/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2017/The_Rising

>Patch 4.06a Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/2b058731112d9859b50789e65fcc86e77977f3e5

>Patch Note Log
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/patchnote_log/

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/7s1Q7YkY

last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.neko-sentai.com/showthread.php?t=14059
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/r/-ing the image about the dude complaining about pancakes

/r/-ing some pumplander albums

nice femroe my dude

Fucking topkek

looks like a hokuto no ken villain

goodnight

>liora forcing himself in the o.o again

GOOD MORNING

>Considering Fantaing to Hyur
>Can't get past awful running animation
>It's the same for midlanders and highlanders

Yoshi P, WHYYYYYYYY

meow meow

Cat morning

>He doesn't like goofy Monster Hunter-esque animations
Bad taste dude.

I will find this lewd lizard then . . .

>spark up friendship in game and chat regularly
>slowly devolves into it being one sided
>few or slow responses now whenever I try and say hello and start a conversation

As an introvert who has a hard time with starting conversations, I guess I just stop bothering to talk to them?

Is the end game dead? I've been trying to find an O2S group whether on PF and RF for four hours and I've yet to get anything

Not so loud!

You know, I never thought about Highlander Males like that, that actually made me like them more. Thanks user

niggaaaa it's sunday, everyone already got their clear

>common friendship fizzling out
>being agitated enough by this to seek guidance on /xivg/
Is it more than just a "friendship", user? Is it that you wanted it to be more?

people are sleeping

I'm on Asia time

I spent all weekend trying to find a clear group

Now I wanna play monster hunter with my highlander

'sup cat

I actually meant the females.

OHAYOOOOOOOOOOOOO

mate if you're on a JP server like me you have to clear that shit right after reset or you won't clear at all. It goes for pretty much anything. Feast ranks, raids, it doesn't matter. If you don't autism grind that shit week 1 and 2 and within an hour after reset then GG

What did they mean by this?

dunno what to tell you, I pugged o1 to o3 this monday and it took a dozen minutes to get a full party

highlander and midlander females don't share animations thankfully

Wow that's great

Why do you let yourself be Mado's bitch?

I've never ERP'd before but I did let them know I was open to it. Just that it'd be weird if it was in game, since we'd been together in game for a bit already and it felt awkward.

I've been queuing for hours and basically just wasted a weekend. I'll try again on tuesday but im not very hopeful

EX on Chaos because I neglected my alt all week

>queing
are you trying to use raid finder?
I don't know about jap servers but nobody uses that shit for savage

Sorry man it's just the way it is. They want their garbage and they want it NOW.

Which floor(s) do you need?
Do you care about 0-1 chest?
What class are you?
Do we know each other if on Tonberry

Estimate, how many fates does it take to get the NORMAL Yo-Kai mount? I didnt bother with it last time but i guess its worth picking up this time around.

>it felt awkward
You sound like a beta cuck BITCH. Man up and tell them that you want them to dominate you. They probably think you aren't interesting because you are so meek.

I've been using both RF and PF. I'll queue a few hours in either then switch to the other.

I've actually got into the fight but either someone disconnects 5 minutes in or "sorry gotta go XD"

Like 1-2 hours top

im gonna force myself on one of their screenshots

That hairstyle seriously fucked with my head.

I'm just happy to clear O2S, even getting practice parties takes so long. I'm a healer and we probably don't. Don't care about chests either because I'm sure it'll be easier to get the weekly clear with duty completed status

Rip though I know the feeling.
Would help out if there was cross-datacenter dr's and whatnot

Why are you the bitch?

Oh okay, that doesnt seem bad at all. Ill do it tomorrow. I have a few left over Yo-Kai shit from last time.

Sandbitch!

Oh, I heal too. I have all 3 leveled and I'm cleared for the week, but I could attempt to give you a hand in a bit? Tonight is probably your best bet as the weekend isn't quite over yet. If you're still in practice party status that may take... a very long time. PF will most likely be your best bet

Sure. About to take off, though.

Both healer slots are full at the moment sorry. Tanks are non-existent

hey man that's alright! I unfortunately don't have anything else geared but I hope you get your clear.

nah
i leveled DPS because there was enough tanks for every party and i couldn't find place for emanation/pool/delta for a while

and now you saying that tanks are non-existent. rly.

Hey I got this game while it was on preorder because it was cheap and I was waiting to have time to play. What server should I start on?

tanks are the hardest slots to fill in any content

who the fuck needs heals and dps?

Cat morning to you too

Good morning wood.

nah, there are enough tanks for party finder on european data center. that's the most easy role and weak players play them for easy completition of hard content.

not enought tanks for roulettes, maybe. but it's just because of people leveling some dps-subclasses

If you want a fuckload of people, Sargatanas or Mateus are on the most popular data center and are pretty (over)populated. Mateus is also the current ERP hotspot out of Balmung if you're a degenerate.

Otherwise, I'd personally suggest something mid-pop and comfy like Excalibur or Ultros. The Primal datacenter is nice.

nice blondecat

Put a shirt on, you'll catch a cold like that

Is erp the same as cybering? Sorry if my mmo terms are out of date. Guess I'll roll with ultros or excalibur. How easy is it to find people to play with

That outfit was better on the au ra.

Yea so they should take it all off.

BRDs and MCHs

do you use standard movement or legacy?

There is a Veeky Forums /v/ on ultros,
It's okay

>"Guess I'll roll with ultros or excalibur"
>he doesn't want to rape the majority of the anons in this thread

are you gay?

Catch this load all over that chest too.
Almost nothing thay guy said is true but ultros is a good pick. Apply to the "Golden Ratio" free company.

Okay I will do that. This install is going to take awhile though.
Rape? People meet each other and rape one another in real life?

I use standard, it really doesn't matter, just use what you prefer.

>People meet each other and rape one another in real life?
yes

this is very common here

ah alright. i figured there might be an advantage one has over the other for ranged

Not since they enabled auto-attacks without looking at the boss (in which case standard would've been better)

>tfw catboys stare at my character
I'm feeling a fanta coming on.

race and gender?

r8 my attempt

lalafell

who is booty pop and why are they so good

in terms of raid utility which offers the most increase in raid dps? I know bard is number 1 but what would be in top after it in regards to buffs?

Ninja.

I did it!

hi im cat

ast obviously

I meant dps classes

NIN because of trick and aggro tools
AST would be above BRD though

NIN and RDM

Pls be my wife

dragoon

RDM only benefits melee. I would say NIN and DRG

RDM party contribution is fucking trash, MCH and MNK are better, DRG as well if a ranged is present

Yeah, I thought he was asking for support in general, not just raid dps increase, my bad

i'm not sure i can do that

Not sure why since what matters is rDPS and not just your party contribution (rDPS meaning raid DPS, aka your own DPS + whatever you add to your party)

be his wife

Does this trainer work?

forum.neko-sentai.com/showthread.php?t=14059

Does MCH have dps increasing buffs too? I didn't know they did

Pwease

how fucking new are you

Hypercharge, 5% increased damage taken on the target and it lasts 20 seconds (technically more like 28 seconds since the turret will usually get another shot off just before the buff falls off and one hit = 10 seconds of debuff) on a 2 min CD

very new actually

Lewd Cat or Prude Lizard?