>Server Homepage
elysium-project.org/

>Realmlist/make an account/etc:
elysium-project.org/play

>Guild:
ELYSIUM PvP

Alliance guild:

Discord:discord.gg/z9EuAjD

Currrently raiding MC/Ony/BWL. 2nd raid group just started up , alts and meme specs possible. 320 members and ~120 60s. Raids start at 6:30 GMT. Mostly weekends.

Horde guild:

Discord:discord.gg/pQt3u53

Dindus of Nuffin reformed into WWD. Raiding UBRS and pugging MC currently. 120 members and ~25 60s. Raids start at 10-11pm GMT, mostly weekends.

/who "guild name", and whisper a higher level character for invite.

>WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Grinding/aoe farm guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M4qkN1FizbdzYNaKbhizOzBtxfJic6zBmkm09DakMrI/edit#gid=0

Disconnecting? Read this:
>Jakira
>pastebin.com/Se5UvWRD-- If you are getting constant disconnects. Put this information in your config.wtf file inside your WTF folder. Please change "Insert Account name Here" to your account name. Also use THIS copy and paste for your realmlist.wtf file inside of your wow folderpastebin.com/JZg7Qgw6

>New to Elysium? Go here pleb:
forum.elysium-project.org/topic/23618-beginners-guide-—-check-here-before-posting/

>Download the client without torrent:
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder, and don't post screenshots and get banned retard):
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq
pastebin.com/gDFRQ1Ak
db.vanillagaming.org/?item=7714
legacy-logs.com/Vanilla/Raids/Evaluation/Healing/index.php?rid=18500&attempts=2160249,2160254,2160255,2160259,2160267,2160270,2160275,2160284,2160293,2160299&player=&sel=0&pet=0&tarid=&mode=0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i wish madti was my mommy...

>>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder, and don't post screenshots and get banned retard):
>mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Anyone got a screenshot of how these models look?

fug reposting

so my dudes I haven't been playing for 6 months or so any dank addons or anything I should know about? also can someone give me a quick rundown on this supposed BC server?

>Dindus of Nuffin reformed into WWD. Raiding UBRS and pugging MC currently. 120 members and ~25 60s. Raids start at 10-11pm GMT, mostly weekends.

don't fall for this

how much DKP did this raid give

Don't believe their lies.

So many new people to gank.

is it too late to join and become dindu clique?

>it took them a Sunday evening to get a guild ubrs going

rofl

>Sunday evening

>so my dudes I haven't been playing for 6 months or so any dank addons or anything I should know about? also can someone give me a quick rundown on this supposed BC server?
Most addons depend on your class, but universal ones that are cool are like URLcopy, maybe pvp soundpack addons (I have an Unreal Tournament one), lazypig is the single most based addon ever as well.

There isn't going to be a TBC server specifically, at least not at first. The "fresh TBC" will actually just be Anathema transitioning to TBC after they finish Naxx in the next few months. But tbqh that shit won't happen till at least mid next year. Nobody knows how far along in testing they really are but there's a reason the Crestfall folks merged back into Elysium's development team again.

Just play on Elysium, both guilds are fun. Once TBC drops you can make a belf or draenei then.

>Sunday evening
user

just offer to lick sniffhow's toes that'll get you in no problem

should i go horde or alliance on Elysium

holy shit
pastebin.com/gDFRQ1Ak

Whatever faction you want, both are fun. I have characters in both Veeky Forums guilds and both are helpful and have people who are cool to play with.

If you want to raid then that'll affect your class choice as the different guilds/factions need different things.

Horde if your NA (but shouldn't matter since it will be weekend raiding). Alliance if your tranny.

Also, alliance is all filled.. You'll have more opportunity horde-side.

Minus 50

Wait, is Kelevran in Mandate? Do we have an actual e-celeb in our guild?

who the fuck is kelevran? must not be much of a celebrity.

You may better know him by the names Asscobra or Ezeke. He's the legendary scat poster of /wpsg/, and the leader of countless guilds.

