youtube.com/watch?v=lEzkqDhLIxE

>Official Gwent competitions
youtube.com/watch?v=AjpmdDlXVPc
youtube.com/watch?v=2urb_ocVYdc

>Useful Links
playgwent.com
gwentdb.com/
twitter.com/playgwent

>What Legendary/Epic card should I pick?
gwentify.com/card-picker/

>All Character Voicelines
forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent/general-discussions-aa/8341630-list-of-all-gwent-character-voice-lines

>Old

Other urls found in this thread:

sirlin.net/ptw-book/introducingthe-scrub
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FOR THE KING

NILF

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

> worst card art in the game in the OP

Should I craft iorveth and complete my ST collection?

> Add a beard
> Dandelion
Hmmm

DELET

god willing priscilla avatars for all next season

Is this game dead? Why does matchmaking takes forever?

NERF HAILSTORM REEEEEEEE

t. Mulliganigger

NG soldiers and NR snowball best archetypes

no, actually the NG deck mentioned here

> Mulligan

Every deck is running Hailstorm
Is the new Decoy
You have yours and expect theirs.

does anybody have a FUNCTIONAL skellige wounding list? my own is a very standard greatsword + ship list that just doesnt feel amazing

So Steffan will go in. I assume the rest is just tech slots? Do I want a third Rot Tosser or Nauzicaa Brigade? I've seen Alba Pikemen, but am unsure of them.
How do you feel about a single Vicovaro Medic? I'm kind of feeling a Lacerate or Merigold's Hailstorm for rowstacking.

post your deck

mulliggers are probably the best users of hailstorm. They have a ton of unit dragging

Rad the Lad is best NR leader right now, right?

yes

Forgot image...

>tfw my machine deck got rekt 10 times in a row and now i have to play armor deck

here it is

just be glad you can finally play a non-Reaver NR deck.
once the hotfix hits, even more archetypes across all factions might become viable.

Why are we still here, /gwt/? Just to suffer?
Every night, I can feel my Bork, and my Ciri, even my Unseen Elder. The gold immunity we lost, the strategic depth we lost...won't stop hurting. You feel it too, dont you?

machines are dead. siege "master" can't move them rows anymore

Do the warcryers even make sense? I suppose you could use them to close out a round, but otherwise your Big Guys will just reset back to base strength in two turns.

is there any type of deck who would not run a silver spy? is "not enough silver slots" a valid reason to not run one?

You mean we lost faggots saving all their golds for r3 trying to out bigdick each other or spam scorches. The only problem is cdpr went full retard with bronze strength and didn't properly adjust golds for the most part

A deck where card advantage doesn't matter, e.g. mill or dorfs from last patch.

double cross pulls spies now so that's one reason to not use them.

i don't run silver spies anymore in any deck, if i would ever run one again it would be in a wild hunt deck for the row movment +ge'els synergy

Mulligan is broken as fuck. CDPR is not capable of creating PvP games.

Also fuck all these netdeckers who play the exact same deck they found online because using your own brains is too hard. The only challenging part of the game is creating the deck, yet people skip it because too low IQ.

Triple infiltrator is overkill, you really only need one for Menno, expecting Nauzicaa Brigade synergy to work out is silly, nobody plays >7 bodies anymore.

doublecross has pulled spies last patch as well

Be honest. Do you think the latest big patch made the game better or worse?

i think he wanted to say summoning circle

Any deck that aims to 2-0 has no need of it.

Better. A few decks just need to be tuned down a bit, that's all.

worse

it showed CDPR has absolutely no idea how to balance a card game

>getting mad over netdecking in 2k17
are you new to online gaming?
abuse of strong/broken mechanics is a part of every single competitive game out there. get used to it or start playing single player games exclusively.

Spies need to be like 15-16 strength to not be autoinclude. Right now you can overcome a spy with just one bronze.

