/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Sabas Musclefu Edition Continues

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will likely never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for the above reasons. Please do not ask again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW (embed) (embed)
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T (embed) (embed)

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

skyrim.jpn.org/!
pastebin.com/6Kyvy6h5
mega.nz/#!dPYUBD5I!qb2v0782Py8GlOCXUHXWd8XXD_U7t3iOLyGmoXfg24M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sabas is love. Sabas is life.

Sabas is disgusting. Sabas is shit.

I'm all for working out, but steroid abuse is not something that should be glorified and fetishized, guys.

Is she supposed to have skin like a reptile?

muscles are disgusting and borderline gay.

windows 10 VRAM cap is gonna be patched on october 17th, but it'll break MO. Tannin says its an easy fix that should take an hour but he doesn't/can't work on MO anymore, and someone else should take it up

im worried

Fuck off with that disgusting shit mate.

Is Sabas posting the new shitpost? Can we bring back Yuihposting? The waifu had a nice butt.

Jealous fags.

SABAS REPLIED ON HER PAGE!

>Phew, okay, I would really prefer to stay quiet but multiple people asked me to give a response on what happened on Veeky Forums, so here it is. That's right, people linked me this thread.
I've read the whole thing. I lold. That was just n u t s. But then I also found out about the general thread. That's just amazing. Had no idea that my character was actually popular there.
>1. Yes, if you read the first page (Part 1) of her lore you'll know that Sanguine turned her into a very hung futa, like a mare or something. Or a donkey, whatever you like, but the fact is - it's huge. And yes, she likes to pound girls.
>People kinda went crazy and now all want to get dicked by Sabas. Both girls and boys it seems. Yes, I did have some hentai and coitus-related pictures with her stored on my drive, but I don't feel like uploading them here in the supporters section or becoming an active member of LL. You may laugh, but I'm pretty shy to do things like that.

Just report it, it qualifies as spam.

Muscled asses are perfection, Sneku.

it looks disgusting and youre gay

I'd rather have neither

On what basis? Depending on your answer, it would be justifiable to report anyone who posts a picture of their character.

this is cool.
Post more.

>3. I do have a LL account, but I've got nothing there uploaded. I used it to talk to some people and ask questions. It has a pretty obscure name and is not relevant.
>4. About the male partners. No, Sabas is not interested in males. She purely plays the dominant and masculine part in any sort of relationships. Even the feminine boys won't work in her case, she's just not into that. Unless a male character badly wants to be treated like a girl and bullied by her until he regrets it.
>5. About the Yuih collab and stuff, that's actually a bit flattering, considering the fact how popular Yuih is. Even if I would show some sort of an interest in doing something like that (which is unlikely), I don't think that Yuih even knows me and my content, I'm sorry.
>6. Follower mod, huh. I'll just say "never say never". I'd post that Gabe Newell video of him forging the crowbar and saying "These things, they take time", but considering what happened not so long ago with HL3, that'd be too harsh.
>Overall, what can I say. I'm glad that so many people love her as much as I do. I can only promise you that I'll keep delivering more pictures of this 8'4" feet (255cm for eu) girl full of muscles.

Link him skyrim.jpn.org/! He can upload everything there!

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

Literally who and why would anyone give a shit? Grow some taste.

That's great.

you really are cancer jfc

>No, Sabas is not interested in males. She purely plays the dominant and masculine part in any sort of relationships. Even the feminine boys won't work in her case, she's just not into that.
Oh thank god. Males with futa is some low-tier shit.

Who are you again? I legit forgot your name and I'm feeling bad about it.

Yuih wouldn't want anything to do with that hypertrash.

Who this? Something uncanny about her face.

Do you still love Cumtears and think he is innocent of everything?

Ah yeah, Lenore. So sorry mate. I've been here for quite a long time and I suddenly forgot your name for some reason.

Yuih is too busy fucking ogres and horses.

I'm not important.

Really look better in this drawing than in game, thanks to the artist.

How it will break Mod organizer?

Lenore is related to Cumtears IRL, of course he does.

Are there any mods that are just mesh improvements of the vanilla hairstyles? I'm not interested in changing the hair beyond that level, at least right now. Definitely not interested in the salon-professional animu hair mods.

>Follower mod, huh. I'll just say "never say never".

There's one that fixes meshes but it's not a replacer IIRC. There's Superior Lore friendly hair but those are just textures.

>Do you still love Cumtears and think he is innocent of everything?
I never said that. By the way, I never expressed any opinion about him.

This is new. Are you forcing some kind of OTP between our characters? Nice.

>it qualifies as spam
But that's wrong.

Hooboy, what mod for the sports outfit?

Do you think Pyramid head Sabas fucked these two girls? I'm sure she did.

Yeah I tried Superior Lore-Friendly Hair and I don't know why they had to change some of the hair colors so significantly. There's a white-ish hair color that they made medium-dark blonde, and made blonde hairs in general darker.

