Been driving for 2 years with a learners...

>been driving for 2 years with a learners, everyone says I'm a great driver and should take my test already but I didn't see the point because nocar
>get grandparents old car for 18th birthday
>finally go to take my road test
>nerves hit
>LITERALLY SHAKING backing out of parking lot
>run first red light 25 meters away from the registry
>instafail.jpg
>have never ran a red light until this moment

How the fuck do you do it, how did Veeky Forums deal with driving test nerves?

Attached: 1512359769634.jpg (1890x1417, 161K)

By not overthinking it.
Its not a big deal anyway.
I did it by actually telling myself its just a chore.
Passed 1st try.

Honestly it's hard to think of it as a chore and the $95 fee for the test alone doesn't help. But definetly I'll try, that's actually a good idea.

You're not going to make it in life. Youre too much of a nervous bitch. Best option for ya is to get a career in IT where you can be a spineless beta male and nobody really notices

Driving tests are a joke, I should not have passed mine, everyone told me I was way too inexperienced and they're right. I just got lucky and was asked to do the easiest maneuvers.

>test anxiety makes you a beta
Being a beta makes you a beta, beta

Attached: 9da.png (1198x1200, 259K)

just drive more until it becomes second nature. then go take your test and relax you fucking sperg jesus christ

the fuck is their to be nervous about?
>taking full test
>take my soarer because I'll take any excuse to drive it
>test starts at 8
>arrive at 6:30
>introduced myself to instructor
>two people before me
>go for a walk down a red bull
>come back at 7
>instructor has finished with his other appointments
>might as well get this shit over with
>instructor: those doors don't open very wide ha.
>me: oh yea. they weight like 70kg so the hinges have to be beefy as hell
>drive 5km under the limit cause unfamiliar streets and I'm not as confident in my soarer than I am in my other car
>drive around. the answer to all of the hazard identification questions is "keep left and obey the speed limit"
>instructor: what's this thing like on gas?
>me: not to bad. I get about 11L/100km if I drive it carefully.
>instructor: really? I've got the three litre one and it uses more than that.
>me: nice. isn't a turbo is it.
>na man. just the n/a.
>me: yea my brother had a turbo 1J. that thing got like 15L/100km
>finish the test
>pass
>instructor makes a final comment on the weight of the door
>get home at 8:15
it's that fucking easy.

Attached: IMG_20180316_114003.jpg (5312x2988, 591K)

Stay off the fucking roads if you're gonna pull shit like that. Being nervous is not an excuse for taking a 5000lb chunk of steel through a red light.

> t. passed the first time with flying fucking carpets on like 5 dabs.

Attached: tpb.jpg (625x561, 87K)

I've literally never broken any law aside from speed limit while driving until yesterday. I literally have no clue what the fuck happened

Shut up tou faggot cuck you did it and should LITRALLEY never be aloud a license.

>everyone says I'm a great driver and should take my test already
yeah i'm sure they do because that's totally something that people are saying to each other in real life.

Attached: c43.jpg (450x450, 38K)

>tfw loser at life
>tfw cant into IT cause lazy uneducated dumbass with low self esteem, shit body, shit personality, lack of skills and zero knowledge

Hydroxyzine

maybe instead of paying 95 dollars again to get a driver's license you could pay for 2 therapist visits

you don't have a shit body, shit personality, you have low self esteem. go get some skills. you've already done the hard part: owning a computer

>95 dollars for drivers license
I paid 320 euros just for driving school.
I have been obese at 130kgs at age of 16. I now lost weight but dont do sports, so all the leftovers are hanging like horse balls. I have shit personality thanks to spending my whole childhood playing vidya and more recently browsing Veeky Forums, which fucked up my mind and made me act in real life like in Veeky Forums - using same phrases, almost quoting people etc. Basically im socially fucked up and far behind in development. I have zero will power or motivation. I want to reset my life, but sadly its impossible. My character aint so good either - im too naive, caring, relying.

What the fuck OP, the first time I ever drove was on my 16th birthday when I got my beginners and I got my full licence exactly 3 months after that. It's like the easiest thing you can do. I played a lot of driving vidya though so maybe that helped

Took my driving test at 18 because I was just lazy, drove my father's 1970 convertible Impala. Examiner complimented me on the car, passed with flying colors. He waived the three point and parallels due to sheer size of the car, passed with flying colors otherwise.

What's your excuse, user?

get tinder and start flirting with thots while you're drunk, even (especially) the ugly ones
you're going to get rejected a bunch of times but it'll build your skills and with that, confidence

Chew cloves. I use them to help with anxiety. It makes me much more confident and gives you nice breath

The fee is like €350 in my country lol. Just don't think about it. I got the test on my first try.

you shouldve had a few drinks beforehand to calm the nerves

He meant his immediate family that's exasperated with his lack of ambition. He has no friends.