OP is a spook.

this thread is a spook

age of consent is a spook

consent is a spook

Calling something a spook is a spook

This is a spook

Reroll for extras spook

>Consent

Well fuck I missed both times by one post.

>age

Such a resemblance.

"You see jimbo, rockets are a spook..."

Yeah, the philosophy outlined in the Ego and Its Own is absolutely rock-solid. Spookposters are idiots though.

You're just jealous you can't do that.

yeah, this thread is pretty cringe. I wish people would read the fucking book. he only wrote one.

To be fair, that one book is a tough read, since he inherited his prose from Hegel and the translator didn't do a good job.

>To be fair, that one book is a tough read, since he inherited his prose from Hegel and the translator didn't do a good job.
I still haven't managed to crack it, I got barely into it and it makes no fucking sense.
I feel like there is something I should read before jumping into Stirner.

are you implying that this meming is really representative of everyone's understanding of spooks?

It's because it was written in German, just like Capital.

It helps to have an understanding of Left-Hegelianism, but that's not necessary. Stirner goes about his writing in a dialectic fashion, addressing the point from multiple angles and eventually coming to the conclusion, but this makes the writing a bit tedious and difficult to follow. My suggestion is to just take it slowly and to not be afraid to reread things to make sense of them. Think carefully about what you're reading as well; don't let your mind wander and really put in effort into making sense of them.

Stick with it and you'll make it through.

You need to read his contemporaries. His writings are very much in the context of 19th century European intellectualism, philosophy, politics, economics, ect.

Really, just research the era and realize that it's alright to stop reading when you don't get something and look up what he's spooking about.

>implying it isn't

yeah, unfortunately. Veeky Forums doesn't know how to into philosophy.

Is Egoism the final mercy in an apathetic universe?

Yes. There seems to be some conscious effort to run the meme spook to the ground to remove or obscure its meaning

nico?

how spooky is the spook?

>what could spook the spooker?
post-ironic morality

Stirner is just a by-product of modernity.

you're just a by-product of modernity

>right
Nice spook, lad.

No one here has actually read his book and you all just parrot the same line because you have no idea what your talking about.

>you're all the spook because your retarded

>don't let your mind wander
Only a true normie focuses on only one thing at a time

a spook is a spook