Why are BMW drivers such douchebags?

Why are BMW drivers such douchebags?

Attached: BMW-drivers-topped-poll-for-the-very-worst-719932 (1).jpg (590x350, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/life-style/cars/719932/BMW-drivers-voted-worst-on-road-poll/amp
youtube.com/watch?v=dsY5bNwELbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Indistinguishable from truckbros, tbqhfamdesusempai

BMW is one of "THOSE car brands" that virgins buy and expect that "haha chyeah brah now my car will get me laid", so they drive like Dagumi everywhere to compensate. This stereotype has been around long before Elliot "Cant Dodge The" Rodger

Its fucking weird, when i drove an audi i wasnt the best driver in the world but i wasnt a dick. Since buying a bmw ive noticed a definite difference in how i behave when im in it, ive become a knob. But its a cool car, nicer than the audi

Low level managers in leased 3 sries are bad but traffic cop betas in their Fortes and Elantras are bretty bad too.

A better question: why do BMWs make Veeky Forums NEETs so butthurt?

Same old shit for the last 20 years?

I'm not a NEET, I've just had sex with women before and know how to talk to them. It's not hard bro, and you don't need to spend $$ on a Bimmer as a "conversation starter"...just be yourself

Buyer’s remorse, insecurity

Even if I drove a shitbox toyota I would have no problem admitting bmw makes great cars. Seriously, coming to an auto board to complain about rwd cars tuned for performance, some of which are still offered in manual with great engines? What a joke. And bitching about drivers? Okay, every other day some retard in a subaru or nissan almost side-swipes me or cuts me off, yet I don’t sit around crying about nissans and subarus like a woman on her period.

I like subarus and (older) BMWs, though. Just not their owners.

dbags ruin new BMWs, hipsters ruin old BMWs and Subarus, and I'm stuck in the middle with you.

Dbags and hipsters ruin everything though. So do I. I challenge you to find something Veeky Forums related that they haven't tainted.

It's not just Veeky Forums. BMW drivers piss off EVERYONE.
express.co.uk/life-style/cars/719932/BMW-drivers-voted-worst-on-road-poll/amp

Why would you care about the owners? Honestly the world is full of retards, regardless of what car they drive or where they live. I don’t differentiate between a dumb ass driving a chevy, or a subaru or a bmw. And I really think those asshole drivers would be assholes in any car, maybe the innate aggressiveness of a bmw just makes that more obvious.

We really shouldn’t be giving a shit what somebody does unless it’s someone we respect or care about.

>Why would you care about the owners?
Gotta share the road with them, too

Yeah I know but there’s nothing we can do, such is life. I’ve had my moments of rage towards other bimmer drivers, specifically asians in M3’s. I try my best to avoid the stereotype but it’s an uphill battle.

what? BMW builds cars, SUVs and bikes for almost every category, what do you expect them to build? A space ship?

Owner of a few older BMWs here. I'm an okay guy

Yes I agree I drive defensively around them as well but still, I gotta vent somewhere about this shit

Attached: 1489969484452.jpg (720x538, 90K)

I can shed some light on this. I've owned 4 bmws.

the crowd that's attracted to classic bmws is much different than the crowd that new bmws attract. Classic bmws such as e30s you'll have really chill people.

Sand niggers and douche bags tend to be attracted to newer bmws. im part of a facebook group that has a club for these newer cars and ive been to their events.

the people who show up are total faggots.

>thread

first poster ITT and I should clarify that im fully aware that older-model bimmer owners are less likely to be the "respect me because of the car I bought" types, and more of the "I like this car and I spent time+money on it, if you dont like that then whatever" types.

Vent on my dude

Have to say I agree, my 2nd car was an 02 530i, now I have an 07 530i. From what I’ve seen the guys driving around in new M4’s and M3’s are just leasing and simply treat the car as a status symbol. They really don’t know how to handle it at all. Meanwhile the guys I’ve met around here with e30’s, e46’s, e39’s are pretty decent people.

That's the problem with bmw though. They aren't consistent. Instead of making faster and faster cars after the e90 they make heavier and more luxury cars. They've completely fallen out of touch with the enthusiast market to try to make themselves an Image more than a company.
and it sucks. :(

You couldn't be more wrong. Old BMW people are the gross "Respect yo(as a bmw logo)ur elders" crowd and know fuck all about cars. The younger bmw crowd is at least humble

Like any business they need to roll with the market, and right now image sells more than substance. It’s a damn shame, it’s bullshit but that’s how it is. The M2 and M4 are still pretty good cars though, and the new M5 is pretty great (and lighter than the previous gen)

M2, M140i and M240i show that bmw still cares about (relatively) affordable and (relatively) light fun cars.
Also according to reviews the new X3 40i handles like a dream too lol

the steering is electric

same as Porsche 911 and 718 as well as any other modern performance car.

this post smells like reddit

>_____ here

No one gives a shit

>Why are BMW drivers such douchebags?
You should approach the situation more scientifically. Asking why a car Make causes drivers to be douchebags is an invalid question as it requires certain "facts" to be true or else the question itself becomes a contradiction.

The appropriate question is "What cars do selfish douchebags purchase most often?". Some car buyers choose a car based upon cachet than on practicality. These types of people typically try to impress others by flaunting power or wealth and have a slight disregard for others. Certainly, I've seen my share of many cars not using turn signals or they only signal while turning. In my experience, BMW cars have a disproportionate share of that problem.

I'm guessing it's an inferiority complex, especially the ones in 3 series. They feel as if they have something to prove
Drove my dad's S class the other day, and some Elliot wannabe was revving at me at some stop lights. Didn't matter how piggu fattu my dad's car was, no 328 is keeping up with anything powered by a biturbo V12

RCR thinks the physical mechanics of the BMW turn signal lead to drivers not using it.
youtube.com/watch?v=dsY5bNwELbE

sounds like the opposite and you were the jerk for not racing him back :(

e90s have the best turn signals on modern cars. you can change the lane change blinker setting to do whatever you want. it's the most satisfying blinker to use other than a normal analog blinker stock

It wasn't really racing from my point of view, I was getting a massage when i saw him shrinking in the rear view mirror

BMW - Das Auto der Alpha-Jungfrau?

I got banned from cars for saying BMWs are a better experience than a sport badged Fiesta economy box which is why people pay up the ass for them.

Literally down voted and hid. Some Reddit big even went on to say the M3 was just the BMW equivalent to the Focus ST.

Delusional poor fags is a it is.

I’m not him but the steering is one of the little things that made BMW great. Electric steering is just not the same. That being said we have no choice. The German government is to blame not bmw.

>Posting there
Kill urself

It's not any different even in their native land

Attached: deutschland uber alles.webm (1280x720, 1.5M)

Attached: bmw-drivers-parking (1).jpg (636x358, 41K)

Because we're intelligent enough to buy the best all around car that money can buy, the ultimate driving machine. And you're fucking not.

Attached: bml.gif (442x320, 978K)

Attached: d0408e2c8451b9fad091149f95308441.jpg (634x624, 71K)

This guy gets it. At least someone is still making a reasonably affordable quality little sports car.

Also, the new X3M40xi is the best small SUV I've ever driven. I can't wait to try the X3M.