/dg/ - Destiny General

"Have you seen my wife?" edition
3 days to go before launch get hype fuckers.
PC Details: pcgamer.com/destiny-2-pc-reveal/
IGN First: ie.ign.com/articles/2017/07/03/destiny-2-all-the-newest-details-in-one-place-a-ign-first
EDZ Gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=5M54S_nY_Xw
EDZ Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=AqCJ9V7eVM4
Launch Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=hdWkpbPTpmE
Latest TWAB: bungie.net/en/News/Article/46189

>>>CLANSThe Leviathan Raid Gdoc sign ups PREVIOUS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I4icKXFytWM
youtube.com/watch?v=pc2bHAdfPl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Destiny 2 is my first digital purchase on PS4 so I have a question: Can other accounts on the PS4 play it as well or only the account used to purchase it?

As long as the account that purchased is set as primary account, any other account on that console can play it and use any DLC attached to it. Including exclusive/limited edition DLC and season pass.

>XB1 clan made 27 months ago
>59 members

>PS4 clan made 4 months ago
>100 members

>PC clan made 4 months ago
>80 members

Xth for Warlocks are the best

First for titan shoulders best shoulders.

Can anyone reccomend me a freesync 144hz monitor for around $250? I wanna get ready for destiny

Would Eris let you use her black eye goo as lube for anal?

Omron BP742N

delet this

do you even have a PC capable of 144FPS D2? I only ask, because that's quite a low budget and 144Hz is wasted, else

Who are the Jews of Destiny?

Can we agree this is the worst thing Bungie ever did? Who was the guy in this trailer?

youtu.be/I4icKXFytWM

>Implying her rectum doesn't also secrete the black goo.

DELETE THIS

Bungie

Seems like people I normally play with on PS4 won't be picking up the game immediately, but I'm not sure about just leaving that clan.

If I'm not mistaken, there's some way to fill in a raid party in-game if someone's missing this time? Do vacancies tend to happen or should I just join the PS4 clan? Seems like Raids and other events have to break into a lot of teams.

XL2430

>hording the best items in the game that are only purchasable using their magic shekels

The Nine obviously.

Yeah, im going to sli the vega 64

>Bungie

Just join the PS4 clan or post your PSN ID here like 30 mins before Midnight and people will add you to a party or some shit.

There is a Guided games system with D2, it won't be available at launch but its gonna start up soon after.

It searches for groups that need a spot filled and then you fill in the slot, there is probably an article that explains it better somewhere.

Do the Servers go live at midnight? I was picking up at a store because they said they would starting handing the game out at 9pm. I guess so people can install the game?

>Who was the guy in this trailer?
drcrispy93
the phantom hunter who dominated crucible leaderboards with unreleased gear for a short while before tdb dropped

it was pretty interesting since tons of people were none the wiser and they all thought he was just another player. for a while there were forum posts and videos asking anyone who knew him to step forward and petitioning bungie claiming he had modded his console to get new gear. it was fun. dark below was a simpler time

you're on the pacific coast im assuming so at 9pm the game goes live. if you get digital you'll be able to play right at 9pm since you can pre-load.

What are you doing to kill the wait /dg/?
The Death Note movie on Netflix is a lot better than it has any right to be.

>april 22 2014

That movie is a pile of shit. The only thing acceptable is the directing.

I'm actually east coast. The local store told me they would do it at 9. Kinda odd imo.

So he's the Dr Disrepect of Destiny?

'tism

I remember that. It was amazing how many people cried he modded his console even though it wouldn't mean shit since pretty much everyone knew from day 1 that Destiny handled everything server-side.

OK, good. Thanks.

oh, strange. well that's pretty good for you then since i assume you'll be able to dl it to your ps4 before the servers go live. I don't think you'll be able to play until midnight though

I deleted an old char and replayed the Year 1 campaigns. Felt good mayne.

I've seen people say the serverrs are live now and thene others who have early copies saying they can't loggin at all, but i'd assume they'll be live for launch in each region yes.

FURRY GENOCIDE

Sounds like a good idea.

>Respond to a post in a different thread to scram autism.
Keep us posted, sweet irony.

Servers /were/ live. For reviewers to get in their playtime. But they got brought down for pre-launch maintenance, that's what the 1.02 patch was for.

Its a rolling launch. It'll go live at each time zone at midnight, until it hits East coast USA midnight, when it will roll out for all of USA. So Australia and east Asia get it first. Then heading west, some 9 hours later the UK, then like 5 hours later the The USA. With all the countries in-between rolling out along the way.

Ophidians and Nothing Manacles died for this.

They all look fine to me.

