You must choose one

You must choose one

Attached: SMALPINE.png (1861x491, 1.75M)

This is honestly hard. But...the 310. A bit less complicated if something goes wrong, and it'd be good on some of the winding roads here.

In a realistic ownership scenario, A310.
The SM is a beautiful machine, but just the thought of ever having to do any serious work on the hydropneumatics or Maserati-sourced engine terrifies me.

misato car

The one that doesn't look like a shitty speedboat from the sixties. Never understood why Veeky Forums circlejerks over this french aero meme garbage. My guess is it's just hipsterdom. Wheel covers are quite possibly the ugliest trait cars have ever had.

>Other people like a thing I don't
>Must be hipsters

Attached: 1518665749910.gif (480x262, 489K)

>this drawing is beautiful, it's so different and quirky!
That's you.

Attached: horse.png (276x183, 5K)

Attached: 660651.jpg (2715x1998, 908K)

the XM is one of the beautiful machines ever made you tasteless asswipe

Not really, but that also isn't the kind of thing i'm talking about. I'm talking about aviation-inspired early aero bullshit that's the automotive equivalent of oversized jeans spilling over your Airwalk shoes.

Attached: 1200px-Citroen_ds.jpg (1200x900, 298K)

Hahaha, no. Just no.

But that looks fucking great you idiot. Though I'd still pick the Alpine because it's an actual sports car.
>pic related is what an actual XM is

Attached: XM-03.jpg (1280x916, 378K)

>muh FF comfybarge look at me muh asthetics muh comfy ah ah wow comfyastheetincs

vs
> A FRENCH MIDENGINED WEDGE TOUGE FUCKING DEMON

There is only one choice for driving enthusiast here.

>TOUGE FUCKING DEMON
Fuck off faggot. You already ridiculed yourself that time you called a GTA a 310, so stop talking about anything Alpine and stop using that retarded "touge demon" thing. It has nothing to do with Alpine or any french car.

what the fuck are you talking about

I'm talking about the faggot who wrote this shit:

I know what an XM is, and it isn't nearly as pig ugly as the kind of cars i'm talking about as I said.

Not gonna lie, I would drive that. It's possibly the maximum level of comfy attainable in a 'normal' car because of;
>hydropneumatic self levelling suspension
Just absorbs bumps. And you can drive it with a wheel missing, if you really needed to.

Classic Citroens are brilliant, don't get me wrong. I just can't stand the styling cues. It looks like a fridge.

>A310
by far

>le meme barge
Fucked Wheel Drive

>not liking covered wheels

literal heathen

Attached: 709996592747168802.jpg (1024x717, 54K)

If you like the XM's styling but not the DS's, I think it's just because the latter is too dated for you. They're pretty much two versions of the same idea.