>New players:
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK (embed)

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
gameranx.com/features/id/93082/article/for-honor-all-knights-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93191/article/for-honor-all-vikings-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/
gameranx.com/features/id/93397/article/for-honor-all-samurai-campaign-collectibles-breakables-observables/

Other urls found in this thread:

track5.mixtape.moe/wlgoiq.webm
imgur.com/a/l0GkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Aye just in time for the last one to die. How did I do?

You made a thread approximately 30 seconds after another one.

VICTORY.

Damn I was late. Guess I'll go prune my other one heh.

>3 generals
Yikes, and I thought you guys weren't quick enough at first. Check the catalog wew

No, prune the one with the least posts. I'll remove mine.

>want to play tournament
>dont main the meme OP bullshit faggot characters like glad/cent/warlord ect

real fun being locked out of a game mode because the balance in this game is so fucking out of whack

friendly reminder that every single 'fast' class needs 100-200 ms added to their attacks to be balanced

fug it, this is the thread

helo thred how pley ke nman?

I just won a tournament as Warden. The final was a Centurion who completely trashed me in the first round of the qualifiers. It felt pretty alright.

The semifinal was, for some reason, a Shinboi. How he got that far (considering his ultimate technique was using his side lights to stuff anything slower than 500ms, which is clearly advanced turtling) is a miracle. Bless him for sticking with Shin that far.

>somebody saved my leak webm
I have ascended

>giving a shit
user just go back to playing bots. I'm sure they will add tourneys to elim later on

I saved it all senpai
track5.mixtape.moe/wlgoiq.webm

>finally got gud at crushing counter
>now i can't stop myself from trying to counter top unblockables

Never forget

Man, Bombbringer is amazing. I can't believe I didn't try this out sooner.

Hey, at least there wasn't any /fog/ incidents this time tho

Does anyone have that "very fast man bringing the law at very high speed" pic?

Yeah. At least this time it showed me that some anons will carry on, even at our lowest time/peak hours.
;_; it's good to know

Lmao what is this autism

>3 OPs made
>every single one has (embeded) (embeded)

ONE JOB
I'll forgive you since it's your first time

here you go.

1v1 will never be balanced face it it's a lost cause

ty

I did it /fhg/ i got everything to rep8 or higher. Time to quit til next season.

user it's been pretty accepted here that 1v1 and competive for honor are never goin to be balanced and that it should have never been the main focus(1v1). Fuck the shills who pushed that shit hard. Also fuck the competitive sub-reddit, no amount of fixes and nerfs will ever make duel fun or balanced.

Wow. Congrats. Be sure to login and get the new emotes for kensei.

>having autism

it could be a hell of a lot better if they nerfed the stupid meta characters like glad/cent/warlord and stopped being such pussies about it

So more matches turn into staring contests?

>lowering down every other move set filled character to garbage vanilla hero status
No. The re-shoots and re-works are worth the wait

5 internet funbucks says you AFKd for a lot of that.

Yeah buffing is better than nerfing.

better staring contests than "oh look at me, im so overpowered while i bash your stamina to nothing and keep you locked in an undefendable stance for 30 fucking seconds straight because i have infinite mix ups that are impossible to predict while doing huge damage" non-contests

>Lose almost every single time I get matched against a PK in tournament mode on console
Why the fuck have the devs refuse to at least balance her on consoles? Her light spam is almost unreactable with how little time you have, and if she starts feinting you may as well just quit

>lets nerf everyone to conq status because I can't deal with combos
>fuck it lets not even re-work the obviously lacking vanilla heroes.
>lets just keep everyone limited instead of expanding upon.
Just go back to playing vs AI user.

i never said nerf to conq status

i said get rid of infinite mix ups and 400 ms lights that are impossible for a human to defend against

its telling that almost EVERY SINGLE competitive thing has ended up with one of these 400 ms niggers as the winner

What's your dead zone setting?