Worse, much worse. Every play is a tempo play now. The game was an unbalanced mess before, but at least it had things to see and do, now it's a game of shitting as many points on board while thinning through your entire deck.

i tend to agree with this it obviously still needs work and many cards need to be rebalanced, but even cards like vanilla Geralt, which are absolutely shit right now, find niche usage right now, in this case to buff Spotter in LC's reveal deck.

i currently got around 14-3 with this deck (in a pretty fucking low rank mind you, but i'm blasting up like a rocket), it's hilarious to watch people make massive misplays due to them having never seen the cards i use in play before

After I pull djenge with crach I wound a ship and use warcriers on the ship and djenge for massive points. this only works ofc if they never interrupt your game plan. maybe 2 are too much. also lugos feels like a dead draw most of the time but I have no idea what to replace him with

Do you not mind playing against two busted decks over and over and over again?

be careful against NG players with that deck, two days ago i got matched up against something very simillar to this. i played sweers on his agitator'd marauder.sent 3 of them to the grave. he then played yarpen i removed with leo and he fortified. other than that it seems pretty good

Why don't you use Operator to copy the agitators?

ofc I mind, but there will NEVER be a perfectly balanced game.
granted, the current situation is an extreme case, but it will get fixed soon.
still, even after that there will be a handful of optimized decks that will dominate.

even in something like Street Fighter and Tekken, which are some of the oldest competitive franchises out there and thus have had the longest time to get balanced, you see the same few characters getting picked in high level tournaments repeatedly.

If they want to go down the road of interactable Gold they need to change the great part of Gold.

All the gold that have an effect that is not Battlecry need to change or having a lot of ARM gain.

Bork could return to be a 4 value scorch 2 cards.

The great part of Gold need to go up on row Value, atm Gold generate A LOT less value than bronze.

Gold card like Tibbor/Arakas need to be completely redesigned.

Let's be honest, an hotfix woun't be enough.

Does NR armor just rape mulligan?

no, its just able to compete with it in points

that's a fair point, i've actually had that happen to me but it was just way too late and i could just brute force my way to a 2-0

that's... actually pretty nifty, i guess i can replace cleaver for him instead

also, yay or nay: DJ Baldie in a machine/armor deck?

no, a hotfix obviously won't fix all the current problems, but it will fix the most glaring one, hopefully.

CDPR will have to work very hard in the coming weeks to prove that they have what it takes to make this game a success, thats for sure.

DJ Extra should be in pretty much any NR deck.

why are people running Redanian Knights in their Armor decks? Except when playing vs. weather, which really doesn't bother armor NR, they're not very good IMO.

For Yen

>hurr durr are you new to online gaming
Fuck off scrub, making use of strong mechanics has nothing to do with netdecking.

I would also suggest you to play online games more when you say false shit such as this:
>in SF and Tekken, same few characters get picked in high level tournaments repeatedly

That was only true in SF3, which was basically a broken game like Gwent. Tekken is barely a competitive game, more like a children's game, so that can be left unmentioned.

Though netdeckers are the same cancer who only play top tier characters because they don't really care about actually playing or problemsolving, just winning.

You're aware only the biggest plebs complain about netdecking and that you look like a huge sperg right?

hey i just got a premium infiltrator

and a dethmold (hes got a cock staff)

damn this game is cool

>WOW I CANT BELIEVE PEOPLE WOULD DO THIS THING THATS LITERALLY EXPECTED OF THEM, JUST AS ANY GAME WITH A COMMUNITY-DRIVEN METAGAME

Jesus dude, are you seriously this fucking retarded?

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

YOOOOOOOOOOU

NEEEEEEEEETDDECCCKCER

Do I really have to watch every tiny shield break down when NRfag plays his heavy cav?
Fuck off and dont waste my time

> just winning
> competitive game

you should be getting mad at the developers for shitty matchmaking and no alternate game modes

Fuck off frogposters.

not an argument

>hurr durr are you fucking retarded, it's literally expected of them
No it's not, you little scrub, I highly doubt you even know what "literally" means when you use it like an uneducated moron. Best players reveal and create the metas, you are just a sheep, nothing more.

Go educate yourself.

