/pg/ - Persona General

Previous Shit Saturday Edition

NEWS
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Super Live P-Sound Bomb!!!! 2017 concert
mega.nz/#F!FrozXCyI!-GKGzOozZmejeAnDZQdUbw

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JGH42cgfoIY
strawpoll.me/13848172
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

7 0

White is right.

Claiming first with no real post.

Haru!

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

When will people finally just accept that modern Persona hinges on being a highschool sim for the lifesim aspects and that doing a game like IS focused on an adult cast is off the table unless they also randomly decide to set it in another country - which would be a terrible business decision - and then go further and completely redesign the dating and social aspects?

Like holy fuck I'm so sick of retarded normalfag Americans - and it is ALWAYS Americans when I see it anywhere but here - just bitching about not wanting to be an Asian teenager in a game and asking the only series that offers that unique perspective to reinvent itself so they can just fucking roleplay their own, current life for some inane fucking reason. Why would you want that? What fucking appeal is there to a game that offers you a much more limited, strictly regimented, and probably less varied simulation of your own fucking life? I can't even put it down to nolife nerds looking to ''redo'' their wasted life vicariously through a game because they're the exact sorta fucking weebs who jack off at the chance to be an an attractive teenage Japanese boy so WHO the absolute FUCK are these people?

Ann is shit. Shit!

is this pasta?
not that's it's wrong

So did listfag user just die?

who

Claiming this sweet-mannered, sweet-tasting, sweet-eating sweetie.
Best model.
Most compasssionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Wouldn't they have to be inside Sae's palace for the kill Joker plan to work? Why would her palace have a holding room if the house always wins? Why did the meta nav magically teleport them to that exact room they wanted? If it could always do that, why didn't they ever use it like that before? Why did the elevator take Akechi to the holding room? Why did the guard look like an actual guard and not a palace guard? Why did her cognition of them bleed when they died? If it was her cognition why would they die in the first place? That's not her cognition, that's Akechis.

No I just saw yet another fucking chain of tweets about how Persona """"""needs""""" """""""""to"""""""""" """"""""""""""""""""""evolve""""""""""""""""""""" as the audience ages or it risks becoming irrelevant and how 5 was a total disaster because it focused on teenagers and their issues once again instead of being about adults outside of college in an open city and basically being GTA with turnbased combat and waifus.

So I vented.

Ann is the worst.

What are some ways I can be a REAL delinquent in this game?

Ann is the bestest!

I think he means the guy who used to write those really long autistic lists of shit like "How each girl would react to you asking for anal" or "How each girl sleeps in bed next to you"

She belongs in the TrashcAnn

Is there a pastebin of them? Or an image dump? Those sound hot.

>How each girl sleeps in bed next to you
Can somebody paste this one?

google "nyarlko pastebin"

Worst social link of the whole 3 games?

I like Ann.

youtu.be/JGH42cgfoIY

If you slept in the same bed as the persona 3 + 4 girls, what would it be like?

My thoughts:

Aigis would sleep above the covers due to her heat dispersion system. Since she powers down during the night, she would be almost completely inert. It'd be difficult to get comfortable because she'd pin the blankets and covers down with her massive weight. During the night, she'd make little noise, but you could still hear the faint hum of her internal reactor. In the morning, you'd wake up to see her silently watching you with a simple smile on her face. Since she'd a robot, she doesn't wear anything when she sleeps.

Chie would sleep sprawled out over the bed. She'd start out right next to you, but during the night she'd move around in her sleep a lot. You'd wake up at least twice a night due to her stretching out in her sleep and kicking you accidentally. In the morning she'd be practically tangled around you, sleeping awkwardly with her face smushed up against your arm. She'd wake up at around the same time you do and awkwardly try to untangle herself from you while sheepishly apologizing. She'd wear a too-large T-shirt and standard cotton underwear to bed.

continued in next post

She belongs in my arms!

I love her!

