/slg/ Second Life General

political edition

> Veeky Forums group : secondlife:///app/group/41548e97-0945-f938-67b2-88ee0d825ad6/about
> Veeky Forums parcel: maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Onatopp/128/106/53
> Group info (may be outdated, just ask if confused) : pastebin.com/uHGXQiqb
> Anime Girl Guide : pastebin.com/8VSFWzGd
> Anime Male Guide : pastebin.com/F0Xu3fXe

great way to start a thread on a blue board

how big is belones dick?

Why the FUCK am I not on there???

How do I get Anne to poseball with me

have a big black feminine cock

Why the FUCK am I on there???

Anne is now a femboy but is correct

What do I win?

Same. Pathetic media attempt to sway public opinion. I'm lewding a vg'er right now and neither of us are on there. Sad!

eternal shame

>fucced nori
>fucced lyra
DISGUSTING

Explain why I'm not on the Bingo right fr*ckin' now.

This doesn't apply to me because I didn't fuck kiki

probably because this is made by one of the long time members and you have not been around long enough to be posted in stuff that isn't posted by Naomi

It probably won't be hard for certain people to deduce who I am from who I've fucked, and who I haven't fucked.

Quiries?
Maud?

[21:25] Shouka (animebutts): message me for a free compliment

because you are irrelevant and have a unattractive avatar

fine jeeze

holy shit this is ancient

I literally made it three seconds ago.

I laughed.

You might want to update your image with some people who actually play the game or hang around the group.

Honestly seeing this is like seeing children on facebook who dont know what floppy disc are, I dont want to believe this is real.

as big as your arm, like a horse dick

you who'd vagak, robo, lyra, one of the group owners, nori, jojo and dizzy ghost so I really hope you're just pretending to be dumb to get replies

dont be upset because nobody knows who you are

okay so judging by you using the cliche response it's just pretending to be retarded thank god then

probably because they just started coming to the sim two weeks ago to try and fuck everyone they can and shit up the thread trying to figure out who they haven't gone after yet aka please stop "lol who's shitposting" red

they aren't pretending to be dumb, but they also did it to get replies.

nori, vagak, jojo and dizzy arent around enough at all

and robo changes his av every other day

cry more bich

>jojo on every other night
>dizzy is at onatopp right now
>nori is active in slg discord
>too retarded to guess robo
christ

>slg discord
lmao

sorry buddy nobody cares

>who's the group owner
okay so it is someone new lets get sleuthing

why is the dumb nigger on there even

chain isnt actually black you know ...

100 years in ms paint

okay why is the nigger knife ear loli on there do you prefer that you fucking cuck

i'm in love with naomi. have anyone banged her, is she good?

fuck off naomi you're irrelevant

Shes fine, memes aside she has a few really nice avatars that she absolutely refuses to use, and can moderately actually roleplay. Really vanilla though.

did you make her scream?

yea she went ''aaaa fuck off'' when I grab her titty and then slab got mad

ana please stop false flagging me in the thread

ty

not me sorry

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

this isnt videogames

*barfs*

yeah i barf when I see chain too

mm just look at the polygons on that back

[23:36] Casey (CaseyKays Resident): im gonna make a sandwich
[23:36] Casey (CaseyKays Resident): you may rub my butt while im gone zexen

WHERE IS LEE

Reveal

I want to be Casey's little baby tampon boy. I want to turn into a little crying baby and suck on her breasts her magic breast milk will turn me into a little baby tampon boy she would stick me in her hoo hoo and I would wait with anticipation spouting little baby goo goo ga gas waiting for her to bleed all over me. I want to feel her blood in my little goo goo gaa gaa baby tampon body. I want to absorb her hoo hoo juices inside my little baby tampon boy body and goo goo ga ga like a little rolly poly baby boy. It is orgasmic to know I am one with her goo goo Casey blood I would giggle and goo goo ga ga and yelp with little baby boy excitement as I roll around in her hoo hoo and revel in her red pussy juices slurping them into my soft little baby tampon boy body . I want her Casey hoo hoo blood and juices on my face. It will hurt and I would scream in pained goo goo ga ga little baby tampon boy.

i want to be red's dick inside casey ha ha would that be crazy or what

is he okay

of course he is, hes having fun slip and sliding on the green stuff

proud that I can't get a bingo

how

hello and thank you for taking the time to read my profile, I'm always looking for new friends :)

don't just say I look good, try to make conversation

don't just say hi, or try to make small talk with me

if you talk like how r u instead of how are you don't talk to me

english only (translators don't count) and speak in full sentences

if you haven't put effort into your avatar, don't bother

don't beg me for lindens

I hate kemonos and childish avatars

no one-liners or pickup lines

if I stop talking to you that means I'm bored of you, sorry but leave me alone

if you can't reply in less than 5 minutes don't talk to me, it means you're talking to more than one person and I deserve more attention than that

I want people to be around me because they like me, not because they feel obligated

when it comes to sex I'm really picky, and I mostly enjoy just poseballing, emoting is a lot of work just to get off and it's more distracting than anything

I'm trans and have BPD, if that bothers you don't speak to me

I clean my friend list frequently and if I remove you I will likely never speak to you again

all these requirements are perfectly reasonable, what's the point of posting this?

they fail to fulfill these in one or more categories and are now salty for being shut down before they could even drop their spaghetti

No the person just seems like an absolute self-centered cunt, and not in a good way

>all those demands
>only poseballs

lmao

this needs some newer sluts, vagak was never vg, should be replaced with casey
jojo and rahfnek dont fuck around enough to be on the list, should be replaced by red and some other bimbo, like bailey

who chooses some cringy forced "erotic" roleplay over an actually engaging conversation paired with some lighthearted poseballing?

>jojo and rahfnek dont fuck around enough to be on the list

lmao...

Nobody cares if you fuck some Brazilian pubbie like red/casey Like, they aren't even part of Veeky Forums they show up once a year and everyone hates them.

nobody actually likes Bailey ever since she started trying to be naomi 2.0

is that a bad thing?

wannabe queen bee with a little clique that is constantly rude to the 'common people" yeah its pretty bad

>naomi 2.0

lmao as if that greasy mexican was relevant the first time around

STOP insulting my wife this instant

Which one???

All of them

we don't respect women here get with the program

fucking stop jesus christ youre transparent

I will NOT tolerate:

Irritating or inappropriate sexual propositioning of female guests

Walking around naked, nearly naked or with your cock out

Standing alone AFK in one of the RP rooms

Standing in the teleport area waiting for people

Stupid, immature or aggressive behaviour

Repeatedly clicking on females guests breasts.

who amongst you is common though lets be honest

Revamped the Onatopp ruleset I see?

So the guy will be upset if you happen to be there first?

your tax dollars at work in commiefornia

no bloodlines members???
fuck off no deal then

but seriously, how big is Lainas dick?

come to /d/ and see retard

no thanks /d/ is autistic

my dick isn't on the /d/ whitelist so they instantly eject me

fits like a glove dont it faggot

i peeked in but its all Veeky Forums people so no thanks

dont bother he's shit at RP and has the same standards as kiki

ie none at all