Thinking of buying one of these machines

thinking of buying one of these machines
i already have a shitbox for practicality so im stuck in between these two cars

guidance needed

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 199K)

What do you have questions about?

ND

Depends on what you want.
The BRZ/GT86 basically comes in one package. But there are some different options for the Miata.

>300 posts and 125 images omitted, click here to reply

>buying jap crap

disgusting. but if you must, get the mazda. only japcrap company that isn't total "consumerist cuckold" tier

How not? The rotary is dead, and their only sports offering is the MX5 which is fag-tier (according to Veeky Forums). Everything else is either an econobox or a mommy crossover.

American cars offer nothing that light or nimble

The Mazda is convertible. Get that.

So many buzzwords with so little actual post content. I can tell you need to go to and fuck off to /pol/

Attached: unknown-3.png (599x462, 295K)

I would go ND. Really just comes down to how much you need the back seats or want a convertible

I'd go for the Miata hard top model. If you're specifically comparing the Miata soft top convertible model with the BRZ, then I'd get the BRZ.

Basically soft tops suck after a while.

Neither, buy a Toyota Starlet KP61

i took a brz over a miata because im a tall shit lol

buy a Fiat Spider Abarth, faggot.

I wouldn't buy FRS/GT86/BRZ new becuase they are a steal right now used. ND Miata you get more car for your money new over the brz.

Used BRZ>New Miata>New Brz

Actually not a bad option. Built in the same factory as the Mazdas, using one of the most reliable engines ever to come out of Italy, with a great potential for tuning as shown with the 500 Abarth. Although if you do go for a 124, you should get the Abarth for better suspension, wheels, and exhaust.

na ls u fuck
more power more fun

Get the convertible, so the rest of the world can laugh at your balding head while driving alone.

if you already have a daily driver get the cabriolet for sunny weekend drives

if only mazda joined in the brz/frs/gt86 bandwagon and put in a 2.5 skyactiv turbo from the cx9.

if you want to look like a gay balding hairdresser, get the mx5, if you want to look like a vape cloud blowing college bro get the brz

slow. better options available for the price. like the ebm.