Previous Version of FAQ: pastebin.com/itDyHa8p
Read the FAQ before you ask questions.
Suggested Changes: piratepad.net/YwogqyaUro

>Useful Links
Wiki: alicesoft.wikia.com/wiki/AliceSoftWiki:Main_Page
Alicesoft Image Booru: haniho.booru.org/
Rance Game Translation Chart:
haniho.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2536
Rance World Notes (Translated): mega.nz/#!nRESUJYZ!ZqoypfshkozVBFpeFGI3Oi5xBtU22SjnrnfjIo2SUGY

Check pastebin for FAQs, downloads and General Hints

>Recently Released
Beat Valkyrie Ixseal - sukebei.nyaa.si/view/2332124

DARKNESSHERO Rance Mod - Beta FFA mod released (check pastebin)

Rance 5D and Rance VI (English and Decensored) - Released
Orders open at $34.95 for bundle
mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=1004
Check pastebin for download links or for hints
Hardcopies Available

>Upcoming Games

Evenicle (English) - Announced at Anime Expo. Likely a winter release.
Sengoku Rance (English) - Likely 2018
Rance Quest Magnum (English) - Likely 2018
mangagamer.org/rance/

Rance X - Announced. Delayed to 2017
- imgur.com/a/OaNFL for released information
RPG 3- by the Evenicle team (New IP)
Donna Donna - by the Rance 03 Team (New IP)
Loli MILF Nukige - by the MILF nukige team
'Heartwarming' VN - by the Atlach Nacha writer

Haniwa Development Studio: blog.alicesoft.com/archives/4771534.html
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/4796071.html
blog.alicesoft.com/archives/4819896.html

>Upcoming Events

Drawfag weekend : September 30th - October 1st
Theme : Rance IV

Go back to /bridge/ JAPANfags.

try /haniho/_user_drawfag , most of the drawfag art is saved on that tag.

I wanted to do the whole eggman meme but couldn't come up with the dialogue

Why are Bezeleye's children not as cute as their fathers? Does she have shit genes?

Surely this time, Rance will be able to fuck Hornet right?

Let's be honest. JAPAN has/had a shitton of extremely talented people compared to how strong they are. They would have easily been able to fight any of the nations on the continent if they unified instead of killing each other.

DHR update when

The only reason they appear to have more talented people is that we're introduced to more.

He will be her 9th dick

He needs to take Sel, Hanty, and Silky's virginities too.

where's sill

Dead because its the best ending.

If he didn't take Sel's by now, he probably won't in X even if she's relevant somehow.
Forget about Hanty, she's Patton's woman.
Silky is a maybe. Depends on how the story goes in X.

>They would have easily been able to fight any of the nations on the continent if they unified instead of killing each other.
double hannies actually believe this

here you go senpai

>Sel
According to some hanny in her Quest epilogue it states that she kept her hymen intact.

Hanty
Rance thinks that she is gettingplowed by Patton

Silky
I feel like she´ll probably be the one to get Kay-chan´s 8 dicks

I am extremely torn between not wanting Silky to get raped, wanting Silky to stay pure and wanting to actually get a Silky H-scene.

Who could take on Baba Shouen, Mouri Motonari, Houjou Souun, and Uesugi Kenshin?

Why are there so many Marias on Twitter

Hanty's crystal is red. She has to be a virgin.

Minerva, Thoma, Aristoles and Rolex.

Silky is there to be the sacrifice to protect Hornet.

Two of them are dead.

Yeah, Tillday actually thinks about it but prefers to keep quiet because it will be less trouble.

Dead, Dead, Dead and drunk

That's why I said if they unified instead of killing each other.

Twitter drawfag theme this week was "draw a Maria".

Not necessarily. She's a bug in the Planner Scenario almost as big as Rance is. The fact that she doesn't even need to fight the transformaton into Angel or Devil because she doesn't even do that anymore means her crystal could possibly not change anymore even after she gets fucked.

