Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, he copies image files and names, identify yourself by using gw2 in your name and reply directly to the OP. Discord still recommended!

How are you feeling today /d2g/

>he likes nigger music

Woah, nice spoiler, fag

Technically you can pour morphine one bottle to another or just put antibiotics into one box. So yeah.

So this is the power of a new line

I remember fapping to those bat-women and white dressed witches. Good times, good game.

>Platform of origin: Family Computer
Apparently less stupid than now

If you have a friend who's decent at fighting games, you can get a good amount of enjoyment out of it.
Weavile a best 'mon.

how the fuck did you find it? do you own it?

well op did post it

I have ability to call mods of u don't delete this now.

There's literally a website you can check.
And I've donated €250 so far, if just to see master mode being run
I can donate more if you want

zeratul

I liked Aqua and that black haired chick in the DS game(turned to movie).

Absolutely.

Probably my favorite Nintendo series, even though Zelda is arguably better.

Well, except that Wii racing game. Fuck that.

>Japan
>50hz
The yuro denial is fucking real

Nobody puts the entry to millennials in 1987 you daft cunt. The absolute earliest reputable publications put it at was 1982 ie under 18 as of Jan 1 2000.

First day here?

I don't think any of them would be a good mother
Either Blanc or Neptune would be the first one

I don't know, there was a fair amount of skepticism from the getgo and it could still be good

I'm sure our favorite local filename poster could do it.

You, nerdboy.

They had a few moments from what I've played.

>Upgrade Complete

because then what would the point of dps classes be?

What are you talking about?

>tfw still don't know how to dodge offset in Bayonnaise

Listen to these guys, your electrical socket is probably fucked up.

Insert in butt

Same here, bro :(

this is gw2g

>The new dungeon level is nice, but Death Bringer is a godawful boss that can go fuck himself.
Personally I think they're needless filler and the AC version has an overall better flow.

Turtles in Time on the SNES surpasses the AC version

So what's the correct meaning of revolutionizing a genre then? O mighty judge of expressions.

>Mass produce super star destroyers
What mod? Last one I was using was just an additional units/planets mod. Unfortunately didn't allow more than one of each SSD. Also still waiting on the new release of Thrawn's revenge.

He's a hunk not a cute.

When did you start playing the game?

You first. You're just sad that you'll never have her

It all makes sense now.

Does the mod still work? The commenters are saying that it's broken.

I wouldn't know about that. I never bothered with her since she was going to leave my party in 25 turns anyways.

What's the correct way to play this?
Are enemies supposed to evade EACH of my attacks?
Seriously, I don't want to hate this, I want to like it but i can't when it's a massive evadefest.

That's kinda rude, isn't it?

Which stronghold do you like most?

>my definitions are law
Spoken like a true millennial. Just because you don't know someone who's willing to sell you something at a price you like doesn't mean the something is lost.

Because Fusion was shit.

They are not rad though. They are funky.

Why doesn't Rook have a KT camo uniform like Doc?

thanks, user.

A bunch of these didn't exist at the time they were created.

That early 3D creepiness really worked in its favor. In a lot of ways it's much uglier than the game that inspired it.

>Bayonetta 2 & Knuckles

Fist weapon and gliding for air combos, yes please

Kill yourself you fucking weird

ded

Yeah I will, but if anyone here has a hairstyle I can use that is going to make everything easier

No code. Really hoping there are more waves, but much like the U6 saiyans and GT characters, thats not happening

Or maybe try being in the VG chat in-game so your name is more readily available for invites

Naw, ruins the appeal/character charm

It's pasta you tards. A quick google search would tell you

So what do you do in gw2? I have a lvl80 from back when the game came out. Where is all the action located?

mah nigga

Arkane doesn't respect out choices

They should split dps into damage and debuffs and healing into heal and buffs.

GM just said Lighthalzen and Biolabs update is habbiding

Of course it's good and you can definitely download it for free. I bought it for $11 on ebay years ago, just to add to my Splatterhouse collection.

>(((berg)))

What is the best adventure game to impress my lady with?

They messed up by not spawning the next emerald piece until you've got the first one. IE, you can't skip pieces, must collect them in order.

Their "v 0.99" claim is simply way too far-fetched.

Yep.

That's because the both of the retards keep making new threads before 750

>implying the infopic isn't also shitposting

Go read one.

>Doesn't name and customize his soldiers in Xcom.
Pat is insane.

It reacts to Triss.

True I was a bit interested in the gameplay but when I saw the SJW shit thats where they lost my money

I wish that was all they did in TCRF, but sometimes they get obsessed with the most trivial of things.

>XD

You can't drop accessories in hunting grounds user

One thing I wish they would just give to us so I wouldn't drop a fucking dime on this game
The currency tab

You must be over 18 to use this site, kiddo.

A long time ago. You can check the demo to see for yourself.

ye

Weren't bots supposed to be blocked by the captcha? how is this guy botting so much?

>implying it's not just a tech demo

Don't get me wrong I want a good VR game but most of them are just tech demos. Maybe the crazy bastards can pull it off, if they can we might see a revolution in VR games.

>$800
Christ it's arguably not even worth half that, fucking collectards.

I know I'm out, but can you do a bonus match at the end with R.Hayabanana if you programmed his ability in already? I just want to see

how the fuck did you find it? do you own it?

Is redump bad?

how does this guy get through the captcha if it's just a bot?

Golden age of vidya.

I'm aware, Stravinsky himself said 'good composers borrow, great composers steal'. I was just pointing the absurdity of what that person posted since no musician is ever going to be 100% original.

I had the same thing and I was going minimum 3:1 in all games with max objective time and shit, and they put me in Gold with 2350.

I do play online, I just wish I could play with my friends.

thats some nice looking artwrok

At some point I'll go back and give Gaiden II a proper run, I think.With the little I've played of it and going through III now I'm really impressed at the experience overall.

That's why I said if they unified instead of killing each other.

>$64.99 shipping

It better be packed inside a gold box and hand delivered by navy seals within 6 hours.

$30k and they cant throw in shipping?

WHAT THE FUCK is this shit? at first i thought it was an Nes inside a Snes shell, but those connectors are not from any Nintendo console, they look like computer PSU connectors.

This guy is selling literal junk.

EDF