Rise would sleep cuddled up next to you. Although you'd shift positions during the night, she'd always be right next to you. It'd be easy to fall asleep surrounded by her warmth. She'd occasionally giggle in her sleep. When you wake up, she'd be resting her head on your chest, fast asleep. When you shift your weight she'd wake up and sleepily look up at you with a smile on her face. Rise would wear some lacy black panties to bed and nothing else.

Naoto would sleep on the space adjacent to you. She'd be too embarrassed to actually sleep right next to you, but she'd quietly reach out and hold your hand as she falls asleep. During the night you'd occasionally hear her mumble something unintelligible in her sleep. In the morning she'd be pressed up against you inadvertently, quietly dozing while still holding your hand. When she wakes up she'd blush heavily since she's so close to you, but wouldn't move away. Naoto would wear loose plaid pajamas to bed.

Fuuka would sleep in your embrace. Her small physique would allow you to practically envelop her with your arms, and she'd be the perfect little spoon. Even though you'd move around inadvertently in the night, you'd still keep your grasp on Fuuka throughout the entire night, tenderly hugging her even unconsciously. In the morning, you'd wake up before she does and quietly disengage your hug, stepping out of the room to make breakfast for her. Fuuka would wear a silk nightie to bed.

continued in next post.

What about the P5 girls? And I'll save you the effort.

Ann's boobs in game are of moderate size at best.

that guy left long before P5 came out

Mitsuru would sleep while embracing you. She'd be the large spoon and would sleep almost coiled around you in a predatory stance. It'd be difficult to escape from her grasp, but you'd be fine with it. Her rhythmic, steady breathing behind you would cause you to fall asleep in her arms incredibly quickly. During the night, you'd occasionally be woken up to the feeling of her pulling you closer against herself. In the morning you'd wake up practically pinned down by a sleeping Mitsuru. Mitsuru would wear nothing to bed.

Yukari would sleep sprawled out next to you. Although she wouldn't physically move nearly as much as Chie, she'd occasionally murmur something frantically in her sleep. If you reached out and held her hand, she'd stop. In the morning, she'd wake up before you and would shake your shoulder to wake you up, not wanting to face the morning alone. She'd wear elaborate, pink panties and a short shirt to bed.

Yukiko would sleep practically on top of you. She'd want to be as close and tender with you as possible, and she'd almost always be touching you while you sleep. During the night, you'd feel her hot breath hitting your neck. In the morning, she'd have her arms around you and would wake up as soon as you move out of her grasp; yawning while smiling at you. She'd wear a lacy but slightly immodest nightgown to bed.

Not him, just posting his shit. Fuck you I'm posting the end anyway.

>Mitsuru would sleep while embracing you. She'd be the large spoon and would sleep almost coiled around you in a predatory stance. It'd be difficult to escape from her grasp, but you'd be fine with it. During the night, you'd occasionally be woken up to the feeling of her pulling you closer against herself. In the morning you'd wake up practically pinned down by a sleeping Mitsuru. Mitsuru would wear nothing to bed.
My dick can only get so hard

> a game like IS focused on an adult cast
it is wrong, IS focused on highscoolers, EP focused on adults

Does Aigis go through an automated oil change cycle every month?

Obligatory Makoto post

Compare that to the rest of japan and you'd see why people like her and Naoto are considered to have huge tits

Futaba is the type of girl to hog the shit out of the bed. If she's not firmly wrapped around your arm she's splayed everywhere, limbs on top of you. She shifts every 5 minutes.
Ann is the type of girl to hold hands with you until she falls asleep, and then have a grip too tight to free yourself.
Makoto is the type of girl to insist on making sure you're as comfortable as possible. She gives you more space than you need.
Haru is the type of girl to never let you go, even if it's super hot and you're uncomfortable.
They all snore loudly.

>They all snore loudly.
Haru does not snore take that back

Haru snores the loudest !!

all fat people snore

Sacrifice Haru to the God Hand !!

She does NOT !!

Is there any chance of a random NPC in P5 being the protagonist of Catherine 2 in the same way Vincent appeared in P3P?

