/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 3rd of September:
1843 – King Otto of Greece is forced to grant a constitution following an uprising in Athens.
1861 – American Civil War: Confederate General Leonidas Polk invades neutral Kentucky, prompting the state legislature to ask for Union assistance.
1870 – Franco-Prussian War: The Siege of Metz begins, resulting in a decisive Prussian victory on October 23.
1914 – William, Prince of Albania leaves the country after just six months due to opposition to his rule.
1939 – World War II: France, the United Kingdom, New Zealand and Australia declare war on Germany after the invasion of Poland, forming the Allies

# News
CK2 DD 28/08
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1041495
EU4 DD 29/08
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1041610

# Archive (mods only)
>mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.8
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[CK2] - When the World stopped making Sense
github.com/loup99/WtWSMS

>>[EU4] - MEIOU
mediafire.com/file/w1mam119y240gj9/M&T_v2.01.7z
plus patch mediafire.com/file/fov07mfkc2c6idc/v2.01.01_Patch.7z

>>[EU4] - /gsg/ and Taxes (MEIOU with some EBIN fixes)
mega.nz/#!UkNBTZ5I!fDZftk5CuhjzP-1-s6QThoV_p7pHjiJWymzbvgfIhuk

Old Thread:

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting

Islam will triumph

>when he came here in 2016

lol newfag OP

It's saying R&I came here in 2016 you ESL mong

Crashing this bait with no survivors

>r&i makes a duplicate thread
>with his retarded message in the op
>and this day in history is full of holohoax shit so he gets more replies
ah yes

Okay, I got memed on in the last thread but my question still stands. What is the correct checksum for the steam version of the new HPM, 0.3.8?

Which is the bait?

t.

why do redditors love the rani retard so much

Not sure. Guess some user will have to figure out out. Or HPM.

Come to the real thread, you're in the one.

Yeah, because retarded redditors support R&I to fit in. The oldfags realise he's a nigger who needs to be stopped.

>all these buzzwords to fit in
Look, I know you're fresh from but try using some cognitive thought for once. R&I is a possessive autist and you're just enabling his retardation.

Why does anyone bother trying to explain this to redditards? They're too stupid to understand simple concepts.

>vanilla liqqy
>cropping

r&i kiddies are all retards lol

I guess the general is too full of redditors these days to understand why R&I is a shitposter.

The sad thing is if it wasn't for the redditors bumping his thread we could have real threads.

wheres nickyposter

its the only way to challenge r&is monopoly tho

It filters out the nativeborn from the Reddit foreigners.

However you do it it'll have the quality of a high schooler.
Also, you're posting in the thread where R&I bumps with retarded two word answers and questions.

If I were you I'd do it properly like a proper historical chronicle, sort of thing they'd find in the Vatican archive.

Why is so much of thread redditors who can't comprehend how much of a retard R&I is?

Because they don't know any better. Educate them.

>he didnt participate in the wagglingening
Holy shit R&I confirmed reddit

They can look at the OP picture to be educated, sadly they're all so retarded they believe R&I's "the other thread is the steamgroup!!!" lie, despite it having the warning.

The bottom line is R&I just wants his retarded meme phrase in the OP snd the redditors are too retarded to know why adding memephrases to the OP is a bad thing.

Thanks for that. I don't really pay attention to the OPs so I never know what the "correct" thread is. I think I'll just make it in the style of a historical book published after the fact, obviously truncated in many areas and not nearly as long.

This. I remember arguing with him back in 2014.

Read the OP (of this thread) image. R&I's infopic threads are his attempt to control the general, you shouldn't encoursge it by posting in his threads. He jsut spams bait questions like
to get replies. He's been doing this so long he knows how to make sure his thread gets more replies.

Anyway, if you're going for a specific thing then I'd do a book based in Victorian times, complete with Victorian attitudes, because it was the era when they passed judgement on everything.

With R&I? He never makes himself known. He's certainly not the same guy who used to post the message back in the day.

Steppewolf did NOTHING wrong.

r8 my prussiums

how do we make the redditors see r&i is bad

You can easily identify people by their posting style. You are really showing how much of a newfag you are if you think that shitty message matters at all, thats just his autism.

How does he post?

R&I wins, it seems.

>he cant give an example
bravo rand i

Fuck off Mudslime.