50% afk
30% bot v ai farming
20% disconnecting in pvp

Nevermind, I take back my congrats

>first match rep 1 raider
>second match rep 90
>third lag teleported into me 4 times draining my health
Wow no wonder nobody takes this game seriously whoever has better internet loses

16, what should I have it set to?

Damn nigger. Set to at least 6 to get a feel for it, 4 if you think your ready to block better.(dead zone is the guard switch speed and input delay between you moving the thumbstick to the game readin the input)

Is anyone else getting the bug where matches in tournament mode just won't fucking load and eventually after like 20 minutes you get eliminated without ever playing?

I set it to 4 and became like unto a god, capable of blocking ALL LIGHTS

Any lower than that and you risk accidentally obligating yourself while trying to parry something

>my second attempt was like this
Never happened again fortunately

Im sorry senpai. Kensei is mai husbando though and i will get almost anything they release for him.

Who's the best duelist?

So I have not played since the first month due to my main (The Lawbringer) being complete garbage and I want to get back into the game now, anything I should know?

Thanks in advance.

Were you a duel kiddie?

yeah, don't bother
law is still trash
no skill required fast characters like pk glad and cent are still bullshit OP
in factj ust drop this game completely. devs are incompetent, there is no real matchmaking, and classes that need nerfs never seem to get them

Ken or Warden because matches with them are literally just fundamentals and nonsensical mindgames + the occasional ULTIMATE TECHNIQUE

He probably mostly AFK farmed.

Although if you mean for actually winning, Warlord or PK, although Raider is a surprisingly strong choice

Gladiator is so ridiculously fucking broken. Pay2win at its finest. Any gladiator player is immediately discredited from having any skill at all on the basis of using a character that wins the game for you automatically.

Seconding this. Game has been destroyed from day 1 by hilariously broken dodge spamming assassins and has only gotten worse.

>it's another dummy who won't bother uninstalling and leaving the game since he hates it so much.
Hmmm

i never said that i had not already donet hat

also stay far away fromt he tournament beta

it is ENTIRELY hurr 2fast4u assassin character. i played 7 of these things yesterday and did not come up against a SINGLE opponent that wasnt a glad/berserker/pk or cent

>unlocked attack exploiter
Reported, enjoy the ban.

I think everyone but me is in a premade clique or group at this point on the AU servers. Every time a lobby ends, people leave in packs of 3-4 instead of one at a time. Feels weird being the only person who doesn't wanna pub stomp in a 4 man.

I saw Raiders but mostly it's Orochi, Zerker, PK here. Mostly Orochi, actually, since they have shit internet connections and spam zones and top lights.

lol its seriously still broken by Peacekeepers spamming dodge? That makes me sad.

Thanks then anons. I'll wait longer I guess.

>he thinks he's coming back
lol good one law-user #88889790

Smug bushi mask is best bushi mask.

>dumbshit faggot teammate hitting me in the back while I'm trying to kill an opponent because he's thirsty as fuck for his le epic K/D
Grow the fuck up and go back to CoD you stupid nigger

>yfw glad replaced raider in the holy trinity of S tier

So is there like a collection of the tournament award ornaments or what? I don't want to waste my time trying to farm for shit that I might not even want.

Nevermind found them. They are all shit.

Not with the zone and unlock being taken from him lol. He's fine and all but he won't replace raider, the trinity now just went back to god and goddess. PK and Warlord.

Link?

imgur.com/a/l0GkE

>not withount his bugs he won't be top tier
But user, that's literally the only reason PK is top tier. Devs haven't even recognized his zone or unlocks, yet flicker is on the chopping block. When that's gone it'll just be glad and warlord. Also raider went back to being the best turtle with his charge nerf, can't open anyone up so he's out of the S tier club.

>Tournaments only take so long because of fucking turtles
How the fuck does someone even run out the time limit on a match? This has happened to me 5 fucking times already, I finish my match and have to wait 20 fucking minutes for the final match to end because two faggots just stare at each other

I dunno dude, PK's cancel zone, even without flicker, is still a great option - comes out really fast and does good damage. Still not as good as Zerk's zone since it needs to be cancelled to be safe, but pretty good.