You either have no idea about the competitive mindset at all or you're so mad right now that it's making you confused.
By what you've said its obvious that you're not playing to win, you're just looking to put yourself on your imaginary moral highground by condemning "netdecking" and willingly denying yourself the tools that would enable you to win the most because you deem them unfair/dishonourable/cheap. That behaviour is the very definition of the term "scrub", so it's pretty ironic that you're calling other people that.

>wow youre so dumb for implicitly putting words in my mouth in a sarcastic green text

It's almost like you are a complete idiot, literally!

You are correct insofar I should accept netdecking as a necessary evil that I can't remove from the game myself. All I can do is complain until I think there are less positive than negative aspects about the game in general, which will be the moment I move on from this garbage.

I like using UE in my deathwish deck. Less of a finisher but a nice trigger to rotfiends and maybe "saving" a body from getting infiltrated and menno'd

why the fuck is everyone running summoning circle

what is the purpose of this jewish ass card exisiting right now

you play spy, i play spy, you cant pass :)

>play spies
>no ggs
>play mulligan
>get ggs

>tie
>lose one point

u wot

>you are not playing to win
Utterly silly, false conclusion. Wanting the victory to depend on personal skill and contribution is the key to competitive mindset, which is a lot different from yours. Scrubs are the ones who play and win only with the best (OP) characters and decks; they lack personal skill, so they need other sources to carry them. They need that advantage to reach any kind of success. So instead of contributing anything of their own, they desperately suck their favorite e-celeb streamer's cock while trying to mimic them under this delusion that makes them good.

The actually talented players experiment and create new metas, prove that weak characters/decks are not so weak as masses like to think when they win tournaments by simply being good; aside of winning, they actually think themselves unlike scrub automatons. See Punk in fighting games.

I AM STRONK.

sirlin.net/ptw-book/introducingthe-scrub

>experiment in casual to optimize my decks
>get something working really well
>steamrolling folks
>'okay, this is my ranked deck. I'll start climbing tomorrow'
>warm up in casual the next day
>lose every single game
>give up and try something new
>this happens on repeat for weeks and months

Your personal website has pretty much zero relevance or value.

The only relevance is that while netdeckers act like scrubs by simply copying decks instead of going through the thought process of on what basis the decks were created in the first place, self-deckers actually engage in the thinking process and want to learn about the game in-depth from "inside."

Stop pretending only netdeckers play to win. The issue is they play without any talent.

sure thing buddy, see you next tournament when you bring that META BREAKING deck. Or if any actual professional Gwent players brings one that is significantly different from stuff you find on ladder

Man you have to understand that in a Online CG Decks change every day, hell the meta at the top level is forever changing.

A Deck that is good today could be shit tomorow and the opposite is true.

If you want my advice don't over think it until up higher rank knowing your Deck and what your opponent can throw at you is better than having the latest Net Deck.

With new season I am ranking up again and now I am 11 and I see some many players with Mulligan losing to my Frost Deck just because they do simply mistake.

> tfw you learn how to beat Millfgard

Nothing can stop me now.
I don't play Mulligan anymore, but it feels like I should.

Could you post that again but in English?

>don't play any thinning
>let them draw your cards for you
>win

Just play the game and learn.

I have 400 hours in Gwent.

My God what are you doing with your life user ?

>white frost
>play whatever shit i want
>hailstorm
>laugh
>win

what a fantastic meta, truly better than dagon

This, mostly:

why

Fucking normie plebs get the fuck out of my general.

Are you autistic ?

No offense, just curiosity.

No, just ladder anxiety. I don't like to play ranked until I can be confident I have a strong deck behind me. I want to know the deck in and out so I can be ready for any scenario. This is why it's so crushing when all of a sudden the deck starts failing. I invest a lot of time and energy into it, and then I have to just abandon it.

Guess I should just netdeck some mulligan deck and shit out 300 points per round.

What rank are you now ?

I haven't played ranked at all yet this season. I was rank 20 last season. I think I placed into rank 9.

Pretty much, yeah.
Is weird to fight your urges to play correctly and instead make suboptimal plays.
Wew, I'm about to get 500.
And that is without taking into account the first hundred hours of CB, when you could use Gwent without opening GOG first.

i play without opening gog right now