>Destiny is not a competitive ga..
youtube.com/watch?v=pc2bHAdfPl8

Of all the Warlock gauntlets to bring back, they had to bring back the Sunbreakers.

God damnit I miss the d2 beta on pc. Shit was fun

#1 upvoted post

>Competitive D1 was the best joke over 3 years.

>Special olympics.
Couple retards getting together and doing their own tournament doesn't make something competitive, or need I remind you that there are bingo tournaments all around the world every day.

So the game releases at midnight eastern time?

2 melee guantlets and one for the worst warlock class. It's shit.

>Destiny2 has no content.
>Page 328 and they've just gotten to the weapons.

All of these tables are usually in the appendices.

>that sexy af future Mauser in the top right
oh bby

You're fucked buck.

reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/6xoh0x/gamestop_is_reverting_their_early_release_plan_at/

>Matt still going about the two people in the clan.

Holy shit how butthurt is he that he's not in charge of the clan? Fuck, man.

Holy shit I need the Sturm.

Strategy guides are filled to the brim with filler. Not that im shitting on the game because I don't want to trigger your autism but this is what guides do.

I like the sound of some of that weapon synergy. But fuck Mida. Should have brought back Boolean Gemini.

>MIDA Multi-Tool grants additional benefits when you have MIDA Mini-Tool equipped, too

heh, guess we do somewhat have a set item, then

Now post chests

That was just west coast in the first place anyway.

Read bottom right. The exotic grenade launcher fits into your energy weapon slot.

>The Death Note movie on Netflix is a lot better than it has any right to be.
It's complete garbage. It is to the anime what D1 to Halo 2.

More shit

>Fighting Lion

holy fuck im in love

Seriously. There's nothing worse than a back seat driver.

>fighting lion
It's a brute shot. They took the blade off a brute shot. I love it already.

>Hard Light comes back
W H Y
H
Y
At least Fighting Lion will be good for a nostalgia rush

Most of the designs are pretty retarded

Jesus the warlock chests are shit.

It wasn't even Bob's he was trying to usurp when he had his moment, it was Hitch's. The guy just can't quit.

>Anons from the last thread saying the guide was "clearly a fake"
How's those 5 strikes treating you now? :^)

Its really fucking annoying when you check the clan chat and there's always that one dipshit trying to backseat manage, stirring the fucking pot.

>Muh 5 posts.
Keep us posted.

I NEED Rat King like it was yesterday

Why the fuck is MIDA Multi-Tool even an exotic? It doesn't do anything exotic. I remember when people first found it and were all like it does all kinds of awesome stuff and it's got a radar and finds treasure chests and shit but none of it was true.

Are they finally going to make it something other than a low damage scout rifle?

Most of the warlock exotics seem pretty bad

Here is the whole new guide leak gallery so you don't have to wait for single posts every minute

imgur.com/gallery/WnaSy

Would it kill you to check the spoiler box?

The helms seem really good. And if Ahamkara is actually getting the boost obsidian mind used to have it'll be really good too. I think the guide is just hyping up the same shitty siphon it had in D1 though.

Is that really all the weapons in the game?

Banshee and Rahool are back

>fighting lion

Wow its shit

>Implying hard light won't be top tier
Screenshot this I'm calling it

>MIDA Mini Tool
Cute.

CUTE!

C:

Most of that titan armor looks good. And anyone know the range of that push on Tractor Cannon? I wanna know if I can push people off the map.

Grenade launchers are all junk. Should have brought back the MGs. Faggots.

>radar when ADS
>staggers foes
>movement speed increase
I dunno, MIDA's just a great gun, though I think they'd agree with you that it lacks the "special" of an exotic, so that's why it's a set item now with MIDA Mini-Tool

F...F...FUCK YOU YOU ENTITLED TOXIC FUCK! BUNGIE DOESN'T OWN YOU MORE THAN 5 STRIKES THEY DON'T OWE YOU ANYTHING!!!

Does it give you more info on what Eververse sells?

>eververse
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fastest firing rate of any scout. No real loss of accuracy.

b-but hidden content won't be in the guide :(

None of those are exotic effects or even unique, other weapons can provide those bonuses too.

>explosive rounGs
Fucking spellcheck

In Veeky Forums where people frequently use spoiler tags for spoiler images. Contrary to whatever you believed before you came here from reddit yesterday, not all of Veeky Forums is /b/.

Seems like Banshee will be a good way to farm legendaries

>class exclusive swords
>set item weapons
I'm fucking chuffed with this

>no fun PvP handcannons

bring back hc meta, BRING BACK THE TRINITY