WHAT THE FUCK? WHY IS DINDUS CLEARING UBRS? GLASTON GUARANTEED THAT THEY'D FUCKING FAIL LONG BEFORE THEY COULD EVEN GET A KEY TOGETHER, GOD WE LOOK LIKE GIANT FUCKING FAGGOTS FOR NEVER BEING ABLE TO EVEN DO THAT.

THIS IS SOME FUCKING BULLSHIT, I DIDN'T PAY HANDRO IN FOOTPICS FOR THEM TO SUCCEED. THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT

pay me in footpics and i will make them crash and burn

>Dindus are literally raiding

wtf how do we stop them?

they better be sniffhow feet or you're garbage

Marboth here with a public announcment.

I wanna fucking kill myself.

why

you're an idiot. use low rank consecs to not waste mana. If you aren't using consecration when taking down more than 3 enemies you are a fucking idiot

No...

>Raids start at 10-11pm GMT, mostly weekends
The middle of the fucking day during the weekend? I thought you guys were the opposite of MoH. I hope that's fake.
I don't get how in two guilds full of people with literally nothing to do besides play WoW, you choose the worst possible times to raid. You could do fucking 2am and that would be less shit.
West coast: Basically your whole entire day revolves around the raid.
East coast: Raid at fucking dinner time until like 9 or 10pm. "sorry i can't hang out, gotta raid every faggot weekend at dinner time because these eu gaylords can't stay up late even tho they have absolutely no obligations besides farming soulshards"
Complete fucking faggots, all of you. Seriously Tucker is the least deranged and he's a goddamn junkie.

Go to sleep Marb, it will be ok tommorow.

there'll be some midweek ones similar to mandate but since it'll prob be at a later more reasonable hour the yurops won't be coming

as i understand americans never make it to the MoH midweek raids similarly

its a lose lose situation user

what does dindus need? How do I insert myself into the clique

Should make dindus NA completely, the euros already have mandate and don't give a fuck about NA times as they've stated more than once.
I'm willing to bet that the euros in dindus are primarily memesters and no one likes them.

durids always durids

Thats the main problem. I'd like to go too slerp. But I stll got like 9 more hours of work ahead of me.

druids

to get in the clique become a good drawfag like protomaan was

If you have the mana for it, sure. Most paladins don't stack int while questing.
It's not good damage for the mana and a paladin that doesn't stack int will still oom using rank1.
If grinding with holy shield, etc then it's decent as all the little damage adds up. But a paladin in str/stam/agil dropping consecration makes no sense, faster to just kill each thing one by one.
If a paladin was going int in the first place (which is funner anyhow if you ask me but whatever) then definitely consecrate is useful.

Also stop being such a fucking shitty person on an user forum. Golden rule, my dude. It isn't that hard. It's ok to disagree without resorting to outing yourself as an insufferable cunt.

everyone is a memester in WWD

literally, lol

but aside from zugzuggler the euros are no different from the americans

are trannies allowed? Can I be dindus first tranny

the other 2 people already said druids so besides that another mage or holy priest would be cool

as long as you dont blogpost like tucker nobody cares

I don't, they're fuckin rude. Why are you eurocucks so goddamn irritable?

>Can I be dindus first tranny
But that's sniffyhow!

>Loeiz is above normal members

HAHAHAHA

he's a good healer

I really wish the guild wasn't called dindus, it's so fucking cancerous

>man dates is all euro

no wonder they're all feminized faggots, they need some burgers to put those numales in line.

do you need/want a shaman? I have no friends but have a 50 something shaman.

no less cancerous than anything else desu. kill yourself you fucking faggot.

Whoever came up with the guild name should kill himself.

if you're willing to heal then definitely, we need more healers

we have a few shaman but at least half of those are >enhancement or >elemental like crabberson so there's definitely a spot

No a lot of things would be considerably less cancerous than an outdated /pol/ meme

Go alliance then normie

Handro did, at least the original dindus and he did kill himself. I like the name as a memento of when we rid ourselves of the cancer that was that dude.

