entitled complainers in zone chat as it is grumbling over their armiger farm being disrupted or what have you. what a place it would be if these lemmings had their way

Ah, the motif. I work nights so if I'm farming its usually 3 or 4 am on a night off and I rarely see a soul. Still don't get uppity about finding a chest with shit in it, just more loot to sell to my merchant or toss into my banker to decon and sell the tempers.

>unironically spent nearly 1mil ap on Cyrodiil RNG gear boxes
>only got one of the pieces I was looking for
ha ha rng so fun

It's always cheaper to buy it directly with gold on guild stores.

Literally no store sold it. I spent a good few hours last night looking.

>Make a Breton Warden named Elzéard Bouffier

So I'm cp 23 and I'm at skyreach grinding with this lvl 24 kid and I'm getting raped by literally everything there from skeletal archers to imps. What the hell is going on, I'm a higher lvl than him

I am using gear from when I was lvl 36. Is that what is really crippling me or is it something more?

which class are you