/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #909 - Sonic Attacks Cuba Edition

>Sonic News

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJkH_X3gW2E&spfreload=10
timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20171107T00&p0=179&msg=sonic forces&ud=2&font=hand
youtube.com/watch?v=UoE8xsBFyYg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Silver a cute!
A cute!!

his head is a broken star

Second for Silver isn't "a cute" and you need to cut it out with the "slow rat" bullshit.

Fuck you.

Do you think they made Shadow the best character in Sonic Battle on purpose?

mean rat

he a cute!

First for Sonic vs. Fidel Castro's mummy.

Amy is adorable!

He's a summabitch. And better as a robot. Like all of Sonic's pals.

In fact don't you all agree letting the Good Doctors rule?

I want Boom Amy to discipline Sonic!

Has the new Sonic Boom episode been uploaded anywhere?

Legit question /sthg/
Have any of you guys ever had a chilidog?
Are they any good?

Fuck you, Cuba!

I AGREE

YOU WERE THE ONE WHO KIDNAPPED THE PRESIDENT & SARA SO YOU COULD TAKE OVER SOUTH ISLAND, DIDN'T YOU?

I don't eat

I actually had them twice in the past week for some reason. Depends on the quality of the chili and how well they cooked the hotdog but they can be pretty good if you're adding onions and other stuff in there.

Tried one, hated it. Why couldn't sonic's favorite food be pizza or something?

Needs Eggman with a fat cigar.

HA HA HA! DO YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD BE CAPABLE OF SOMETHING THAT UNDERHANDED?

YES

YES

>being this mad slow rats are cute

Yeah, I had one today.

I'm a vegetarian

I'm so sorry.

he's not really the best character at all, though. he just has a couple quick moves you can't reliably grind for until the end of the game, and his run isn't very good at all because of the ridiculous skidding.

i'd rather just slot Drive Mode if i want to move fast.

No.

No. Silver is retarded.

WE DID YOU BLUE FOOL!! SOON COBRA WILL TAKE OVER ALL WITH THE CHAOS EMERALDS.

COOOOBBBRRRAAAA!!

Any /speedrunnerbros/ here?

You know, maybe Silver really is a cute.

pssst

silver is very cute!

when you don't enlarge it, it looks like silver has his mouth open and a really long tongue is hanging out.

I preferred the Rouge/Shadow relationship in SA2. There were no mixed messages - I saw it as Rouge taking Shadow as a life experience influence and taking Knuckles as a romantic interest, and Shadow...well he was so centered on thinking about flashbacks all the time, that the only characters he showed other sides to were Sonic and Amy. Mainly Sonic.

Shadouge has not sustained my interests, but my personal feelings don't block out reason. I try to stay neutral. I just feel like its fans mention all the wrong things. Still, it would never be something I'd ship or hint on Shadow's part in stories, except for the exception, "Pursuit for Happiness." Generally, I don't care if Sega does announce Shadow to have feelings for Rouge - my opinions are going to stand tall. I don't even care if all of them get hooked up or KNOCKED up - my OTP isn't going anywhere until I grow out of it.

People like ShadRouge, and I can DEFINITELY see why, but for my own reason, I don't think it fits Shadow's character to be romantically interested in Rouge. To me, it may taint it. He is presented as the kind of male to not be wooed by a female who wooes men. Somehow, I also highly doubt Rouge is the female that could put on the level he could be on - and trust me, Shadow needs as much growth as the whining Amy; his character has been a lost cause since Sonic Heroes, and SEGA continues to embarrass it in just the simple dialogue they give him. And no, Shadow is not a "badass hot boy" who needs a "badass hot girl," he's much, MUCH deeper than that, because that position is already taken by Scourge the Hedgehog/Evil Sonic.

Sonic finally snapped

Not yet.

Shut the fuck up. Y'all are gay.

>those thighs

Jesus christ.

I heard that Silver is slow

Not in a while, but I enjoy them

like onion rings?

I've had chili dogs before. They're pretty good.

I preferred the Rouge/Shadow relationship in SA2. There were no mixed messages - I saw it as Rouge taking Shadow as a life experience influence and taking Knuckles as a romantic interest, and Shadow...well he was so centered on thinking about flashbacks all the time, that the only characters he showed other sides to were Sonic and Amy. Mainly Sonic.

