/digi/ Digimon General

File Island Edition
Previous thread: =Hacker's Memory News=
>Hacker's Memory Pre-order Bonus and Cover art
withthewill.net/threads/18211-Japanese-Hacker-s-Memory-Cover-Art-Cast-Pre-Order-Bonus-DLC-amp-Limited-Edition-Info
>Territory Battles, Quests & New Characters
gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters
>Domination Battles
withthewill.net/threads/17660
>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634
>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory Trailer
youtu.be/QdroyF26SMo

=Anime News=
>tri. part 5 NEW PV
twitter.com/Digisoulweb/status/891861902040514560
>tri. stage play PV
youtu.be/watch?v=MASXaPVnBsU

=Toy News=
>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

=Resources=
>Cyber Sleuth Digilinks
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8
>Digimon Linkz English Guide
digilinkz.kongbakpao.com/
>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ
>Discord link
discord.gg/urBVbKa

=Downloads=
>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw
>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_syrJdqmxFfcaqT44e3LPnf7EHzR3FhV-9cxkdDrRwoqbJg/viewform
implyingrigged.info/wiki/User:Janitor//trash/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I fixed Adventure's lines.

Do actual maps for other locations even exist at such a level?
Feels like there is a massive boner for File Island.

What if Impmon's Perfect form is WaruMonzaemon?

A bunch of these didn't exist at the time they were created.

Hey, /digi/, it's me again.
This time I'm running a poll to update the team roster and see which teams you want to see /digi/ playing against in the Veeky Forumsl9 friendlies: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd_syrJdqmxFfcaqT44e3LPnf7EHzR3FhV-9cxkdDrRwoqbJg/viewform

do you imagine warumonzaemon in a motorcycle with a shotgun?

We really need some new digi memes

Aids cat is there

/trash/ already got Renamon
implyingrigged.info/wiki/User:Janitor//trash/

>a massive boner for File Island
Because the world in DW1 was truly beautiful.

yeah my bad sorry

Wait, that map has areas not found on the game

>The Japanese version of Digimon World's name for Native Forest was a pun on Lost Woods's Japanese name.

Shit's weird. I wonder how many references were lost.

this one?

I do now.

Yggdrasil was on File Island the whole time? No wonder Tri recycled that plot point.

I came for bara op where is it

I love seeing Digimon I've never heard of.

ded

Pls don't die.
let's post our favorite digimans to keep the thread alive

We need more news and people probably

Robots and homos killed the general.

Tri movie 5 spoilers are out. Take with a grain of salt.

>major fights are Alphamon vs. Jesmon vs. Raguelmon vs. Omegamon
>Ofanimon is a corrupt evolution triggered by Taichi's (and Nishijima's) "death"
>Yamato takes up the goggles in the end
>02 kids are still MIA

>major fights
So, a free-for-all?

Too expensive to animate. It's more like a tag team match.

There is also all the chosen ultimates (and Angewomon) vs Meicrackmon/Raguelmon, I don't know if that's before the Rayal Knights come in or if it's all a big fight

Also this movie has heavy Meiko/Taichi shipping moments..

There are more spoilers going around now, these ones I wouldn't be so sure are true:

>Hackmon does another infodump where he says Meicoomon is related to Apocalymon, and was partnered to Meiko shortly after season 1
>Daigo partner was a Bearmon
>Maki sinks in one of those depression holes from the end of adventure and is swallowed by what looks like the dark ocean

My theory if these are true would be that the dark ocean gets retconned to be the world before the wall of fire from where Apocalymon comes from, and Meicoomon also got out of there

>Bearmon to LoaderLiomon

I'm fine with this.

Why not, his original perfect was Grapleomon

This is the most boring op image in the history of Veeky Forums. Where're the shotas

>filename
4 of them are dead you know.

Well it isn't called "Falldown Mode" for nothing.

>4 of them are dead you know.

Who thought that this OP was a good idea?

Yeah, how dare they make the OP about the best game in the franchise instead of gay robots or furryshit

thread is dead, posting a furry.

Boyfriends bump

stop

I hope the Tri 5 spoilers are fake, guys.

I kinda like them but worry about how it will be distributed. If the entire fight is crammed in the last episode like usual it will surely be a rushed clusterfuck, but if they have the ultimates vs Raguelmon on the third episode and then the last one for the royal knight scuffle it could be great, as long as the fights aren't total shit like Machinedramon. Also hope Falldown mode does a little more that just evolve and fuse right after but doesn't seem to be the case

>mamamemo
That's confusing.

They won't do anything that requires more animation than necessary. That's why we get more slice of life tan battles because battles are harder to animate than people talking.

The fact they have more than 10 Digimon out there at the same time is already a hard work for tri standard.

The real reason why fights are a clusterfuck is because is animation budget is so shit they compress them into non existence.

I know, I could deal with it if they at least keep the quality they had on the first three movies, but the Machinedramon fight is just a sad joke

that's toei for ya

I don't know, at this point Appmon's battles feel better done than Tri's and that's a low bar compared to the fights in former seasons. How could they fuck Tri this hard?

