What can he do to save the auto industry?

What can he do to save the auto industry?

Attached: 4U.png (438x632, 460K)

Tell GM to fucking build a new Grand National.

Hell the new Regal (Insignia) will have a V6 turbo and 4WD, just paint everything black and give it one of those Focus RS 4WD to RWD buttons!

Have the Japs teach the Americans how to build reliable cars.

Toyota tried doing this with GM but GM being the smug dumbasses they are, they didn't learn jack squat. Look at them now. Almost went out of business, leached off our tax dollars, making shitty problematic cars.

Attached: 1515160681490.png (357x365, 195K)

Force GM to make cars that handle well, have decent interiors, don’t use fucking leaf springs and possibly switch to DOHC. Japs and Germans would lose so much market share, though I’m a germancarfag and am glad this would never happen.

reclaim all rights to all the oil in the world.
distribute it to the american people

Tell the big 3 to stop pumpung out Soyboy cars. If he wants to go full MAGA everycar that leaves a Autofactory in the US must have a 5 Liter V8 or bigger

Die

Remember how that was the case in the '70s, and how the '70s were also the decade when Detroit lost ground against foreign competition the most rapidly?

>every car has a 5 liter V8
>soccer moms, soyboys, wagecucks and trophy wives all stop buying American cars
>can’t sell enough cars to stay in business
>go bankrupt
>demand another bailout
>No bitch make america great again
>Dongald has the executives of each company catapulted over the wall

FUCKing yes
Twin turbo V6 Coupe with space for your bros and a sinister look throughout. Heavy torque figures and black rims with stainless surround.

Too bad the GNXs have appreciated so much

immature retard

Get impeached and subsequently jailed.

Seriously he's about to sink the car industry in this country.

Threaten tarriffs against euroshit countries that tax based on displacement rather than mpgs or emissions. Move the status quo away from 2l mass produced cuckboxes.

Best thing is TO LEAVE THEM THE FUCK ALONE let them either figure this shot out or die. If Bush/Obama had done the same we’d have an awesome new American car industry budding now with all kinds of new thinking to challenge the nipchongs. As it stands we have the same dumbass shit with the same low rent quality that got them in this position in the first place.

Koreans build a better car than we do? These fuckers barely have indoor plumbing!

Trump owns mostly European cars. Lots of Mercedes, Rolls Royce and Lamborghini.

I like that idea

Force American manufacturers to employ competent stylists.

Other option: just let GM fucking die the next time they inevitably screw up bad enough
This guy’s got it

That was because there was an oil crisis

Drop bombs over Wolfsburg and Brussels

Things may be done but of everything shown about him so far, I doubt he would do them

gm originally planned on building a 2017 gnx based on the atsv's chassis but it wouldnt have made business sense.. shit was axed after a couple of meetings.. only official action that was taken was updating the nameplates

i like your brain.. cuz it works real good like

You just pointed out the ATS-V is the new Grand National

>all cars must fly a miniature American Flag
you can also fly a smaller state flag if you wish

Attached: FE80FD7F-1C57-4F32-B023-5E1ADA17305D.jpg (450x349, 25K)

Introduce weight limits for cars (can sell it as protecting the environment I guess)
Ban autotragics

He's already said he's going to lessen the CAFE standards that were set to ridiculous levels in the 2020's and beyond. He's not yet doing anything about safety standards though. Tarifs will get those pesky europoor cars off the streets

he's not gonna do shit about safety standards
his rationale for relaxing CAFE is to make cars safer (heavy car = safe car)

How does less cafe=heavier car?

>Ban automakers from making critical drivetrain components non-serviceable
>Put some crazy length-to-height ratio on manufacturing under the guise of safety to make crossovers not economically viable anymore for car manufacturers
>Raise the bar for getting a driver's license in America to lower some of the crazy safety standards (the roads are safer because there are less idiots)
>Funding for alternative fuel sources instead of hybrid/electrics so we can keep our glorious ICEs

GM's cars are reliable even without Soyota's help.

What the FUCK are you smoking?

Which you know they'll screw up. Ford has a foothold in worktrucks, and Dodge's Hellcat lineup has made the Camaro almost unheard of, and I doubt Cadillac has much life in them (which is the only company that makes okay looking sedans out of them all). Once Buick stops rebranding Eurofag Vauxhalls and Chevy/GMC get a recall on their momvans, they're screwed

Right ideas here

Lol wut

>displacement rather than emissions
So you're saying a 5L v8 wouldn't produce more co2 than a .9L i3 cuckbox? It's the same, just indirectly taxed

Europoor countries tax your car more if you have over 1 liter of displacement regardless of mpg or emission output

ban automatics

he can fucking kill himself. trump is an idiot

Attached: 80f685c95596f7354cd2518b203ed358arianacinderella1.jpg (276x334, 10K)

ease fuel economy standards, revert safety standards to 1990

bin any green material standards like europes cradle to grave nonsense

Honestly, I think people would buy cars with huge fucking engines if they came in crossovers. The current

i'd buy a fucking mk4 jetta vr6 if they sold them new still, fuck crossovers

Use the military to remove any trace of the american auto industry via scorched earth bombing campaign and then remove all import restrictions so I can have unlimited JDM goodness and an RS6 Avant.

I 100% believe this is why BMW partnered with Toyota for the Z4/Supra and there's nothing anyone can do to convince me otherwise.

Let it die like the market wills it

>autistic ford nigger
>hates trump
>attached tumblr image

like pottery

Not a fucking thing. Trump is a fucking boomer and boomers ruined everything.

ats-v was 2016 model year.. the 2017 gnx was supposed to be 30th anniversary but no dice.. the atsv is a dank ride imo but those used market prices need to come down user

diesel used to mine lithium/cobalt for the evs.. but muh hybrid is green.. they r all bad dood.. dont lie to yourself

He should just mandate leaded solder. It's even better for the environment, because less landfill.

>Hell the new Regal (Insignia) will have a V6 turbo and 4WD
Source? AFAIK the latest gen insignia cannot package turbochargers alongside the V6.

Kill the UAW.

>What can he do to save the auto industry?
For a start he couldn't donate the fortune his father made off the US government through insider trading.

M8 pls I'm from the dutch caliphate and we tax co2

>how to wreck the industry 101
Asian and Euro companies would swoop in and steal 80% of the total market or more within a year or two. The executives at Honda might come over and suck your dick to thank you.