byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/HQA4Mhm

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

colonial-marines.com/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=9579
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for this is a big mistake

second for malicious metaclub shitposter and convicted metagmer-min

ree

DED GAME

fourth for "when you play the game of admins you win or you die"

Where did all the plasmamen and greys go? Bring back plasmawaifus and grey husbandos.

I still play as the best race, plasmamen

Alright serious question for those of you who play CM:

Let's say that for one round xenos were removed and you spawn as a clown on the surface of the planet. You are given NVGs and thermal vision, and your movement speed is Veeky Forums fast while the marines are all CM speed.

You have your standard clown load out, a pda with syndicate uplink and 20 TC. Your bones will not break, but you can enter paincrit if you take too much damage without healing.

How many CM marines do you think you could kill before they eventually got you?

Also post your CM Static names and I will tell you how shitty you are.

This year we've nerfed every single nonhuman race into the ground, that's what

Hey, it's me.
So I had a dream about us again last night.
This time we were standing at arrivals andwatching the meteor storm, your hair and your dress gently flowed as you breathed. You looked as beautiful as ever.
We sat down and watches the stars twinkle across the endless space.
As the meteor shower ended, we had each other for warmth.
With your head on my shoulder and my arm around you, assuring you you will always be safe with me, we thought about our past and our future together.
I thought about how lucky I was to have you in my life, you've brought me so much joy, love, happiness. The kind that I had never experienced before you came along.
You then tried to break free from the handcuffs. The muffled sound of your sweet voice through the muzzle was probably an "I love you."
I love you too.
Always and forever

I was gunna write a mean hypothetical in response to this but the spoiler text got me.

Sorry champ but people are going to read at most three lines into this post before the cost/benefit analysis demands that they stat(I lasted two, myself).

Honestly 50%-70%

I fucked up the spoiler tags I'm disappointed in myself. Hope you liked it!
That's ok, it's for the dedicated.

you aren't really going to kill many marines unless you can use their guns. you go fast but their bullets go fast too and it doesn't take good aim to mow down a single person

Do people really play other races just to get an advantage and not just because they're neat?

They used to, yeah

Rare lewd gif of your favourite voxlady~

I give the average clown maybe 4 kills before dying, CM guns do NOT fuck around. With only one target to fight...
That said, I did kill 26 marines one time as an IB planetside at roundstart (Died because a xeno hugged me against admins orders) and the only difference in that and a clown is starting gear is better.
colonial-marines.com/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=9579

Does the telescopic baton have a shorter stun time than a regular baton? I got my hands on it once and stunned a clown, but he got up just a few seconds later and started disarming me way faster than had I just used a stunprod.

can I shoot diagonally?
can I wear disguises?
do they know that there is a hostile clown?

that was super gay to skim through on that forum post een

Yes. The only upside is that it does not rely on a power cell.

And it is actually a lot less cringe than the others people have made. Just skim the other entries in that forum.

Telebatons are made for beating people to death, not subduing them.

I mean if that's what you guys like, I'm just really bad at indepth higher RP fluff stuff. I do dislike mute bald Chad Mchugecocks too so I dunno

15 brute.

Saw this once. meanwhile my flufftext was something like 'Lean mean fighting machine that's also kinda short.'

Who lifeweb here

each day, we get a bit more like hippie

You can pick up and use guns. You are not known as a hostile. Your bones do not break. You can use disguises but good luck with disguising your movement speed

I'm out. Third round in a row I make "Fuck You" grenades and syringes, and got out of using them cucked yet again.
Thanks to Brooke the sec, whoever the guy playing the piano was, and whoever Zim the other chemist is. You guys made the round a lot more tolerable until the inevitable death by spaghetti code.

>be vox trader ling
>come up with some stupid story about my family is dying so i need access to medbay and mechanics
>fill up my shuttle with stun gloves weapons chems syringe guns all kinds of greytidey shit
>one by one trick people into coming to my station
>sting them and die
>security catches wind, but i hear them on my headset
>play it totally cool and dont get arrested
>would've gotten all green texts if server didnt gay

little kuchataki needs toys please telescopic baton

>try playing lifeweb
>everything is dark,i can't see a thing
How do you do it?

wheres the lewds of my favorite voxgentleman
inb4
>vox
>gentleman

Dunsel Hordon is an antagonist, we must unite to defeat him.

I kill a fuckload of them using treachery and just hanging around the LZ

I use this line in-game
Not the antagonist part obviously

>vox
>gentleman

You bastard I was running from the station to take refugee there so I wouldn't get implanted or culted!

lately a bunch of silicons have been complete shitters, that's true
t. silicon tard wrangler

she's in the locker isn't she

i know im sorry you were my first target

I might be naive but haven't they always been like this?

>Bridge officer is in
Nice.

>be clown
>escape hos from borgo helping
>run around with everyone trying to kill me
>dodge every single taser shot
>escape again after that
aim better pleas

>tfw didn't get baited by the "come on back, I have quality gear for you" schtick
I scored sweet clockpunk gear though, fuck you.

You embrace the dankness

Was Dunsel really a ling like I was told he is?

I wish paper would drop on the ground in random spots again. It made for great hobo beds. Who's the coder that I should lynch for doing this?

