Moto-Vloggers

Why are these dickheads so popular? All they do is mindlessly ramble and ride their bikes. And their humor is always LOLZ SO RANDUM tier. What the fuck?

Attached: how-to-start-a-motovlog-1.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vROFDXEZxoU
youtube.com/watch?v=0wTGbO3y9CA
youtube.com/watch?v=AsUyeSxAdbQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GS6jzzhJ5j8
youtube.com/watch?v=kFIXHAbjCxQ
youtu.be/ezf5oeP3eRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the answer is always children

>taps on your window and gives u the finger for being on your phone

I hate them, especially when I'm looking for a video about a bike or looking for some sort of demonstration but instead its just some guy riding talking about something he's not actually doing. I think that's how most people end up watching them, getting clickbaited. Guys like Fortnine and other actual reviewers are usually way better, even if they shill at least they actually show off the product or demonstrate the lesson pertaining to the video.

Since Yammie Noob and all the faggy tough guy drama I think most riders have lost respect for them

Attached: 1519602082978.jpg (960x720, 164K)

>"put the phone down dickhead!!!
>"lane-splits" at 60mph to catch up to the next phone using driver
>points at camera and shakes head autistically in disapproval

only one i like watching is RJ, he mostly keeps quiet
the rest are mostly degenerate manchildren

This.

Once you get older you realize motorcycles suck and you get a sports car. There is a reason why the majority of these vloggers are young.

This guy sounds like Hank Hill

youtube.com/watch?v=vROFDXEZxoU

his voice could cure people

I saw a vlogger brag about buying a liter bike as his first bike, next video it's up for sale and impounded by his parents.

pooooooooooost it

The irony is that RJ isn't a motovlogger.

He doesn't vlog, so he's just a moto.

Wasn't this retard was it?
youtube.com/watch?v=0wTGbO3y9CA

Be warned - don't watch if you don't want to get severely triggered. If you can plow through his bike vids you get to see a retard manchild nearly die a couple of times.

>implying

Everybody I know who rides is an old guy. Majority of millenials/Gen Z think motorcycles are an inherent deathtrap and you will die if you ride one.

Not to mention they're pussies. Just look at motomadness-clips, cagers get out and motovlog cucks cower in fear. Complete pussies. Then there's the clips of 50-something british men on scooters playing police quoting rode code and traffic violation ticket costs to people who don't use handsfree in their cars. Are british mouth like genetically fucked up or why do they always sound like retards who over salivate.

Anyone who motovlogs, can't take seriously. Motovloggers deserve to crash.

Attached: d26ff0d0.png (258x330, 49K)

Ah, so people have a realistic view of reality now?

>liberal logic

99.98% of all people using cameras on a bike are fucking retarded
E.g. yammienoob facefirst into a porsche, see
He literally became a meme. Look up any yellow porsche video and you'll see people mentioning him. Same for the daytona 675. He already crashed multiple times including going headfirst into a fucking BOULDER.
Snowcat is the worst of them all and keeps sperging. He's terminally autistic like doug dememeo.
Nice ones are royaljordanian, fort nine for item reviews, old cyclecruza, moto dutchman (burger) and old ridingwithtom
t. /dbt/

i'm mad now, what a stupid cunt.
ty user

cruza was never good

>buys a 954rr
>immediately crashes it
Fuck I hate this retard. It's a pain to find these in good condition now.

It's ok lads, he sold it
youtube.com/watch?v=AsUyeSxAdbQ

Bonus mong vid -
youtube.com/watch?v=GS6jzzhJ5j8

My favorite motovlogger is Jake.

I mainly like how he can't stop telling people that he's a certified mechanic and how little money youtubers make.

I also like how dispite that last bit, he can be a stay at home dad, his wife has a part time job and can still throw money around like it's nothing at all.

But oh well.

Wait.. Is this Rob Ferretti's Jimbo? Holy fucking shit.

LMAO I also bought a 954 in that color scheme and crashed it on the first ride, but it was because a deer jumped out in front of me instead of me being a retard.

the popularity is because of people like you who watch all their videos to try and figure out why they're popular.

Attached: 1488697982613.jpg (590x578, 38K)

There is good and bad about everything. I really only watch one or two and then compilations of their best moments. Other than that they are a bunch of winy pussies that shouldn't be riding.

Attached: art47.jpg (759x422, 43K)

Their cookie cutter cut and paste personalities are what gets me.

A couple are okay. SRK Cycles or whatever does fair pov ride reviews of what they sell, and he gets distracted but it's still an actual review video.

Otherwise they have to be like maxwrist and not talk for me to watch them.

yeah
>have a massive flashy loud 2 min intro on a 10:01 vid
>have a 1 min end screen with a million links to social media and merch
>drive like everyone around you is trying to kill you
>actively look for problems with people driving
>hit lucky and get some equally as dickish fat cunt in a truck
>start shouting about how 'he nearly hit you'
>leave armoured gloves and helmet on as you flap your hands around 'fighting them'
>escape their grasp and punch their mirror off
>run away going 200mph through a schoolzone
>"fucking cagers"

Tires cold, street cold, street wet, residential area
>better test it!
All you had to do was get the damn bike home.

average vlogger
youtube.com/watch?v=kFIXHAbjCxQ

>not starting on a liter bike when you’re 17
>not missing death by inches
youtu.be/ezf5oeP3eRE

bwaaah

>first reaction is to film himself selfie style

I first saw this before I even owned a motorcycle. It was awesome then and its still awesome now. He's riding a fucking Grom right?

Reminds me of AvE. I'll sub

Cruza was never good, Snowcat is probably the worst of them all.

this guy is pretty entertaining

Attached: 17125470_1267861349962226_3956123560648376320_n[1].jpg (480x480, 21K)

Like anything some are good, some are bad.
Good
>DoitwithDan, JaketheGardenSnake, ArsonRides, itsKatKam, and a few others that are good but I just personally don't follow
Bad
>Yammienoob, snowcat, and cyclecruza
Do it with Autism is who I watch most, yeah he's cocky as fuck but he's pretty entertaining imo, Jake is entertaining but can get kinda ranty. Yammie is fucking retarded and I don't really need to explain why and Snowcat needs to calm down about every little car that doesn't signal

Attached: cbr pa.jpg (600x800, 122K)

>THIS
So fuckin annoying. The whole point at meh gopro thing.

what's wrong with this guy. does he subconsciously want to crash bikes? his shifting is fucked and he goes way too fast.

took the words out muh mouth.

"STOP LIKING WHAT I DONT LIKE REEEEEEEEEEEEeEEE"

That's why.

how does he see out of the visor?

The best motovlogger is VicAlouqua

>VicAlouqua

Attached: (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=Kf7Iq7-ikHftG0oh)original_166591351.jpg (575x575, 69K)

Manfaced slut lmao.

Doitwithdan is pretty fucking insufferable

fuckin kek!