gamesdonequick.com/schedule

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/puncayshun/status/487142390265020416
youtube.com/watch?v=Hs8Vk02Uhnw
youtu.be/_Pz5_rO18I8
gyazo.com/e1ed844f187b4e47b0a...
youtube.com/watch?v=rsDbO4WiikU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Todd "The Human Element" Rogers.

nice my favorite general is back in business

why would orcastraw not do something about his fucking thick as hell monobrow if hes trying to look like a girl? how can he look at it and think 'yeah thats okay'

What are the best iOS and Android games to speedrun? Asking for a friend.

Imagine mindlessly grinding your speedgame 18 hours a day like a literal simian instead of just doing focused practice like holy shit

You'd have to literally hate yourself. Also the run would have to be RNG filled, skillest fest. :P

The moment when you fail at salting :(

six hours of turn based jrpg garbage get hy ResidentSleeper

this much anal devastation

tumblr says body hair is trans positive

a KISS upon the FOREHEAD of every BEAUTIFUL transgender WARRIOR

word word WORD

twitter.com/puncayshun/status/487142390265020416

The God Gamer Stigma

*flies high above it all and bird laughs*

lmfao

100 buck to attend esa

Who would go to Sweden and pay 100 dollars?

The Problematic Deadname

I don't keep up with things these days, have there been any mental breakdowns lately? Lay me down by the firelight with some fresh speedmemes.

>de hippie spacing

midx52

midx52

midx52

thanks for the late response!

>autists continually feeding edobean's ego and reinforcing her behavior

daily reminder that edo is the cancer killing speedrunning

Speedrunning is the cancer killing white males

brainless grind monkeys are the cancer killing speedrunning

stop making these threads if you're not going to even try making it about speedrunning

why didn't you sage?

Reminder not to use words like "genetic" and "male" in twitch chat

why didn't you sage?

I feel like someone had the full GDQ twitch auto-mod rules posted somewhere. I want to see how ridiculous it got.

Her voice gives me ASMR. I can't help it.

he's delusional lmao

why didn't you sage?

Tfw cucking an /srg/ fag. I hope you know your e-gf gobbles cock like a champ

o_o

youtube.com/watch?v=Hs8Vk02Uhnw

the middle one is xiah's 1251, audio comes from that vid. outer 4 are the 4 times ive gotten this time so far. i wanted to compare them all to see exactly where i was losing time but i guess its kind of a cool vid so im uploading it lol

kyman asked me yesterday to teach him tricky triangles so this upcoming essay will tell you pretty much all the stuff you need to know to get a good time on this star. below that ill write what i learned from comparing all these runs.

starting off, you want to have a dustless dj and tj, and land your triple jump right on the edge if possible, so you keep height when you wallkick and dont have to hold a for unnecessarily long before diving. you need a firsty on the wallkick to do a short jump and dive. run as little as possible on the wood box thing before longjumping(2 frames is perfect, also more info on this below), and try to aim for the center of the middle falling block, or maybe slightly left of the center, although if you ledgegrab too far left i think you have to run for 3f before longjumping which would lose time, like i did in my first 1251. after ledgegrabbing, you want to change the camera like i do, and hold the upleft notch, because the diagonal notches on an n64 controller are not perfectly 45 degrees, and will give you a slightly better angle towards the purple switch. try to get a dustless longjump, and after your 2nd longjump you want to keep holding z for the single jump. i didnt know this before, but holding z after a longjump not only lets you jump immediately on slopes, but also lets you single jump 1f sooner on flat ground, so you dont need to be in the running animation to single jump if you hold z after a longjump. also note that you cant jump and dive on the same frame if you single jump on the frame before going into the running animation, although that is not relevant for this star. anyway, after single jumping, you want to wait 2-3 frames, then dive rollout, and try to get a first frame single jump. hold left throughout all of this, until you are almost landing on the top triangle, then hold right, and after you land press a to sideflip. dive a couple frames before hitting the ground and lj into the star. lj is better for single star grab than jumpdive because you hit the star too high with a jumpdive. for an input display, check out this video: youtu.be/_Pz5_rO18I8

comparison notes:
xiah lost 1f on getting up from the ledgegrab. my video in the bottom left also lost 1f on the ledgegrab. top right and top left videos both lost 1f because i ran for 3f instead of 2f on the wood plank with the pole on it before longjumping. bottom right video was ahead of the others for most of it, until this frame: gyazo.com/e1ed844f187b4e47b0a...
maybe it happened because my ledgegrab was slightly too far right, and my longjumps didnt make it as far as the other vids, so i had to clip up first and lose 1f. not really sure though.