Shadouge has not sustained my interests, but my personal feelings don't block out reason. I try to stay neutral. I just feel like its fans mention all the wrong things. Still, it would never be something I'd ship or hint on Shadow's part in stories, except for the exception, "Pursuit for Happiness." Generally, I don't care if Sega does announce Shadow to have feelings for Rouge - my opinions are going to stand tall. I don't even care if all of them get hooked up or KNOCKED up - my OTP isn't going anywhere until I grow out of it.

People like ShadRouge, and I can DEFINITELY see why, but for my own reason, I don't think it fits Shadow's character to be romantically interested in Rouge. To me, it may taint it. He is presented as the kind of male to not be wooed by a female who wooes men. Somehow, I also highly doubt Rouge is the female that could put on the level he could be on - and trust me, Shadow needs as much growth as the whining Amy; his character has been a lost cause since Sonic Heroes, and SEGA continues to embarrass it in just the simple dialogue they give him. And no, Shadow is not a "badass hot boy" who needs a "badass hot girl," he's much, MUCH deeper than that, because that position is already taken by Scourge the Hedgehog/Evil Sonic.

hey
slow rat

Fuck you I will post cute rats if I want to post cute rats.

Hell yes. Goddamn, now I'm hungry.
I posted this on Veeky Forums once, and they said it was a pretty middle-of-the-road chili dog sauce recipe. I ought to try it one of these days.

I actually can't stand the love story theme of, "...She/he has been there for me. She/he has done this and that for me. Of course! This is why love her/him! Now I see! It's all been right in front of me!" - Bullshit, and overused. Love in reality don't happen like that. And when it does, I never see it last. It takes the other person's efforts to bring you to a conclusion that should've been certain to you through YOURSELF tallying it up, and not the other person's reliablities? This is when people confuse love for gratefulness. The person who confuses the love for gratefulness constantly depends on pointing out what that person has done for them, rather than their own true feelings. Pretty much why I ship don't SonAmy/Shadouge.

Even though Rouge could show caring feelings for Shadow, because her character is built around sexuality, she can't just change to 'patience and loving kindness' in intimacy on the spot. That would take a lot of time, and for Shadow already being turned off by her flirtations in canon to the point of him just ignoring it, I don't think he'd really be interested in sticking around for her to squash that behavior. I think that behavior might tire him/bore him in the relationship, whereas most people just make him flirt back. The only person Shadow flirts with is Sonic, LOL. I'm just kidding, I'm just kidding, but hey, he does suddenly get a smart, "Yo mama!" mouth around the blue hedgehog more than anyone else!

The difference between Knuckles and Shadow are two things: Shadow is INTELLIGENT, but Knuckles is WISE. I used to think Shadow had that whole wisdom Sage-package, when I realized that he's intelligent by mind, but a child by heart. So now I'm starting to see that, even though Shadouge could be more feeling-oriented and has a lot of deep meaning, Knuckles is actually the best match for Rouge's mindset and lifestyle to grow.

don't be so grumpy edgy hedgy

You're just mad no one calls you cute, Shadow

I actually can't stand the love story theme of, "...She/he has been there for me. She/he has done this and that for me. Of course! This is why love her/him! Now I see! It's all been right in front of me!" - Bullshit, and overused. Love in reality don't happen like that. And when it does, I never see it last. It takes the other person's efforts to bring you to a conclusion that should've been certain to you through YOURSELF tallying it up, and not the other person's reliablities? This is when people confuse love for gratefulness. The person who confuses the love for gratefulness constantly depends on pointing out what that person has done for them, rather than their own true feelings. Pretty much why I ship don't SonAmy/Shadouge.

Even though Rouge could show caring feelings for Shadow, because her character is built around sexuality, she can't just change to 'patience and loving kindness' in intimacy on the spot. That would take a lot of time, and for Shadow already being turned off by her flirtations in canon to the point of him just ignoring it, I don't think he'd really be interested in sticking around for her to squash that behavior. I think that behavior might tire him/bore him in the relationship, whereas most people just make him flirt back. The only person Shadow flirts with is Sonic, LOL. I'm just kidding, I'm just kidding, but hey, he does suddenly get a smart, "Yo mama!" mouth around the blue hedgehog more than anyone else!

