/ggg/- Guilty Gear General

Dirty Jokes Edition

Previous thread: Beginner's Guide: docs.zoho.com/writer/published/3s2nhd0dcc35f4f504b4f91707d369ee87b9f

Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/guilty_gear

Make lobbies, have fun. When making a lobby, please mention region, platform, and how long you plan on keeping it open. And don't play on wifi.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wwwkeeponrockin/status/809402708557824001
pastebin.com/wTT1DaAF
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=5969518&type=all
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for axl is honest

Eat your hamburgers Ram

nth for try characters you think look fun, give their combo trainings a try to get a feel for what works, take them for a spin in matches, and work those fundamentals

laptop potato ini twitter.com/wwwkeeponrockin/status/809402708557824001
pastebin.com/wTT1DaAF

I love Elphelt!

Elphelt is the greatest!

Elphelt is the cutest!

Would you recommend lighting man of honesty to work on those.Will that transfer over to my main?

Why does nobody play Sin? I thought he was supposed to be ez mode big damage dude?

if axl wasnt in the game id play him. Beakdriver is my favorite special in the game

US West Coast PC Lobby!
ID: 17m8

Elphelt is ugly

So what will peoples' opinions of me be if I main Jack-O? I was looking into her and people seem to think that if you're good with her, it doesn't mean you're good at fighting games, which I don't want
this is from the dustloop wiki
>A great choice for people who want to give the illusion that they are good at fighting games, despite not actually being good at fighting games (this is mostly due to the fact that she doesn't play fighting games, but instead plays RTS)
I want people to actually respect me but this character seems fun

That was just memes, probably.

I already have low opinions because of
>master1200

don't worry, you won't get respect no matter who you play

thanks for the games west coast guys

maybe
i just downloaded off of pixiv, chill
why not?

Zato is pretty honest

>but this character seems fun
This is the important part. Use who you enjoy. She's in the game and not a banned boss character like XX Justice or gentleman's banned like Pet Shop, you're good.
There will be some people upset because they won't know how to handle what she can do, but you know what, that's on therm.

I'm pretty tired from today, but I have some games in me. Maybe I'll get pumped and get a second wind.

you only get respect if you're good, it doesn't matter who you play

this 100%

I really wish these would be earlier in the day, they're always kinda late at night.

You can always make lobbies yourself, nothings stopping you unless you have a shitty computer or don't want the responsibility.

Guess I could, Just not sure if my connection is good enough. I might try it out tomorrow.

well like I said, she SEEMS fun, I haven't tried her out much yet, the houses seem like an annoying resource to keep up, but I like how she's a semi-grappler with how her moves work, plus she's cute

Who on in psn west coast now

Anyone in Guilty play like Rachel? Or is she too unique?

im not familiar with blazblue but what about her did you like? and did you take the quiz?

Lobby is closed!
Got signed out for some reason. GGs to AAAH, Anti, and Mishi.

i like how cute she is!
also i like the whole frog/lightning spire thing she has going on

are you cute

well guilty gear has cute characters as well ask anyone in here who has a waifu. I went to look up the character on dustloop and saw like 3 system mechanics and it was to much for my tiny brain.

>
Haven't been hosting lobbies recently, but I got Monday off so expect one then.
maybe?

>I really wanted that chocolate

i always fd cancel the second danger time starts fuck that shit

What did you say?

fug, hurricane irma looks like it might go up most of the eastern seaboard. stay safe and get some gg in while you can/have power

Faust seems fun, how does he play? He doesnt seem like a zoner despite his long range attacks

Faust is so silly. The danger time makes this webm 10 times better

the only people who say that are shitposters that like to spout other opinions
reasonable people will just treat you as a regular opponent, and some people might even appreciate the matchup knowledge, plus she got nerfed (gutted) so she's low-mid now
if you think she's fun then just play her and maybe pick up some other characters as well

he doesnt have traditional projectiles but he is very much a zoner, he has options that control most of the screen coupled with really good unorthodox movement that can make it very hard for many characters to get in on him

his combos are also fairly simple, so being a good faust is more about controlling space and knowing how your opponent wants to approach to deny them

>crab battles over a chocolate bar

who /solchadguy/ here

Is this the one to get?

I play Sol exclusively, if that's what you're asking. Because I'm too much of a lazy scrub to learn a sub.

Sad soldier since 1999 here.

Play her, people are just salty because they can't adapt.

Not really, her wind mechanic doesn't exist in GG.
I guess Venom could do the trick. He has the billiard balls that remain static until activated so it's slightly similar to the spears.
Another possible choice would be Bedman, who leaves marks after his specials and can activate them with another command, allowing him to throw the same special from a holographic self.
Last but not least there's May, which is the cute character and has some unconventional projectiles which vaguley remind me of Rachel's frog.