Sorry senpai, i'd rather take the fatty than wait 30 or 40 years for some payoff.

the only random NPC with a portrait is Mika

Haru isn't fat !!

Happy Sae-terday!

Hey fellow Saebro, let's let Sadayofriends enjoy their day
we can enjoy Sae Sunday tomorrow !!

Opinion on this?

How big is Kawakami's dick?

I'm starting my 3rd playthrough on hard and trying to for the plat. Should I leave my party on Act Freely and issue orders to keep gameplay interesting or will they be completely retarded?

I only played P3P and P4G so I never dealt with the autobattle BS in FES.

no

Beer is illegal on the beaches of hawaii.

Yes. I like Ann.

So are public nudity and sex, but I don't think Kawakami minds.

nah, just play normally
P5 isn't meant for AI battle, and it only has like 3 commands

Goodnight, /pg/.

Assuming you've done all your fusion and are basically wild card god the only real harm of free will is that it wastes a shit-ton of time because they don't do shit optimally.

me too

Night Personabab.

>how Persona """"""needs""""" """""""""to"""""""""" """"""""""""""""""""""evolve""""""""""""""""""""" as the audience ages
I feel like P5 recognizes that its original audience is now much older than before, if only because it's been so long since P3 and P4 were released. I mean, yes, you still play as a Japanese 2nd year high school student, but there's far less emphasis on the school itself (both story and SL wise), and half the romance options are Christmas cakes. Even Makoto's SL, which is arguably one of the most school focused, mostly takes place OUTSIDE the school.

Who is Makoto

You're right, her SL is a bit better than Ohya's.

How did Joker tell Sae about the flashbacks im her Boss's office?

I love the phrase 'Christmas Cake'.

cognition

That was the ruse. Sae thought she was interrogating Joker but it was the other way around. Bitch got played so hard

That's Hackshino for you

As much as I appreciate all this delicious cake, I do kinda wish you could feel more connected to shujin, but even after 9 months people still whisper "that guy who got 105% on the final exam and is commonly seen with the student class president and a millionaire in public DEFINITELY killed like a dozen people in a bar with a pencil because they said his hair was messy"

I know it's probably the effect of Yabadabado affecting everyone's mind against Joker, but it's fucking stupid how much people gossip about him and his record. At shujin, sure people might talk but there's a fucking guy from Kosei hanging out in Shibuya talking about how Shujin should be shut down for accepting a single kid who's under probation.

Who the fuck says "This school has a criminal in it, SHUT IT DOWN!"

>mostly takes place OUTSIDE the school
That happened in P4 though.

Ohya is actually trash tier, holy shit.

He's actually not telling Sae everything he's flashing back. You can tell because she'll says shit like "Who is this artist you took in." "We don't know who the hacker you accepted was" and other shit like that. Joker is giving her a very brief rundown with an indeterminate amount of detail.

This actually caused me to get the bad ending the first time, because she asked me who everyone I worked with was and I was like "yeah bitch that's what I just fucking said"

rude

True, but that's probably to hammer home the whole 'the general masses are fucking useless idiots' thing that becomes REALLY prevalent towards the end of the game. It actually gives some credence to Shido's arguments about why he should be PM to make Japan great again, but they're nullified by the fact that he CAUSED most of the shit everyone is complaining (but doing little) about to begin with.

I wanna make Kawakami a mommy.

Important poll but this time linking to the vote instead of the results:
strawpoll.me/13848172
strawpoll.me/13848172
strawpoll.me/13848172

>tfw voted for each option
who /devilish/ here

>Talking to my social links after the true ending
>Talk to Kawakami, since she's one of the only ones I maxed and my romance option
>"I'll do all your household chores!"
Fuck why is she so perfect

>Catherine 2

Fuck off, it's just a Golden Playhouse sequel!

r-rude

Not everything is because of an evil god, user. Sometimes people are just pricks.

shut up yaldy you can't fool me

Goddamn I never knew Yusuke was such a pervert.