>do you need/want a shaman? I have no friends but have a 50 something shaman.
W-we'll be your friends user :3

>b-but /pol/
Shut up faggot, and as long as black history revisionism exists so will this meme.

I'm talking about the retard who decided to name the guild fucking after he had the chance to give the guild a real fucking name.

>Mandate of Heaven

this is unironically the worst Veeky Forums name i've ever heard

who the FUCK came up with that fucking chinese tier name

I didnt kill myself
Still here rooting for WWD to raid

>chinese tier name

Lol

>enhance
>elemental
Ok nevermind, not going to bother. Good luck.

>he doesnt know

Fuck off you attention whoring shit-skin. Day of the rope soon nigger.

I've had guildies in my normie guild who were convinced MoH was a chink guild. That's how much it sounds like a chinese guild name (maybe that was the intention). It doesn't help that interacting with a random MoH member in the wild is about as productive as interacting with a chink.

Keep going strong guys!

none of them are raiding with us, only zug who is resto

>what is irony

>chinese guilds have their ranks just as numbers

further proof that east asians are just robots

lel

the joke ceases to be funny when legitimate mixups happen even Trandate of Heaven would've been an better name

Hi :>

>robots

robots improve humanity user. chinks are locusts: insects that ruin anything that they come into contact with

>Can't decide what race to make my priest.

HELP

that was the point.

mage troll

>my main is a paladin
>i feel like leveling another paladjn

Is this a bad idea? Should I level it on the anime realm?

undead, troll, dwarf

>robots improve humanity user. chinks are locusts: insects that ruin anything that they come into contact with
I wonder who could be behind this post...

troll shadowpriest is LITERALLY patrician

night elf

Are you stupid?

when does the hypnotic blade get updated to get +spell dmg
db.vanillagaming.org/?item=7714

don't do that

LITERALLY ANYTHING BUT NIGHT ELF OR HUMAN

DON'T BELIEVE HIS LIES

male night elf, shadowpriest

right NOW

but it doesn't what the heck? :DDD

go dwarf if you're a try hard and can't secure a raidspot without fear ward because you're shit

the best healers are always human or nightelf
check this out
#1 human
#2 nightelf
#8 dwarf
legacy-logs.com/Vanilla/Raids/Evaluation/Healing/index.php?rid=18500&attempts=2160249,2160254,2160255,2160259,2160267,2160270,2160275,2160284,2160293,2160299&player=&sel=0&pet=0&tarid=&mode=0

Night elf.
Shadowmeld at the horde FP in felwood.
Mind control them off the cliff. They'll spawn at the darkshore GY and need to ghost run 15 minutes back.
No amount of fear ward is worth how much fun you'd have doing this.

>healing meters
>loot funneling clique council guild

you don't need shadowmeld to do that

I kind of doubt you're hurting for them, but what about warlocks or hunters? Or rogues?
Leaning hunter since I've never played one. Or warrior but I'm alone and have never tanked and get annoyed when dps warriors won't tank.

This is your average night elf player everyone. Would rather spend their time greifing horde than anything else. In fact I was just in winterspring and there was a nelf rogue hiding in one of the houses, just out of reach of the bruisers so they could stunlock whoever walked in.

>trannies
>actively hinder their group by playing feminine races for no reason other than being faggots
>think healing meters are an actual metric of skill unironically
>literally cat fish guys all the time
>constant drama
>clique council

Can someone remind me why people raid with this guild? Is it some sort of cuckold fetish?

>you're a normie if you don't name your guild after racist /pol/ memes

>new IP

every time

get a load of this guy not sitting at his PC spam refreshing all day every day.

>Can someone remind me why people raid with this guild?

They clear raid content quickly unlike every other Veeky Forums guild on this server

They may be shitstirring drama whores but they got all of BWL in first weekend.

Why is Glaston's name Artie in that discord