No Bike? Start here:

No Grom? Good:
cycle-ergo.com

A2 bikes:
a2bikes.co.uk/

Here's some helmet crash safety info:
crash.org.au/

Previous thread:

Attached: 1520942198999.jpg (3648x2736, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S8Z3A4f4G0s?t=12s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

KAWaIi

Attached: skid-demon-chan.jpg (894x1086, 210K)

2nd for SOY

Attached: Messages Image(855057140).png (750x1096, 1.02M)

Venture bro here from the last thread.

What happened to the guy who was texting him

Nononono, please leave him alone.

He sounds like a chill guy. At least he's brave enough to put himself out there

dude this kid a hype chiller. I would be his friend if i wasn't twice his age. I'll keep posting it though.

also he has a bike which is more than what most of DBT can say and he's getting bitches.

>and he's getting bitches
[citation needed]

Attached: 1429833478155.jpg (768x1024, 327K)

Yamahog (motorcycle)

First for S U Z U K I - C H A N !

Attached: suzuki rins.png (748x620, 343K)

he's got a fat hawg bruh. You do the math, someone's gotta ride these hawgs.

>tfw no Kino girlfriend

Attached: 1463790578638.jpg (1300x2000, 1.13M)

>not even first

typical s*zuki

What should I put on my shelf? Should I stick a Hula girl on it?

Attached: Hula Bois.jpg (1053x1389, 748K)

>fresh gas
You mean carb rebuild... (Hint, boil them in water)

Attached: Carb-Boiling.jpg (600x450, 49K)

Who was in the wrong here?

youtu.be/S8Z3A4f4G0s?t=12s

Dragon dildo

I have legitimately been giggling the entire day whenever I think of this.

Dragon dildo.

>bike is currently at 16k
>retorquing head + exhaust bolts is part of 4k mile maintenance
>rocker cover gasket is completely baked in place, obviously never been removed
>head bolts unseat with an almighty crack, obviously never been touched
>exhaust bolts are all rusted in place and shear off instantly
etc
:(
Why do people think a quick oil + filter change constitutes 'a service'? RTFM and do the shit that needs doing so help me god.

Attached: emu.jpg (928x696, 77K)

What bike should i buy instead of a cb500x

Hornet 599

a Kawasaki Jet Ski

Attached: good wet weather traction.jpg (720x479, 56K)

I took apart my carb a few months ago for some maintenance, and now the drain bolt leaks a little (1 drop every day or so). I don't want to tighten the bolt any more because I'm afraid it'll strip the threads. Does this ever happen or am I unlucky? I've drained the carb and re-tightened the bolt a dozen times before without issue.
I stuck a cotton ball into the drain hose in the meantime.

Betcha forgot to remove the drain bolt O ring (it's tiny) before soaking everything in carb cleaner.

Or maybe not, but O rings wear out. And you're right, don't reef on the bolt because it's probably brass threaded into alloy.

Literally all the bikers that couldn't just man the fuck up and ride away.
It takes two to tango.

No only that, but most of the shit I see on Youtube involving confrontations and bikers getting pissed off are all easily avoidable. Shit a biker should see coming a mile away. Problem is that all these riders expect everyone else to be a perfect driver, and they get overly pissed when one little thing doesn't go their way.

OH! A car cut me off? Let me just continue to accelerate, putting myself in even more danger, tailgate the car, flip them off, scream at them, follow them around for five miles, run past five stop signs, and rev bomb to express my anger! Got to show everyone on Youtube how much of a shitty driver this is!!!
All of that when I could have just hit the brakes or drove into the next lane to avoid them and then back off and go on with my day...

Seriously, 8 out of 10 Motovloggers have serious anger issues, fragile egos, superiority complexes, and do not know how to ride.