The only reason Japan has more high leveled is because we're introduced to more.

Feliss is no longer a Kalar, so she doesn´t count. Also I do hope for a Feliss scene in X.

So are Baba and Mouri, and we were already talking about a hypothetic scenario where JAPAN is perfectly unified with 0 loses somehow, whereas is literally Helman in LP1 or LP2.

Feliss seems pretty guaranteed after her performance in 03.

She also got included in the five countdown drawings Gyoukai did so she's semi "main".

Why is Leazas so weak? They have like... Rick. Their second strongest person is probably Lia's fucking attendant.

Any two of the four zeth armies.

A division of tulips and the leazas red corps.

Five hundred thousand naked screaming helmani peasants

because life is beautiful. post some marias

If she had consensual sex with Rance you would have points 1 and 3 covered, but unless it's a blowjob or something it's hard to also get the 2nd point.

Leazas is a prosperous country where people don't have to join the military and promotion is based on merit rather than strength.

Maris is also pretty top tier in talent.

What does Maris do to keep her level high?

they don't have a lot of the strongest individuals, but they have a lot of force multipliers like barres and leila and access to the tulip arsenal through their sphere of influence in the free cities.

Kill enemies of Ludo

It's the strongest country by far.
Cordoba has one of the best defensive units in the continent.
Barres is literally the only guy alive with Leadership Lv2 right now.
Rick is the strongest human alive along with Kenshin.
The royal guard is okay.
Above all they have unity and a strong economy, two things that both Helman and Zeth lack (even now Zeth is still has a strong social division, even if not as bad as before).

>uprising in Zeth
>none of the strong people in power die
>uprising in Helman
>almost every strong person in power dies

But most of the people in power in Zeth weren't strong and I think they did die after the monsters got past Uspira.

The main revolution force in Zeth were retards so there is no surprise in their utter failure to accomplish anything important.

I meant the generals and four lords and such in Zeth. Not a single one of them died while in Helman almost every general died.

>Barres is literally the only guy alive with Leadership Lv2 right now.
>uruza doesn't have leadership
>instead she has strategy Lv1
wow.

In one the nobiity was the warrior caste, in the other the nobility was a bunch of bureaucrats.

they were plotting treason the whole time. for example the king personally funded a terrorist group that brought down the majinot line

meanwhile the helman had more solidarity.

Most of the strong people in Zeth were either smart enough or hot women while in Helman they were old hags, dumb faggots or old men.

3/4 of Zeth's generals are men though. One is even an old man.

The main reason is that in IX Rance was especificaly targeting the main people in power.

The strong people in Zeth weren't the source of the rot in the nation and circumstances gave a common enemy for people to unite against, I don't know how things go in Helman in 9 but Helman is it's own enemy with stessel in charge.

It's a bit sad that both Helman and JAPAN had a lot of amazing people that all died. Zeth and Leazas got off scot free in comparison.

Leazus is rightful Helman clay.

Despite the fact that Zeth and Leazas were the only ones attacked and temporarily occupied by enemy countries, Helman and JAPAN were just civil wars.

Why are there so many Lv3 magic users anyway?

There aren't really.

RedEye was an artificially created organism designed to have ultimate magical power. He also no longer has a cap or skill levels.

Ho Raga is thousands of years old.

Miracle is the end product of her grandma's lifelong project to breed a Lv3.

Really only Anise is the only "natural" Lv3 that currently exists.

You forgot Hanty. Compare that to any other skill, where you might not even have a single Lv3 person in history, much less multiple ones alive.

Hunty is like half a dozen thousand years old, should've died ages ago and also doesn't have level or skills anymore.

>no level or skills
how does that happen? what are the implications?

Because tracking Level 3 magic is really easy

She literally should've just melted to death when Ludo decided to get rid of dragons but survived somehow when she shouldn't have. Like with Rance, ALICE wants her dead.