There are stronger characters now, like Johnny and Raven. Raven is also even easier to win with than Sin.

Man, these EU hours are rough.

I hope they announce Robo-Ky and Zappa in Tokyo Game Show so we can move on and get Bridget next.

Artist?

>artist?
Sadly I don't know. I got that picture on a previous thread.

Boobeh

Daily reminder not to bully the robot.

>"IGNORANCE MAY LILL A LION."
I wish I could live in a world where every object has vaguely chuuni sounding phrases engraved on it.

Fuck that typo was bad.

>Being dead again

>"Jack in the box."
Lewd?

I hope so.

>that waist to hips ratio
Excellent

S-Ko is plotting how to ruin your day.
Raoh & Co. are thinking how to make your day great.

Thanks Raoh & Co.. Gotta protect that perfect cinnamon roll of a man from an angry Japanese roastie.

I don't know about you guys but I'd fuck S-Ko

I've recently came across that pic while filling up my Elphelt folder on pixiv. Try searching there.

Is it worth driving an hour for a probably really small locals?

Maybe

No.

Delete this.

is there a little database or like a GGbooru that has clear shots of all the engrish bits of character costumes? I'd kind of like to be able to make nice clean vectors of a few to turn into printable decals

Can't delete the truth. Asuka.

dont fucking test me you little shit

None that I could find, but I didn't look very hard. The ones I know are from looking at the models in figure mode.
>"Nothing Matters."
>"Nobody Cares."
>"Never Again."
>"Just give up."
Elphelt had a rough relationship with her mother.

Goddamnit, that took me too long...
Here's the artist:
Name's Suzunashi
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?id=5969518&type=all

What are you gonna do about it? Sic your pet crow on me and hide behind a bullet Hell game?

>NO THONG MATTERS

Thanks, man~

>the models in figure mode.
yeah that's what I figured was the only way to get a good clear look at them. I just didn't want to have to fumble thru that ridiculous fishing thing to unlock them all myself. Also are there any other fun hiccups you know of like with Potemkin's one hand saying HEART BURLY instead of BURLY HEART?

>no thong matters
I agree, going commando is best

>"Idea makes dead."
"Thinking won't get us anywhere" - Sin Kiske 2187

I came across it like not even half an hour ago; if I didn't find it would bother me all day. It was as much a favor to you as for my sanity.

when the next iteration of GG drops and That Man that is, I is playable i will teach you the fucking meaning of a beatdown you disrespectful hothead

Bring it you lying faggot. I've been waiting to make you pick up your own cat teeth off the floor for 200 years.

>started the day with less than 20 Elphelt pictures in folder
>not 3 hours later it has 306 files
What the fuck man

Who the fuck likes Kum?

>"Heaven made men for it's own reason, men respect men for their own sake."
It's even in the concept art.

Why did they give Jack-O of all characters literally the perfect body?

why not jacko?

I'm more upset by the fact that the valentines are all an incoherent jumble of themes and not all variations on one core thing

Because after 200 years of anger, fear, paranoia, extreme guilt, and bitterness, they figured Sol finally deserved a break.

to give people an incentive to play a unorthodox character

it would've been cool if they each had some kind of holiday/celebration/festival thing going on but Ramalthal throws a wrench in that. Funeral, Wedding, Halloween... maybe a Christmas Valentine? Summer Fireworks Festival Valentine? New Years Valentine? White Day Valentine? Valentine Valentine? Birthday Valentine?

I think BB does this way better than GG, look at Mu, Nu and Lambda, thats the kind of similarity the Valentine clones should have

They actually do have a common theme with them. Each one has an unpleasant first experience with awakening to emotions.

The OG Valentine was actually emotionless but unable to perform her assigned task due to simply not being strong enough for it. This caused her to awaken to her first emotions which were frustration and rage.

Ramlethal was meant to be disposable from the start, hence why she looks the least like Aria, and has a lot of power with no real technique in how to use it. However, she awoke to the full emotional scale long before Xrd Sign and tried to hide it because "Mother only loves useful tools". Her first emotions were confusion and fear of abandonment.

Elphelt's whole thing is that she was given all emotions except love from the start, but was also given the notion that she had free will when she was pretty much made to be a slave from birth to death to rebirth. The Universal Will effectively made a sentient life form with no free will, or to have a desire that can never be fulfilled. Elphelt herself being unable to be sure of what, to her, was genuine or manipulation is why her first "real emotions" were despair and a desire to die.

They're all connected because Valentines are pretty much made to suffer as a necessity.

I had meant like a design theme, not necessarily a character theme

well they all wear silly hats

Jack-O's halo thing is not silly.

but jacko doesn't have a hat

also they almost all have creepy flying ball things, only elphelt doesn't