Attached: 054.png (600x600, 441K)

mostly bikes

>tfw the PO browses this shithole

damn weeb

Yea im talking to you Will

Attached: received_2553623951548429.jpg (2048x1536, 284K)

NC? Kek

The PO was a retard enjoy your shitmobile

Dragon dildo

well, i've never completely unscrewed the bolt so no idea if any o-ring, though there is none shown in the yamaha service or parts manuals.

i actually never really need to clean it upon opening it. maybe because i put an ounce of seafoam with every tank. its a 125cc scooter.

the only reason i took apart the carb aside from curiosity is that the engine is hard to start after 3+ days. it turns out it was a simple problem of the fuel line needing to be refilled from the tank, and since there's no manual valve on the fuel petcock, it takes a lot of kicks or cranks. i'm totally new to engines, so it was a learning experience.

no

lol how

Do you wear a flannel and an open face helmet when you ride that ?

Because he posted it here a bunch and was generally stupid
Or is that you

>implying i ride it
I got it 6 months ago and im only JUST ABOUT to get it back from the mechanic

Mee!!!!

hrmmm

Attached: gromm.jpg (913x1217, 155K)

Ok yeah it's you. Thought you may have gotten lucky and pawned it off to another retard but nope

I wish they'd make a larger displacement and sized Grom.
Like 250cc or 300cc.

What are we thinking? The Hunter in rainbow? what softness level?

How am i a retard?

Non-meme answer: phone mount or radar detector

+1 biker in the wrong. I think it's part of the adjustment process going from car driver -> to bike rider. That first year is an overload for a new rider as they suddenly become way more sensitive to existing dangers, and exposed to some new ones like cars not seeing them or disrespecting their space. Most people adapt to this new perspective of the road but there's that young male crowd, especially motovloggers, who just get trapped in moral outrage or something. Their version of How Things Should Be doesn't match with How It Is and they just get angry instead of resolving anything. I'd say god bless them and hope they figure it out, but to be honest they make all bikers look bad when they go around having tantrums at other road users so I do my best to distance myself from any fuckwit with an R3 and a gopro.

Maybe it's the frequent seafoam which is fucking up the seals? You don't want to be too aggressive with cleaning chemicals, ethanol fuels, or fuel additives or your rubber seals will swell and die.

Literally any japanese 300 naked will fit the bill

Attached: Honda-CB-300-R-2014-ficha-tecnica.jpg (852x480, 65K)

Buying a broken bike then paying twice what it's worth to have someone else fix it
How are you not?

>what is the CB300

Good point
Post bike

>250 or 300
Pussy.

Attached: Honda-Grom-MSX125-with-a-Ducati-1199-Panigale-R-engine-01.jpg (2048x1365, 366K)

Attached: gas.jpg (4032x2268, 2.25M)

Good
Enjoy your bike

Jesus Christ...

Attached: 1519233865581.png (924x1035, 194K)

Controversial opinion: the ninja 400 is the pigfat 280z (or NC miata) of bikes.
>size creep
>weight creep
>price creep
I mean most americans, more is more. But it won't take long before it morphs into the ninja 500 then kawasaki 'reinvents motorcycling' with another ninja 250 and self-indulgent advertising about getting back to their roots and 'adding lightness' or something else pukeworthy.

Boring out existing models gives the impression of change and progress but I think it's a load of shit.

Attached: hfejadsk.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

They need to go back.

Attached: 1520942198959.jpg (2144x1424, 808K)

if it still has 12 inch tires, is that added power really a good thing?

People do dumb things when it comes to bikes sometimes.

Here's one that was in the shop to fix for a friend. Guy rode it into the side of a minivan that pulled out on him. 2000 soft-tail springer. The picture on the right is midway through fixing it up.

Insurance wrote it off. If it was in working order it would sell for about $9-10K CDN. With a rebuild title nowhere close to that.

Frame was fucked, front end was totaled, all lights, springer forks, rim, both pegs and all controls were destroyed. Bars, seat, gas tank, front and rear fender, motor got damaged, swingarm got tweaked.

Parts alone to fix it were about $15K CAD, not including what got charged for labour. For a bike that will not sell easily, for a rider who is now in a wheelchair and cannot use the bike anymore.

Attached: sspringer.jpg (1860x589, 459K)

>lighter than the 17 300
>pigfat

wew

Which ninja 400 tho ;)
The zxr is a godmachine

Attached: zxr400-50-01.jpg (800x532, 84K)

Versys-x 400 when? Make the KLR obsolete

Attached: hi.jpg (1000x667, 95K)

Attached: still no grom.png (497x685, 157K)

i wanna CUM

Versys-x 125 when?