The difference between Knuckles and Shadow are two things: Shadow is INTELLIGENT, but Knuckles is WISE. I used to think Shadow had that whole wisdom Sage-package, when I realized that he's intelligent by mind, but a child by heart. So now I'm starting to see that, even though Shadouge could be more feeling-oriented and has a lot of deep meaning, Knuckles is actually the best match for Rouge's mindset and lifestyle to grow.

Shadow doesn't need or want anyone. He likes being alone. Romance and sex means nothing to him. Rouge is just his close friend.

I still can't decide if Sonic and co. with clothes is great or bad...

You heard wrong. Play Rivals, Rivals 2, and Generations.

SILVER IS AN INCREDIBLY CUTE RAT AND NOT SLOW!

They call Shadow cute too, but Silver is just retarded. Like he's autistic or something. Must rub off on his fans lol

"IT'S NO USE!!!!!"

I've done a comic about three heavies and can't think of anything funny to do with the other two at the moment, so have an old comic, I'm calling it a night for shit drawing.

Need more cute images of Bump and Sonic.

Still wonder why chili dogs of all food and not *insert joke*

>shipping shit im just copying
plz go

Cute rats come in many forms.

This might legitimately shape up into a decent thread, I say to you, Sonic and friendbabs. Enjoy your day/night/!

Agreed. I'm still waiting for someone to draw Bump accidentally smothering Classic with marshmallow hell.

What's he looking at, /sthg/?

Can't eat jokes user

no i like this name gonna keep it

Perhaps.

could you go beg for art of your fetishes someplace else

Silver is going to marry autistic cat and have lots of babies!

>another obnoxious namefag we have to get rid off
Fucking great.

Oh get some sleep, you Grumphog

No (you).

NEVER

the way this person drew rouge's body pretty much ruins the whole image

youtube.com/watch?v=fJkH_X3gW2E&spfreload=10

There are just 66 days until Sonic Forces is out. Yes that's right, only sixty six (six elevens) days until Sonic Forces is released in the US.

timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20171107T00&p0=179&msg=sonic forces&ud=2&font=hand

you didn't make him slow enough
maybe put 50 of those points into smarts

>Bump accidentally smothering Classic with marshmallow hell.

Is TailsĀ“ Sky Patrol a rancid game or should I need to get good at it?

What's the most iconic stage of each game?

somewhere in between. it's not that bad, but it's definitely a game you should probably savestate at every checkpoint for because of how easily later stages can nigh-instantly kill you.

>Bump accidentally smothering Classic with marshmallow hell.
I need this like yesterday

I think it's just horribly unfun, myself. It's boring and kinda just bullshit at some points.

>Sonic 1
Green Hill Zone
>Sonic 2
Chemical Plant
>Sonic 3
Hydrocity
>Sonic & Knuckles
Sky Sanctuary, maybe?
>Sonic Adventure
Emerald Coast
>Sonic Adventure 2
City Escape
>Sonic Heroes
Seaside Hill
>Sonic 06
Wave Ocean
>Sonic Unleashed
Spagonia
>Sonic Colors
Planet Wisp

Please stop making me add more.

Not only you die in one hit from everything, you also must watch out for fuel, I didn't know Tails was a robot. At least they could've allowed you to shoot the ring from every side instead of limiting it to the front, up front and down. And sometimes the game doesn't detect you when you try to grab something, which becomes a deadly trap since you have to get closer to walls and the floor to get candy in order to stay on the air.
Fuck.

Why do people like Planet Wisp over Aquarium Park?

It's pretty terrible even for game gear game. Tails Adventure is infinitely superior even with the trail and error item selection.

I did so much coke brehs. I'm so fucking tooted up and ready to go rn

music

But Aquarium Park's music is better than Planet Wisp's.

Oh & with Sonic Mania, I see Studiopolis being the most iconic stage of that game.

Yo Mama Robotnik got some nice tiddies

upset user

>tooted
youtube.com/watch?v=UoE8xsBFyYg

Later stages? You can die and die and die even in the training level.

stupid user

do you really think that?