Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/dark-elf-army-roster/
totalwar.com/blog/skaven-army-roster/

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

LOVE ETERNAL!

You know you don't have to win the campaign

>playing and winning every battle
How can he lose a campaign but win every battle?

by being a Stark

But user-kun, the Starks have won in the end :^)

too soon

Where did the Mannlet von Cuckstein meme originate? Not too familiar with the lore but I heard that in the end times he indirectly caused the destruction of the world. Is it just people being salty over it?

His campaign unmounted model is pretty small and there was screenshot where he was standing right next to fuckhuge Karl Franz on Deathclaw or something. I think there is also aftershocks from tabletop where GW ruined him in End Times.

by incest

Manlet because he is 5'11, is cowardly and backstabs Balthasar in the end times causing the old world to fall to chaos, all characteristics of manlets
Cuckstein because Konrad took all of his would be GF's and Nagash stops Manfred doing his own plans sans shanking Balthasar

Malekith or Morathi?
Teclis or Tyrion?
Queek headtaker or Lord Skrolk?
Mazdamundi or Kroq'gar?

uh....not starks tho

It is now September, and the return of the true Phoenix King is nigh. All across Naggaroth the legions of the Witch King beckon to their sovereigns summons.

Surveying his skin cloth campaign map for the last time, Malekith knows to be ever weary of the roving tribes in the north; and also not to be ignorant of any ambitious dreadlords.
Word has reached him that his mother has marched south without order, it is of little consequence, though the rumour that she has resurrected her cult of pleasure is troubling.

On Ulthuan his spies report that Tyrion is engaged with another cult, taking advantage of the conflict could allow the Witch King to establish another foothold on Ulthuan.

Further south where the shifting sands of Araby blow, it has been reported that the servile men of the Asrai have conquered swathes of land, the riches of this land could well aid Malekiths coffers if he chose to wrest it from them. Though another rumour, perhaps untrue, but not worth ignoring is that a hold of the ratmen is situated somewhere in this land.

Finally from out of the land of Lustria little has been heard, the most valuable pieces of information being that a notable lord of the lizardmen is currently fighting human settlers by himself, it could be advantageous to eliminate such an opponent as swiftly as possible. As for the other piece of information, it has been heard that the whoreson Teclis is leading an expedition on the southernmost tip of Lustria, supposing he survives the dangers of the land it would give Malekith great pleasure to have a rematch.

Regardless of where the first strike is made Malekith will control the vortex and regain his homeland. Domination by a best elf soon!

Malekith
Tyrion because of placement.
Kill rats.
Mazdamundi if he's in Lustria

Malekith
Tyrion
Queek
Coin toss

Malekith
>implying high elves
Skrolk
Mazdamundi

Does Shogun 2 have stability issues or am I doing something wrong?
even rome 2 works better

I wonder whether it will be possible to confederate with Morathi as Malekith in the first twenty turns or so (through subjugation).
DElfs seem to be the only faction where it seems possible to get both LL this way early in the game, given how close they are.

trying to get map info, the Aldmeri tell us to either accept trade as well or fuck off

since we have to defeat the Dominion as part of our victory conditions, we leave and will start sending spies southwest

Did they fix the bug where when you started the game on hard or above and then changed battle difficulty back to normal because who wants retarded leadrship debuffs,the debuffs stayed like it was on hard?

now to just dump money into their hands so they recolonise ALL OF NORSCA and then we can head south
What are your settings

No that's been fixed, but legenendary still doesn't let you edit settings

We don't know how Morathi will work yet. She apparently has some form of corruption that effects both allies and enemies.

>inb4 it's just chaos corruption

G O B L I N S

Peasy
Boremal
Tard
Berry Tard
Sledgendary

Based Goblins poster

her faction definitely spreads chaos corruption. You can see one of her armies in the DE campaign lets play having the chaos symbol.
Question is, whether she as a character spreads chaos on the map. If so, there will be no point in confederating with her as Malektih

does anyone else here really just let out a good laugh at the "based x poster" and "dumb x poster" posts i can't help it whenever i see these posts haha

timestamp?

dumb haha poster

kys

Is there a mod that fixes the god awful reinforcement system? I just finished a campaign where I auto resolved the last 60% of battles and never got to play the fucking video game.