thanks to atmpas as usual for helping me figure this stuff out, i was dumb before and thought i was losing time in different places than i actually was. the 1251 i uploaded before had 2 running frames before the first tj at the start, and i thought that lost a frame but i guess because the distance was so short it doesnt matter. similarly, it seems that running 1f too much before longjumping after the ledgegrab doesnt matter, and running for 1f too long before longjumping to the star doesnt matter either because of the short distance. its important to run for 2f instead of 3f on the wood plank though, because thats the minimum number of frames you need to run to get the correct angle to get a good ledgegrab on the falling block. any more and youre wasting time.

hopefully this new knowledge will help me in my quest for a 1247(max time for this star), and if not at least i learned something, and hopefully someone else might find this info interesting/helpful :)

extra notes by atmpas(another tier of autism higher):
there are two patterns of time from single jump on the switch to sideflip and one is 1f slower than other, i think slower one happens when you long jumped with least walking frame from the falling platform and z hold single jumped or if you ledgegrabbed too far right like one of your 12.51s. that one had 1f more walking frame than least before long jump on the falling platform, but still couldnt get faster pattern because you ledgegrabbed too far right as you said so you lost 1f there in that run.
so what i wanted to tell is that 12.43 might be possible if you manage to get faster pattern with least walking frame lj and z hold single jump. ive gotten that a few times with delayed dive but it looked like i ledgegrabbed further left then, so idk.

>you don't need to understand movement to get a good single star time
lmao

just do the inputs dude

they literally were doing the inputs and didn't understand why they weren't getting the times they wanted, so they had to look deeper. you're fucking stupid if you think it's that easy.

are you saying hitting buttons on a controller is inherently difficult or

>are you saying hitting buttons on a controller is inherently difficult
No, that's not what anyone said. Try it yourself. Slap some buttons on a controller and see what time you get.

well I mean I did that in dragster and no one's beaten my time yet

Why are Nintendo games the most infected by the disease called spee*running?

why didn't you sage?

I'll answer you that in under 180 days.

:^)

Are you grinding for the anomaly?

>anonymous $1000 donation with no comment

mike misclicked and double tapped the donate button. he needs to be more careful

I just had one of my Twitch Team friends "come out" as another female in a male body. I'm sure somebody here cares.

So why are you wasting time posting here about it? Go tap that bp

What's bp? I'm new.

val is based stfu

Who / what is val?

>de hippie spacing

bp is a common speedrunning terminology. it stands for boypussy

Baby Bitch as far as I know.

>de hippie spacing

Was close enough.

>de hippie spacing

I don't follow. What would you do with this "boypussy"?

tap it

Tap it rapidly like a button? I could see how that would improve your mashing for your speedgame. Thank you for the tip, user, it was most helpful I will have to find myself some "boipussy" so that I might "tap it" rapidly to improve my speedruns.

f_ is live

Make sure to stream it.

why didn't you sage?

How can other speedgames even compete?

by not being 30fps nintoddler shit lmao

t. madam

WORD

word the 60fps nintendo games are the true ultimate speedgames
youtube.com/watch?v=rsDbO4WiikU

I guess Rachell won

>30fps
what does that have to do with anything?
>nintoddler
what does that have to do with anything?

Did the bot die? This was slower than usual so I assume now someone is doing it for free

did your mother die

Did the doggy die?

Plants vs. Zombies 2
Minecraft PE
Township

Candy Crush Saga.

thanks for the late responses!

all the fastest speedsters use adderall

not me but I'm really slow and can't contrate

Imagine finishing Dragster in 5.51

>nobody will spend countless hours reverse-engineering your memegame 35 years from now just to prove that your world record is fake
Why live?

Could grinding for the anomaly be the final /srg/ meme?