Say something nice about Makoto's English VA

Here is what I believe it would be like to sleep in a bed with the P5 girls.
>Ann
She ties back her twintails into a ponytail before going to bed due to an incident where you woke up with a mouth full of her hair, which she still gets really flustered about if you tease her over it. She tends to forget to clean her room if you're staying over at her place, so expect to find a loose panty or bra lying around if you do. She typically sleeps in panties and a loose shirt or tank top, though sometimes when feeling a tad frisky she'll forego the 'top' part of that.
She loves nothing more than to rest her neck on your shoulder and her chin on your collar, however, and finds it immeasurably comforting to hear your gentle breathing as she leans into you. Unfortunately, she drools, so while this is very cute at night it tends to be a bit of a pain in the morning - though her embarrassment over it is almost cute enough to make up for it most days. Almost.

>Makoto
She likes to sleep with two blankets most of the year for the extra heat, so expect things to be very, very cozy when you share her bed - and she'll often 'subtly' hint that she'd like you to start doing it too when sharing yours. Her night time outfit typically consists of a pair of yoga pants and one of your shirts.
She also is very adamant that when you sleep together you both lie on your sides and face eachother so she can nuzzle herself in against your chest, hands gently clasping your sides in a slight cuddle, and if pressed will admit that she finds the sound of your heartbeat comforting. She takes longer than you to fall asleep most nights, and when she does she'll usually just spend that time enjoying the gentle rhythm of your body and the heat of it.
Sae tends to leave you two alone in the morning when you're over, but on more than one occasion she has tossed a pillow at the two of you from the doorway to get you awake without having to get close since she finds it embarrassing.

Continued in next post.

Did listanon come back or are you his successor?

Would cum deep inside

>killed like a dozen people in a bar with a pencil because they said his hair was messy

Why are the Makotos so much better at dancing than everyone else in their trailers?

dunno about makoto, but MC probably learned some shit from all those nights doing karaoke

She does the emotional yell-y scenes really well.

>Futaba
Futaba sleeps in the nude. Always. You started out thinking this was some ploy from her to entice you to ravish her nightly, but you pretty quickly realized that she's just cutting back on laundry. She hogs the blanket most nights, wrapping herself up into a sort of log with it at your expense - and you suspect this is at least partially deliberate as well, based on how she then tends to push herself into you so you end up having to wrap your arms and legs around her as you hug and spoon her through the linen. On the nights where this doesn't happen, you tend to wake up not entirely sure where you end and she begins as she insists that you sleep without a shirt also - leading to your skin tending to stick together from the sweat as she clings to you like a starfish to the wall of its tank.
On the bright side though she's started to keep her room clean since this became a regular thing.

>Haru
Haru has what can only be described as the softest bedroom in existence. It seems as if in every corner there lies another throw, rug, cushion, or other such object - and her bed is no exception, being both queen sized and laid down with a mound of pillows. Sleeping with her has you at an almost forty five degree angle from the bed due to the pile, with her happily resting her cheek on your outstretched arm bending it so she can squeeze it to her chest at the same time.
Her pjs are fairly high quality, silk garments to add to the theme of 'softness', and the overall effect of them plus the bed and her generous chest rubbing against you is close to what you imagined a cloud might feel like as a child - if not for one detail. Her hair. While she does her best to make sure its not an issue at night, the sheer absurdity of its poofiness and volume ensure her efforts are often in vain, and its not uncommon for you to wake up in the early hours of the morning nearly sneezing from it tickling your nose. Not that you'd ever tell her that, of course.

Thoughts?

I fucking hope the decision railroading in the next one is a little less egregious.
>Game tells you to be yourself and answer honestly
>Liking golf locks out the best ending
>Vincent is a bell-end and just does his own thing regardless of what you chose.
>Catherine exists to literally steal player agency and create problem effects that have no cause.

I mean it's not as bad as a david cage game but fuck, it's infuriating how little the story changes due to player input.

Door-kun spent a lot of time at Club Escapade, he was bound to pick up a few moves

Best boy Yusuke is a man of taste. He recognizes the biggest source of sex appeal in that game.