>3 armies of 15 vs 1 army of top tier units 20
>Autoresolve gives you minor casualties
>Fight battle spawns the three armies in a triangle with two trickling in from corners of the map behind the enemy
>Enemy army will charge the 1 army you actually get to deploy and wipe them out
>In the meantime your other two armies are trickling in somewhere in the background worst-units-first
>No fun large scale battles allowed

5:55 the army next to Morathi has an agent with the chaos symbol

What's stopping you from trading now and backstabbing them later?

>The Dwarves declare war on the Elves I subjugated too soon
>Push them to the Silver Road, don't have the funds to force them to vassalize, decide to sue for peace for now and bide my time
>The Grand Unification is so close I can fucking taste it
>the fucking knife-ears, who I have been sinking gifts into to the point where they were getting +60 diplomatic change per turn break their vassalization
>they're not even close to strong enough to fight me

DAMN IT! AND IF I FIGHT THEM, THE MILITARY PENALTY WILL GO BACK UP AGAIN
WHY DO YOU RESIST PEACE!?

Stop autoresolving maybe? Or get the increased autoresolve difficulty mod

also, you can compare the land she controls in the lets play with the campaign map reveal.
In the reveal the land is untainted, in the lets play it has the typical chaos corruption look.

No someone with the corruption symbol, probably anti corruption

Time to light that shit up

Anybody got any tips for levelling their LLs? It feels like I always end up with one massively pimped out LL (my starter) with an amazing top tier army and all the others end up being around lvl 10 with a shitty militia army and I avoid using them.

Your reach exceeds your grasp Umgi

Around Elves
Watch Yourselves

Cucked hard

Borrow a dwarf gyrocopter and spray some agent orange on their forest.

Nonsense, my grasp was too tight if anything. The Elves were reeling from the war, and they've barely recovered. It was foolish to choose anarchy over peace.

No! The Grand Empire must balance peace between the Elves, Men, and Dwarves. I will resubjugate the Wood Elves and they will accept peace!

That's dodging what I take issue with and just forcing me to play those dumb battles that in some cases are unwinnable without autoresolve.

If I have three empire armies travelling together to take a norsca village defended by a lord with a stack of giants and monsters, why did they drift miles apart from eachother and reach the fight in a triangle? How did only the "left" of the army list get there (often basic infantry) so that even if everyone does manage to get into the fight you're left without any cavalry or ranged units or artillery?

Horde factions don't have this trouble so much, but factions with land might have to maintain multiple, weaker armies to defend borders and this comes up more and more, especially against Norsca, Chaos, Wood Elves that will have fewer, rediculously expensive armies.

I hope it's not this fucked in 2.

Can you edit faces for just the diplomacy screen

If yiu had to live and be friends with TWO LLs, but they'd never hurt you, whom would they be?

I'm retarded. Meant for

>The Grand Empire must balance peace between the Elves, Men, and Dwarves

Not reaching out to greenies to offer them a new start and a promise of peace and harmony.
Why are 'umies so racist?

Because peace is anathema to orcs.

Throgg.

>live with 2 LL's and be friends and they wouldn't hurt me

One would be Franz

Dunno the other.

Give me 1 reason to not start with Azhag and then get Grimgor after 10 battles rather than start with Grimgor and having to build an expensive building to get Azhag

doomdiver
black orcs if you want a second reason

they have hardly any trading partners and won't be able to get many anyway

no need to strengthen an enemy that I won't be able to fight for another 30-40 turns

back in the eastern campaign, Darius with his mixed legion/skaal force attacks Balmora, while House Indoril is taking Suran in the east

finally some not vanilla M2TW buildings

also guar cavalry, any lorefags here? wether lore faithful or not these guys are pretty cool

get fcked dunmer shits

The elves have been subjugated once more, and luckily this time, the War penality is less than last time, by about 200!
Maybe I can get the Elves to mellow the fuck out before they try to declare war again.