They should have put a 150cc in it, that way the bike won't go under the speed limit if there's a slight gust of wind or going up a hill.

Price is still about the same as the old 300 and it is not heavier than the 300. That said, you're probably right about that. Give it five or ten years and we'll see 250s again in some form. Either that or kawasaki will just cede that space to other manufacturers. I can't imagine a ton of the type of scared normalfag new motorcyclists who flocked to the 250 going for 400-500+ bikes. They'll probably just go for the other 250-300 offerings or look for used bikes.

Honda already did the powercreep with their 500cc lineup.

A lot of beginner riders have skipped their CBR300/CB300F and just went for the CBR500/CB500F

The green pig will never be obsolete

Attached: 20180307_173035.jpg (1920x1080, 1.9M)

I want one so bad!

It already is

it was obsolete years ago

It's still popular because it's reliable

>want to buy a new bike
>literally everything has shitty ABS
Is there a way to bypass or remove it?

buy a dual sport or a pre 2010's bike

What are you trying to buy? A lot of bikes come with non ABS options.

>What are you trying to buy?
I... I can't...

This entire video is pretty cringe worthy

Euro bikes have defeatable ABS such as KTM and BMW

Not since latest euro legislation

So you can't afford one?

Attached: 1505569850152.png (447x620, 290K)

what

Attached: 1494477138086.png (1000x1000, 66K)

No, I just can't tell you or you'll laugh.

Just say it man. If it's a cucked yurop 125 or an HD you'll get laughed at for five seconds or called a homo and then everyone will move on with their lives.

I'm already laughing at you for not wanting a bike with ABS/being able to buy a bike without ABS.

Yes...? If the master cylinders are properly sized for the caliper then just run lines directly from one to the other. That's what you do on a cruiser no idea on something more complicated.

boi

>pulling over for stupid shit like this
Must be nice to not have a real job to go to. Just film yourself having fights with fucknuts. Even on weekend rides I don't have time to pull over and argue, drop a gear and disappear.

+1, but stop it with the anime faggotry.

Yes, just RTFM and pull the correct fuse.
You should also replace the brake fluid with distilled (!) water, because that helps prevent overheating fluid. See, with the ABS gone the brake fluid has to absorb a lot more heat which means it'll get hotter. If you replace it with water (only use distilled!) you can keep it cooler.

agreed

Attached: 1521066924282.jpg (2592x1257, 543K)

>+1
>anime faggotry
Hmm something seems odd about this

Why would you want it? It sucks on everything short of the flagships

>girl
Bruh...

>KLR
>obsolete

I'm fucked though boyos. Got zipped by cops on my way to work, 101kph in a 60kph zone. Have to go to court tomorrow.

Attached: Bike-Bike 2.jpg (4000x3000, 3.77M)

Talking to this trap that wants me to take her(him) for a ride on my motorcycle.

This is it bois, I'm gonna get that boipucci

Attached: 1515978927056.jpg (9999x9999, 1.55M)

you lucky fuck

>new highschool gf (16, legal here)
>texting her
>keeps using lingo, have no idea what it means
>having to search it urban dictionary every 5 minutes

Attached: it.jpg (500x375, 42K)

I know that feel but with gay men. I didn’t know they had such a lingo of their own as well.

wowzers guys we gonna get that sticker today

>kph
You deserve it

who here doesn't ride a girls bike?

Attached: No litre No peter.jpg (633x360, 68K)

Me

Is a litre peter a girls bike if a girl rides one?

Why were you speeding in town?
you deserve your punishment fuck head.

Attached: rossi look.jpg (1024x696, 82K)

nice cuckcycle fagboi

Attached: 1518925764075.jpg (720x960, 122K)

Thanks.

Speedo is fucked so I thought I was going about 90 or so in an 80 zone. More over it was at 05:15AM on a road that directly connects to the highway.

Attached: (AAAAGHHHH).gif (700x526, 1.3M)