I can't remember the exact name but I think Nezzar did it.

That's not a pyramid. But I'm sure she did.

Umm...

Did she get zero-summed?

Ysolda has been refusing to sleep in the same bed as me recently and every time those damned khajiit caravans comes she's with them all night

She's actually selling drugs.

>New Mexico

RIP, probably beheaded by Los Zetas and buried in a landfill.

Why do people always push the "Ysolda cucks you with Khajiits" meme when there's a perfectly good "Ysolda cucks you with Mikael" meme to be had? AFAIK you can marry her and she'll sometimes say stuff fawning over him.

>There's some company I certainly prefer over others. Have you met Mikael? The most amazing bard I've ever heard.

>Goodbye. And if you happen to see Mikael, tell him I was asking about him...

She even has a copy of his book in her home.

Mikael is into that one milf though.

Mikael is into anything with a pair of tits.

How could anyone marry Yasolda

>SJW, wants more immigrants into skyrim
>probably been defiled by khajiit
>would cuck you with mikael

Are mods that change completely cities still a mess that will, most of the times, corrupt your save game and conflict with everything?
last time I tryed one was back in 2013 and it was impossible to use with other mods

Snek link the town pasta

pastebin.com/6Kyvy6h5

Now put it on tesgeneral.com

>Love musclegirls
>Every. Single. Time someone on /tesg/ makes one it's tumor riddled ironically bad shit

Danke user, will see if this time around I can make these works, I die a little inside every time I see the whiterun vanilla market

>you can't go for her

Your girl looks fat. Needs to workout more.

WHERE ARE MY MUSCLED WAIFUS AT!!!

Her mama said that "Boys like a little booty to hold at night."

>install Bijin [everything]
>Carlotta Valentia is now fucking 10/10
>tell Mikael to lay off her
>game bugs out
>Carlotta is mad at me for some reason, says shit like "get away from me" every time I talk to her

After all, Sabas Musclefu is truly a goddess. No other character has such a balance in their beauty, managing to be at the edge of being overbuffed but staying so gorgeous. .

user, I'm sorry to say this but you might be gay.

Here.

Wait... donkey dick sized? Isn't that a bit much?

>half a ton of beef with big tits and babyface
>balanced beauty

Wish I was a gay girl so I would have a chance of my asshole being destroyed by her donkey cock.

So which posers have the best ones for a mage and cute stuff, don't feel like installing all of them.

Fetishes know no limits, user.

Reminds me of pic related.

You're the shitposter retard who did the yuihspam, aren't you? How long will you keep doing it this time? Just so I know how long I have to stay away from /tesg/.

>mage and cute
Fuwaposer and some of the Goma stuff.

>marrying a used-up roastie
>saddling yourself with the burden of raising your wife's daughter

Best vanilla waifu is Sylgja (Jordis is close second)
Best vanilla husbando is Marcurio.
Plebs go for Lydia or Ysolda.

>Unless a male character badly wants to be treated like a girl and bullied by her until he regrets it.

Big girls with baby faces are great

Not even close

Cuuuute~

90% of these mods are on the OP site. Pirates of the North ain't cause while it's big and I love it. It needs abit of polishing and fixing.

If anons really want it on the site ill add it.

No problem, town mods are my passion. Sadly the mods I listed wont make the market bigger, but JKs adds clutter to make it more lived in and Dawn of will add more stalls to Whiterun all together.

how do i into muscle girls didnt read thread

What about Mjoll?

No but I saw that someone suggested them a collab and even wanted to draw Sabas fucking Yuih's elf. That'd be the best thing ever. Just imagine that. Where did the drawing user go?
This. Fucking this. Thinking about her filling up a boy dressed up as girl makes me diamonds.

Fuwaposer has been taken down, any others?

Gurofags and vorefags are more respectable than musclefags.

>samefagging this hard
Genuinely kill yourself.

She's fine but sadly Aerin following her like a little doggo ruin her.

user are you okay? Why are you so mad?

Where do I get this follower?

>If multiple people share the same opinion they're the same person

>beta males gets their masculinity challenged and are easily triggered by a little muscle
HOWLING

Are you okay?

mega.nz/#!dPYUBD5I!qb2v0782Py8GlOCXUHXWd8XXD_U7t3iOLyGmoXfg24M

Sticcs are feeling intimidated.

I'd like to be her beta male if you know what I mean

>4. About the male partners. No, Sabas is not interested in males. She purely plays the dominant and masculine part in any sort of relationships. Even the feminine boys won't work in her case, she's just not into that. Unless a male character badly wants to be treated like a girl and bullied by her until he regrets it.

H O W F I T T I N G

Beta males btfo. Or they just want Sabas to cum inside them.

It hasn't been taken down. It's right on his tumblr.