Unfortunately, since the Elves and Dwarves aren't open-minded to the idea of a peaceful union between our three races, they're now both very fond of each other and very not-so-fond of me. I might be able to use this to my advantage, however, as giving gifts to one will slightly benefit the other. I'll be reinforcing the garrison around Athel Loren until these tree-children learn to behave.

Please be nice to Balmora

Good reason desu, but trolls are also quite useful imhotep

the siege itself is a pretty standard med 2 siege... thank fuck the map isn't overly full of cities like certain other mods

also the Hlaalu forces use the HRE voices,
> "Gruppe, move out!"

>imhotep
>in my humble opinion told entirely personally

I don't know if that's what you were going for, but I'm using this now.

Gas fantasy plebs tbqh

i hate when you hit delete or insert for unit camera to watch charges in first person it doesn't return your camera back when its done

This ruins the whole battle for me. Is this a bug with that camera mod or the game?

Where to expand to next?

Squish those small nations to the south.

He's just generally less successful than his (vampire, not biological) daddy Vlad.

The end times literally starts with Balthazar Gelt dropping a magical cage around all of Sylvania, so Manny gets desperate and seeks Nagash's power.

As the End Times ends Balthazar is the incarnate(has had the wind bound to him, in an effort to fight magic(chaos) with magic(power rangers)) of metal.
As the last battle with chaos is happening, Manny feels extra angry about Balthazar starting what would end up fucking him over as hard as it did. So he shanks him in the back.
Then the world ends and Archaon and Sigmar are the only survivors and because Sigmar is a shit cunt he recreates reality to be 40k-lite.

Take what you need to be a bulkwark against the horse fuckers.

just realized i uninstalled the better camera mod a long time ago. So no this isn't a bug from the camera mod.

do you know if any camera mod fixes this?

What's wrong with having lots of cities to conquer?

>(vampire, not biological) daddy Vlad.
Then what did Isabella and Vlad get up to on their wedding knight

>start my first VC campaign as Vlad
>on turn 20 there's 6 empire stacks in sylvania
>a talabecland stack is coming to help them
>Zhufbar just declared war

Removing separatists was a mistake.

No, I was hoping you knew something. I simply stopped using that feature. Then I manually fired some hellcannons and it happened again.
Help.

constant siege warfare is no fun, also less cities with bigger provinces mean more field battles and increase the importance of actually defending your cities as losing them makes a difference

meanwhile, north of Balmora...

Sucking off peasants.

Fucked if I know.
Manny is alluded to be the heir of some pissant lord from down south.
So essentially he was the same before and after vampirism.

>implying mannlet isn't a pygmy

Vlad and Isabella

>invades you when the end times come
Pssh nothing personnel kid
>Manny is alluded to be the heir of some pissant lord from down south.
In what fucking edition

buckle up

>he wants to be the third wheel

HE WILL SPEAK FOR THE LAW AND THE LAND AND DRIVE THE MONGREL DOGS OF THE EMPIRE FROM MORROWIND

Technically that is one of the options given that I was as broad as 'pissant lord down south'

The novel for the end times nagash, he talks shit and gets talked shit by an imaginary vlad in his head. Talking about his origins and whether or not he'll go full Konrad or not

Fuck year

Belegar and Skarsnik

Teclis and Arkhan

ayyy guar cavalry

morathi and that's it

Keeping Queek around as a pet and guard dog sounds neat. Given his recent behaviour he might need to be neutered though.

Skarsnik would be the second choice. We would SCHEME our way to supreme power.

down south our reinforcements have finally arrived

PURGE THE FURRIES! EXTERMINATUS!

AI Empire really revs up those doomstacks now that separatists have been removed.

Try not to fight them too much until Chaos arrives. Then settle the ruins left behind by the WoC.

Chaos, greenskins and undead be damned.

The elf menace must be removed first!

elves and stunties are the two great threats to the world. Both deserve humiliation and death.

I didn't even want to. I declared war on Stirland, but two turns later Empire confederated them and declared war on me, probably cause I was allied with Mannlet who was already at war with them.

>the Elves are in the double digits
Praise Sigmar! They're beginning to understand the value of peace!
The Dwarves are quite belligerent, but I've got them out-gunned, if they try anything they're going to get a swift show of disciplinary action.

What turn is it?