m.youtube.com/watch?v=IRChlYgSEm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Cockudo

>giving a mentally disabled girl a thick book
Wow, rude.

That's not thick at all.

It's thick for a Wakaba.

It's a coloring book.

Her new card's hissatsu is called Twelfth night, a play written by Shakespeare.
Do you honestly believe a dork like Bakaba can read something like that?

I'll show her something thick

Dragon dick.

She gave Wakaba a Shakespeare play to read through? It's worse than I thought. What a monster, bullying the mentally impaired like that.

What kind of tard phone forces the buttons on screen?

Please stop bullying Nogi-san.

Doing a final 10 pull for Gin. Requesting meme magic.

I take it it was a bust?

I blame this thread for not sending anything.

I'm so sorry user.

I was mentally sending you pictures of Hitler Anzu and you got three of them in a row, so I guess it kinda worked.

Cute TamaAnzu GIF for Tama's birthday.
twitter.com/morino_ss/status/903952020020772866

Did Yuuna decide to use her healthbar as a weapon?

WHITE WHALE HOLY GRAIL

I think that's Futanon's bar, she's the only one you can't see and Anzu is dead.

>only one Wakaba
Pff, casual.

To be fair, the Japanese translation of Shakespeare is super easy to read, it's basically just normal Japanese. Wakaba would have no problem with it.

>implying Anzu isn't actually reading the german version

They don't translate it into ye olde Japanese? That's terrible.

So, someone on /a/ pointed out the leaked new art for S2 had a half filled Mankai gauge. So I went and checked the older one released, and it looks like they have Mankai Gauges in the process of being filled as well. Have we been rused this entire time?

3/3
Is there any buttons I can click "not ok"?

>half filled
He's wrong, it's already full in the new promo art.

Maybe Mankai will return in S2 without the need of sacrifices. It'll be weaker than the mankai from WaSuYu but still stronger than the Trump Cards.

I could see it. I mean, Mankai was added because the Taisha pretty much went into panic mode after Gin died and wanted no more heroes to die, no matter what. And, technically, they didn't.

Aside from perhaps Leo, we know the WaSuYu era system could handle most Vertex, and the new system provided a huge power up at the base level. Considering they now have 6 Heroes instead of just 3, along with the fact they sure wouldn't go back to the old system, I could see the Taisha taking their chances.

>Failing an 87.5% chance of upgrade
Is this game testing my patience?

I once upgraded a 3% chance :^)

Shit dude, that's harsh.

I've failed twice with a real high percentage of upgrading. It hurts but I don't think either time was with the best udon, thankfully.

>西洋珍説 人肉質入裁判
>該撒奇談 自由太刀余波鋭鋒
>甸国皇子 班烈多物語
Not exactly old Japanese but these Meiji era translation can also be difficult to read. Not that they're commonly found

Oh baby when are we getting a card with that outfit for Sonoko

As soon as Big Sonoko becomes playable.

So never.

That's not leaked, that's from G's

I cannot wait for big Sonoko.

Hey, now. Small Sonoko used it before becoming a log, there's hope.

Yeah, in Washio Sumi's Chapter, but YuYuYui uses WaSuYu instead of that. YuYuYui never mentions the Flower Calming Ritual and there is only Kintarou, there is no Tetsuo Minowa.

I want to poke that exposed tummy.

They used the WaSuYus cooking as Gin's first SSR. That promise wasn't in the original light novel.

YuYuYui is kind of a consistency mess.

As long as you aren't upgrading with 100% you only have yourself to blame when you fail. Can you fail 100 99%s in a row? Yes but unlikely. Doesn't mean it can't happen so if you can't take probability playing with you just gather until you can get to 100%

Eh I mean it sucks when it doesn't work out but I rather try and save that extra udon. I don't usually play with t3 though.

I really don't see why everyone places Michairu n a pedestal around here: he constantly sexualises the yuushas, has shit fetished and basically draws nothing but Yuuna anyway.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IRChlYgSEm0 Karin pachislot xhara song on youtube

I see you haven't played XCOM then.

Place your bets. Is it going to be as worrying as Togo's was?

Not happening.

>basically draws nothing but Yuuna anyway.
There is your answer for most of the cases. Most who like it, like for Yuuna. And the others don't care at all because most of the images are of Yuuna. Also, no whoring.

He's pretty good.

Seems like Tougou's, Yuuna's and Karin's are all quite worrying and to a certain extent Itsuki's is also.

How so? The only one I've seen a TL for is Tougou's.

Coupled with the mankai gauge thing coming back out and Yuuna's very grim expression, I'm getting worried.

Is it worth it farming this coin event using botamochi or you'd better wait for invasion? I'm in a rush for 4* C-shadow.

If you have a lot go for it. Botamochi is pretty plentiful. I personally haven't even touched my max and %50 since release.

Note thats its likely youll only make 20000 from it.

that 100,000 coin gold box have like 10-20%-ish drop chance? probably worth force close trials?