That's what I meant in saying he won't replace raider since raider is gone. Without those bugs all he has is the zone, even then it won't be game changer to turtles. Hell his light parry isn't as long or damaging as Cents.

Oh wow, there's people who don't know about top heavy>kick infinite spam! That means the whole class is moot! Any 4v4 mode, bushi is one of the best choices. Stay mad you still can't kill people with your triple feints, kenpa

I really don't get it, desu. I'd rather attack and lose than "win" by sitting around until the time limit expires.

I guess that's why my MMR is so shit tho

Please tell me some ornaments are missing. They don't even have every character

>Tournaments only take so long because of fucking turtles

It's not just turtles. It's Lawbringer mirror match mating rituals, with constant mutual AD MORTEMs.

You can check ingame if you have it installed

>tfw main Conq from day 1
>tfw still main Conq after all the nerfs
>tfw still main Conq after people tell me he's shit
>tfw "re-shoot animations"
>tfw Conq gets new moves and suddenly becomes top tier
>tfw I become an unstoppable god

I mean mabye on console she'll still be a problem, I mean valk is too. But atleast on PC you'll just be able to hold your gaurd right and reaction parry all her lights with no worries, even if she mixs heavys and feints she'll be pretty easy to deal with when you can parry light reliably.

Because the devs know how to buff a character to be competitive without just making a specific move far too safe and widely unpunishable, to then nerf it into suicidal to use tier months down the line again.

He didn't become shit, he became "I'm good against half the cast, but the other half that beat me are also the top tier picks"

>Lawbringer mains

Indisputably some of the biggest fags in the game. They all hang out in groups with other Lawbringerfags and think calling themselves "lawdaddies" makes them edgy or some shit.

The worst part about this is that they do it every single fucking round when they're in my lobby. So between each match I have to fucking wait 20 minutes for the faggots to run out the clock

>every Pisscucker, Noobushit, Orocuck and Gladianal player is a ganking shitter in 4v4
Yep, as I expected

>"lawdaddies"
>edgy

I think it might be a creepy sex thing user, not an edge thing

"Creepy sex things" are edgy. Teenage girls say "omg I need a daddy to pamper me and fuck my ass" to look edgy on social media. The "daddy" phenomenon is pure edgy meme crap for millennials.

>3 top tier characters
>and roach, which is essentially a more fragile, shitty version of Warden

user

>tfw was a law main at launch becuase he was the only real knight and got him to rep 10 in the first couple weeks
>get bored and switch around
>watch as the shove kniggers flock to him
>watch as all the "muh low tier" leave him
>watch as the nothing-but-top-heavyers flock to him
>watch as all the meta faggots flock to him again becuase bombringer is now top tier in dominion
>mfw law has been home to biggest shitter playerbase in for honor since launch

Lawbringer is the most reddit class in the game. Lawbringer mains feel the need to constantly meme about their shitty main and start cringey shit like "lawdaddies". No other player is as obnoxious and loud about their choice of character as Lawbringer mains. It's why I avoid the character completely, I don't want to be lumped in with hyper autismo redditors.

Orochi is better than Warden, since his double light is far more powerful and it basically "confirms" a zone since nobody can react to the zone. Double light into zone is like 50 damage against most people.

>Spends all night angrily shitposting in /fhg/
>complains about ganking in 4v4
Hmmmm

>Nobushi
>top tier
Exposed the unlock abuser, your "tech" cheat has been patched out and Nobushi is back to being very average.

Pretty much this, conq mains too, to a lesser extent

So like is ranked mode a thing on consoles now? I couldnt find it when the update first went live and i took a break for a couple weeks

>Conq mains too
Conq main here, that only applies to the autists who post RAH RAH over and over again. It's hardly as bad as Lawbringer mains constantly memeing about le lawman versatility

Show me on the doll where the Lawbringer touched you.

Nobu is top tier in dominion withount unlock tech ya shitter.