The real sad thing is that they more than made enough money to animate things on the ones, but nu toei is all about maximizing profits and thus the audience for the tri movies keeps declining.

And I say nu toei, because the 6 first digimon movies have excellent animation. The best animated one of the lot was even the first movie, and that came out before the anime.

>Toei
>good sequels

You know I´m more wondering why all of Mugendramons back dimension points were on the north-east side of the island. Maybe if we dug in the middle of an Ice Sanctuary-Ogre Fort-Grey Lords Mansion triangle we would find Analogmans grave/HQ

That looks like it could come out of some indie horror game.

Well that only took 5 mives to get to...

That bear has a fucking Lion fetish, just like Gabumon has a wolf fetish despite being a lizard

Best girl.

>Gabumon has a wolf fetish
I told you, Gabumon is a massive furry. Furless Gabumon evo when?

And what? Let this thread die for the 4000th time? I don't think so. If you would post more often I wouldn't have to resort to that

at least post good stuff and not that bara gay shit.

>captcha:rena road

Well, The Apocalymon connection kinda explains Meicoomons Double Helix motif. Also Werent the sadness caves a byproduct of Apocalymon? I think that was the way in the novel at least. Also, Maki is fucking dead if thats the case. I mean who is gonna pull her out?

>renamon
>good stuff
You got the (You) you so desperately craved.

>bara shit
>good
you don't even deserve a (you)

I don't like bara either.

good

>Sora gets slammed into a glacier by Mugendramon and is barely hurt

Well, imagine the reactions of everyone if Sora was reduced to bloody mush instead of getting Hououmon.

Also if anything the real joke was the Mugendramon fight. Hououmon was manhandling him, then they went for pure overkill, with Seraphimon (who came completely out of nowhere) and Heracleskabuterimon, and utterly stomped him. I mean sure he was oneshotted in adventure, but that was with a weapon designed to murder his kind.

They have 6 more years of growth from the human partners, so their Digimon will be running off of so much personal growth it isn't fair.

Yeah, but they did have the reboot which set them back...a few hours/days as far as evolution potential goes. At this stage what was even the point.

well that explains DB Supers shitty animation

>Next 0rder lacks several of my bros from DW1 like Betamon, Elecmon, Kunemon, Airdramon, Cockatrimon, Digitamamon and Giromon
Feels bad man

The one thing I will never forgive N0 for (aside from lack of accessories), is that the capitalist overlord got cut. I mean I hated that minigame as everyone else, but I´ll be damned if that was not one of the most memorable things from that game.

I'm liking N0 more than CS

bump

froge

i have to get new stuff to bump the thread

Double Rider Kick

Humans are for degenerate only

What would you see if you vivisect a Digimon in the material world?

After having seen the spoilers, now jesmon is the one targeting meicoomon, while alphamon tries to protect her. They must have already forgotten the first tri movie. And lol at ophanimon FM being there just to fuse with raguelmon, because clearly that seems a good way to show it in action.

So we get nothing again, just a bunch of talking and fights against random Digimon. Not even the Weregarurumon evolution sequence.

>Bearmon to LoaderLiomon
Does that mean his Adult was a Leomon?

Huh?

I liked N0 more for the sole reason that going around and just recruiting digimon for your city is so appealing to me, but it had o many small things that just boggles my mind, and only a few of them can be blamed on the game being a Vita port

>[L Subs] Digimon Universe Appli Monsters - 48 [AEFA2768][720p].mkv

Nice. Time for some gods and gays.

Its not that I dont like N0, its just that there could have been a bit more in it.

Ask Yamaki, he did that once. Apparently its just data.

Eri looks pinker than usual. Somehow.

Someone in Toei surely has lion-killing fetish.

I want them to show YJ14 broken mechanical inside upon his/its death.

Are you alright, Eri? You don't look very well.

>lion-killing fetish
Who doesn't?

I swear to god if they end the show with a scene with Haru and Yuujin laying next to each other after fighting and the camera pans to reveal half of one of their bodies is missing, I'm going to be pissed.

Is it me or is her skin not pink like it usually is

Curl up and die

This scene but with Yuujin, Haru, and Leviathan firing its laser.

>the moral of Appmon is that if you act like a faggot and let your friends save the fucking day, you can make your dildo become real

I hope the Norks sink that shitty island.

I wish we fucking had Masaru back. He would never let a gay terminator make him go full emo.
Not even could God stop his manliness.

To be fair, he wasn't a hot-blooded warrior of justice. Just a shy kid who latched onto cool friend that was a ruse the whole time.

>a ruse the whole time.

I'm still betting that the Yuujin personality broke away from YJ14 like Leviathan did with Minerva. He just can't rebel at this moment but is planning his betrayal. Shutmon is probably aware of this (well after the Bootmon murder), and that's why he plays along.

Oh I think the J-Reaper would have one, since it would mean making Juri even more miserable. Unfortunately it didnt have any lions available.