Sorry wrong thread

so who were the originals lings? vox trader confirmed

Should've known when you talked about contraband stuff, though admittedly I was just going to rob you and forgot to turn my laser back to stun

usually while being retarded, they usually do the bare minimum
lately we've had complete shitters that do not understand laws and do not ask what the laws mean, that completely ignore binary, and that completely ignore the AI
I don't understand how they even manage to install byond

You can still put em on a table in different spots or something.

I've never heard of such a thing, can you elaborate

I know, but it's so tedious.

delet this

Kill yourself.
In hindsight, having you chase me around medbay and cryo and down the halls slipping repeatedly and having the Mime steal my kill-syringe was golden as a clown - on top of you raiding my shit multiple times in a row. Even with the Hyperzine I wasn't fast enough to overtake you and syringe you. I would have syringed you right there in Medbay if Brooke wasn't there. Oh well, good game.

Paper drops in a centered stack on the ground now, in the past, it would drop in a random spot on the tile it was dropped on kind of like how bullet casings will drop in random spots in a tile when you fire a gun. It used to be random for the longest time until I think last year.

Failing to catch a clown is the ultimate sign of unrobustness. A better player would use police tape or flashbangs.

nobody actually uses police tape.

In the end I estimate I could probably wipe 30~ Marines depending on how the first contact goes.
If I get a smartgunners thermals and a decently modded rifle? I can just guerilla them. Not having aliens actually makes it a lot harder because they have nothing to focus on but killing you.

Both grenades I had would have killed you, me, and everyone in half the medbay. Now that I think about it, chemists can make flash powder so that could've worked. Either way, I tried.

In my original post I said you have the following:

-PDA with 20 TC and uplink
-Veeky Forums speed
-bones cannot be broken
-NVGs with thermals

Honestly just get a chameleon and select a bullet casing. You could pick and choose your battles. I bet I could get 30-40 fairly easy.

>5'3
>125 lbs
>big breasts
Hmmmmmmmm

Not really anything worth buying with the PDA besides chameleon.
Tbh you're just a shittier predator in this theoretical.

That's because everyone is unrobust. Police tape is OP.

Funny thing, the very person to catch and turn in the clown last round used police tape to corner him.

ebow

user, you really don't understand the damage values involved with CM guns do you.
A properly modded gun can do upwards of 400 damage a burst.
5~ Tox and a Stun
400 Brute
but yes, ebow is one of the things you would probably buy. Since you need some way to get the first marine down to steal his gun.

Do we get Veeky Forums tickrate to go with Veeky Forums speed?

What's the source on this image? Like, the unedited one.

Better question: Clown versus Predator
Who wins?

best case scenario you roll the bombs bundle and lay a bomb at each landing zone

idk man CM is a joke of a server
predators are often admins and they get free revives

The people who don't play on reddit servers

>back from working the coal mines for a week straight
>Random Weighted Vote Result: Metaclub/ won with 1 vote and a 5% chance of winning.
Thanks a lot

OOC: Errant_Aron: weighting for metaclub
Random Weighted Vote Result: Metaclub/ won with 1 vote and a 5% chance of winning.

Maps should not be able to win the vote unless at least 20% of the server votes for it.

too bad I couldn't do pet alien thing more

>Get to central command
>Headmin comes and ruins my Fax Wizarding
>At aa.a.a.a.a.t ..least i got to keep the happy mask

>box station forever

unban izayachan you have the wrong guy nuke, if you don't so help me i wi

If a map cannot get at least that much, it doesn't deserve to be in the map cycle. Make better maps.

One of the only grey players left to become a permanent observer.
just like a real alien

>add a new map
>never gets voted in because autists reeeee at any map that isn't the same old sterile layout they've played on for years
>gets taken out of rotation
>repeat until byond goes down and they all kill themselves

>Arguably the only balanced map due to having years of balancing done
>Bad thing
Look at deffs antag winrates compared to box.

The meta circlejerk has always helped out mappers when they came to us, typically by shitting on the map, but feedback is feedback. Were why the original deff guy left: He didn't want to fix his shit map. Then Duny took over and decided to make it unironically shit as a joke and now were stuck with lmao2deffcausevotebroke every 10-15 rounds.

Antags are supposed to win

>>never gets voted in because autists reeeee at any map that isn't the same old sterile layout they've played on for years
You're either forgetful or lying out the ass. New maps become the Hot New Thing for a week or two, trumping box in votes. Then they taper off significantly due to "reasons." See: Taxi; Bus; Bagel to a marginally lessened degree.

>implying duny made deff shittier than it was before he ported it
Look at the original, it's horrible and medbay is missing all of our equipment. That it's even liked by anyone today is a miracle.

Meta is objectively the best map with the worst medbay

>winning arcade game constantly
>keep getting cool but pointless prizes
>get a black box
>replica red spacesuit gear
>walk around the station and freak out people as i hold the toxins clock
>get shot and killed by a borg after a few minutes of dicking around
>mfw i was told if i didnt want to be killed i shouldn't be scaring people

Toxins clock is the best fucking item in the game

Next time, check the mix for holy water before assuming the Chaplain gives any fucks.

I still want a nonhuman waifu.

← 188084935