Force close wont work. You always get a gold box but most of the time is 20000 not 100000

Wait for invasion and continue stockpiling your exp udon. Burn stamina on the coin event but don't burn botamachi

I don't think I can stockpile the exp udon. I've started sell the tier-2 udon for a mere coin instead of eating it because I need to save the coin.

Do not upgrade any fairies unleds those you really use.

Uh, guys. Nobody added new Togo and Gin SSR to the doc. I pulled Togo and want to know if she's good.

She's good at making heroes never die.

Still not sure whether I should drop a million on SR Keizoubou's next level or not here.

My fairies didn't even reach that high to warrant its upgrade cost. At least its not high as using 10 tier-2 udon on 4* Yuusha.

SSR Gin:
Leader skill:
+20% crit and movement speed to red and blue Heroes
Hissatsu:
Deal 24x damage in a small area, reduce own pair's health by 27%, increase own pair's attack by 20% for 30 seconds (3 gauge, 24 seconds cooldown)
Ability:
When below 50% HP, consume 1 gauge and give own pair +60% attack speed and +200 crit

SSR Tougou:
Leader skill:
+45% HP to red Heroes
Hissatsu:
Deal 22x damage in a line, reduce all allies' hissatsu cooldowns by 3 seconds for 20 seconds (4 gauge, 25 seconds cooldown)
Ability:
Upon reaching rank 5, give health regen to own pair for 30 seconds and increase own pair's attack speed by 40% for 30 seconds

Someone who knows how to edit google docs add them please.

Damn, Tougou looking damn good.

On an unrelated note, 3 out of my 4 most recent single rolls have been SSR. I wonder which kind of good deeds I have been doing in the past few days,

I usually add all the cards as they come but my computer died and I won't be adding anything until it's fixed. In the meantime I've been screenshoting all skill translations and lvl 1 stats

I think they're going for a mix of both scenarios, which kinda supports the theory that both are canon where they don't contradict each other. Aki-sensei is mentioned too.

I don't think they're very worrying at all at this point considering they're about the plot of S1.

Does Tetsuo work into the WaSuYu LN? I don't think it explicitly says Gin only has one brother in it, but it seems difficult to justify not mentioning him at all if they're both canon.

I wouldn't do it. Botamochi are a limited resource and you'll swim in coins sooner or later, so you're going to regret it at some point. Especially considering that the coin event has pretty bad drops. Wait for the invasion or something, those drop a lot of money.

Yeah, it doesn't explicitly say that there's just one as far as I know, but there are plenty of scenes where the wording would be odd if she was actually supposed to have two brothers. Tetsuo is one of the cases where the movie canon overrides the LN canon I'd say.

Togo is utterly absurd. Just look at her stats at 4 flowers. Yes, this is +1, but she literally has 12k more ATK than 4 Flower SSR Blue Togo. She actually has more attack than my level 99+3 SSR Bakaba. It's insane.

She's going to be amazing at punching through boss shields, especially with that hissatsu buff.

>Get Virgo Yuuna buff
>Combine Tougou with SSR Sumi
>Get Crit
>+40% ATK for both nationalists for several seconds, when they've got crazy high ATK already
Oh, they're gonna demolish boss shields. I want her now.

Does anyone have 4 Flower Gin stats? I wanna compare her to her 1st SSR.

Post top Yuusha.

>Only SSR Tougou is not 4-flowered

Well she is kind of borderline useless compared to other SSRs and even SRs.

Sometimes I think about hoarding my blessings but then I see how few SSRs and duplicates you guys have.

Ok.

I have more SSR hiding below. I really need to level them. I got like, 40 top teir udon I'm hoarding for if I pull waitress Gin.

My current Yuushas can get the job done, so I don't really feel tempted to roll. Plus it's good to have enough blessings for when they release limited cards that you really want.

Pretty much this. I don't feel inconvenienced, and I have a buffer to help when they release a card I really want.
And then not get one anyway after I roll everything.

>early fanart

Shinju almighty.

How in the Nine hells? What the FUCK is 19-20 gonna cost at this rate? Leveling up at 11 or 12 was a millionish, right?

I just levelled mine to 11 and it was one million.

TL?

What's going on with Takashima's neck.

>level 401
Did that guy farm the Sekka invasion all day every day or something? I wonder how many moonbucks he sacrificed for that.

From /a/:
H: I wish you a happy birthday, Tamako-san.
W: Happy birthday, Tamako.
C: Doi-san, happy birthdoi (lol)
Y: Happybirthdaaay!!!
T: Thanks, guys!!!

T: For me? Thank you!! This isn't a difficult book or something, right?

T: Oh, a photo album~!! We haven't known each other for very long, but you took so many pictures!!

(throw)
(hair bands)

T: Eh...

W: Huh? Tamako has disappeared!?
H: Who are you? Outsiders aren't welcome here.

T: WakabaYuunaChikageHinataaa!!!
T: I am Doi Tamakoooo!!!
[Happy birthday, Doi Tamako-san.]

not dead

Tama is fun to bully.

Level up your gun chan and Sonoko, such a wast of good units.

With 2s attack speed it's not that impressive

No invasion weekends are so boring.

I'm glad for the break to be honest.

1/3

2/3

3/3
I... did well, right?