Hunty is also no longer considered to be a Lv3. But ignoring that:

The current generation is the only one that actually has had two Lv3 people existing at once, and Miracle is a special case. Hunty, Ho Raga, MM Rune and RedEye were all created in different eras from each other.

compare this with Lv3 Sword

She's no longer supposed to exist, so she's no longer recognized as part of the Planner System.

Or hammer. Thoma was considered the strongest as long as he lived and he still didn't have Lv3 hammer combat and it looks like nobody throughout history does.

cry more non-magic using scum

Why would you expect a swordsman to be able to live for thousands of years?

Plus like said, it's a lot easier for history to be able to document a Lv3 magic user, since their magic power almost always has an enormous impact on their era. The only known Lv3 Swordsman is famous for accomplishing something that didn't require him to have Lv3 swordsmanship to do.

>Why would you expect a swordsman to be able to live for thousands of years?
just have mages do the same life extension to you.

Lv3 skill levels are so rare, I wouldn't be surprised if no Lv3 Hammer users have ever existed.

So rare but there's a bunch of magic ones.

None of the Lv3 mages did anything to directly increase their lifespan. Their Lv3 magic just allowed them to accomplish something that resulted in their lifespan increasing. Hunty, Ho Raga and RedEye are all immortal for totally different reasons.

And even if they were able to directly increase their lifespans, why would they have any reason to do it to someone else?

There's only 3. Only two of which are from the same generation, and only one of which was born through traditional random chance.

Are you forgetting Rune?

Gele did nothing wrong.

I must admit the idea of still being loyal to a Demon King long past is kinda romantic.

RIP Ssulal

>Becomes Demon lord
>Does her very best to try to get the gods attention
>No longer can die due to wish so she can hoard the demon lord title forever
>Some dick betrays her before she reveals her master plan of world peace and unification to fight ludo and is sealed forever
Gi worst demon lord

When will Rance come back for her and take her out of that dimension?

get fucked Helman

Never

Am might if she needs some demon king sacrifice or some crap.

I wonder if it will be the heroes freeing Am

I'm off for a bit. Stay alive.

Dying

I need to make a Shizuka folder.

Hannies, help me out while simultaneously keeping the thread alive.

why do people even like shizuka?

>so many newfags
The secret edgy rape club is no more, huh?
I'm gonna miss it.

Sketchfriend need to do more Hornet.

Or Medusa.

How about both?

>quoting my own post

Is it possible to get Rizna past FR 25 in rance 6? I'm sitting here with basically everything done post game and I still haven't gotten a complete on her name.

You either haven't fucked her ass enough or didn't graduate her. See if the map from Magic's test is still avaliable, if it is, then the latter.

It comes back when you finish the game even if you missed it.

>didn't graduate her
Yep, that was it. I thought I did it, but I was wrong. Thanks.

>Bezeleye is lying on the floor naked facing up
>in front of her is a little Wan-Wan
>She smiles to the Wan-Wan and says "come on boy!'
>he happily dashes over, hops up and barely manages to stick his little paws on her stomach
>he takes his little doggy dick and pushes it inside Bezeleye
>just feeling the Wan-Wan entering Bezeleye makes her cum
>the animal eagerly begins pistoning inside her
>"There you go! Keep going!" Bezeleye says to him
>Soon Bezeleye feels the puppy penis growing even larger
>"There it comes!" she says
>The Wan-Wan cums inside her, his sperm slowly making its way to her prepared egg
>Good boy! Come here!
>The dog jumps off, runs back a bit and gets a running start
>he just barely manages to jump on top of her and he makes his way over to Bezeleye
>She sticks out her tongue and intertwines it with him
>Bezeleye holds the Wan-Wan tight as the sperm impregnates her
>"I wonder what I'll get this time" she thinks

Yeah keep the fanfiction to the monster girl thread on /jp/

It's not even fanfiction.
That's just plain old shitposting.

Surely some X leaks this up coming week.