HCT EU summer playoffs running over the weekend, watch at:
www.twitch tv/playhearthstone
>deck lists
hearthstonetopdecks.com
hearthpwn.com
hsreplay.com (Buy Premium For Us)
thelightforge.com/TierList (Arena)
vicioussyndicate.com
tempostorm.com (become legendary) (15% off merch with code: TEMPO)

>/hsg/ Tourney Discord
discord.gg/hsg

>Open Tournaments
strivewire.com/
play.eslgaming.com/hearthstone/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/6xr2bf/bring_back_khagdar_for_a_hurricane_harvey_relief/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>decent

that's not Keleseth

The absolute STATE of aggrocucks

That's the worst prince.

Keleseth already got the last thread

>oh look its warlock with tainted zealot, defile and shadowbolt
>I wonder what sort of original personal deck he's playing
>surely not the same gul'dan demon deck everyone uses

Bleh

tfw tar creeper has a cooler entrance animation than half the legendaries in the game

Renolock is genuinely the most fucking annoying thing in wild for me because of this stupid fucking card

Oh shit, I forgot that card. I miss it, used to run it in my midrange Zoo and pull out Mal'Ganis

Keleseth got the last thread as "the good prince"
Accurrate, considering the power level of the other two

>When you outcheat the cheater and the game cant handle being outBroded so it freezes instead

Rattling
Hero power
Evolve

Nice Indie game Blizz

It's still better than playing against a warlock that got turn 1 keleseth

Elemental Keleseth Rogue is scary as fuck

>smelly feces are better than a liquid splat

You're both ugly and to be avoided

what meme streamer made that popular

>tfw to stupid for a control meta

who brainlet here ?

Has any other deck been as broken as Jade druid?

for once I feel like playing ranked

what deck should I play to rank 5

Is it really? From what I have seen its a bad deck but other aggro/tempodecks have lost too many cards to be viable. I certainly destroy Keleseth rogues with my Wild Shaman which means that deck aint powerful, the meta just fits it

>wild

>Wild
>Shaman

I wonder why you're beating it

It's not like, strong strong but it's too fast and strong early game to be ignored. Its matchups are looking promising, we just need more data.

Easy 12, just like I said

Oh boy it's a stat swapped boulderfist ogre

fun fun fun fun fun

I think it's a Hearthpwn deck

So the deck isnt scary then.

renounce

Seriously though, prince keleseth is great. You can use him in aggro decks or zoo decks and if you get it early you will almost defintely win win just off its huge statboosts

You can use in say, handbuff paladin or zoolock for instance and it's great.

Judging by your reading comprehension you must be an american, didn't you roll out of bed a little early this morning?

>reddit.com/r/hearthstone/comments/6xr2bf/bring_back_khagdar_for_a_hurricane_harvey_relief/

>redditors literally milking a natural disaster to get some fucking pixels on a screen that do nothing

I know the "fucking redditors" meme is overplayed, but holy fucking shit

>Waah youre an american
Not an argument, your meme deck isnt scary if it cant even hold up against Shaman midrange. Its tier 3 at best

Trying Wild for the first time. It might just be that I'm not used to these decks and cards, but I don't see how this is easier to climb with aggro than standard. Feels like people are running decks that are just answers and they stabilize really efficiently.

>He actually is an american

lmfao

I want that Night elf slut for priest, not gay ass Khadgar.

I would donate a small amount for her.

Make Deathrattle Paladin great again!

Deathrattle Dragon Pally.
Sorry

Vedä päihis vitun homo

I've got my fair share of complaints about this game but holy fucking shit

Why do people continue to play and actively give Blizzard money and then turn around and do nothing but complain. Whine whine whine, every fucking discussion is them whining.

Just play a different fucking game. Stop with the "but I already paid" sunk cost fallacy, move on.

>I'm sure you've got your heart in the right place, OP, but are you really proposing to start worldwide fundraising for the country that needs it the least? I find this in very poor taste.
haha holy shit

>anime poster whining about people whining

Not everyone is complaining
Not everyone is buying anything
People who do pay have more rights to complain anyway
Fuck off animefag

Nichijou is good, it is allowed.

>Likes a game
>Complains about the bad things of this game
>hurr durr stop playing

>put this in my decks
>winrate goes from sub 1 in 10 vs druid to about 7 out of 10 vs druid

I can't think of a bigger fuck you to a class since the absolute butchering of Warsong Commander.

the absolute crumbling shack of NA

I remember making custom cards for this game and looking back some of them wouldn't even be good nowadays even though they'd be great back in the days I made them.

How can they ever recover from this.

>Likes a game
>Never has anything nice to say about it

yeah sure thing pal, same excuse everytime "I just want the game to be better so I shittalk and whine as much as I can that's sure to help"

NORTH AMERICAN REGION

>want to play zoo
>standard means getting endlessly fucked by spreading plague
>maybe I can have more fun with wild
>le double reno man

I'm so glad skulking geist removes cards from my hand too I didn't want my soulfires or power overwhelmings anyway right

REEEEEEE where's my 2 packs Brode

I mean that's literally why it was printed.

It's called 'we can't balance our game so necessary silver bullet XD'

How many of the 100% HSGG players had druid in line up? How many of them got banned I guess? I mean fuck.

Depends what class you play. I feel that only priest can really utilise Geist properly, the other classes will still lose to jade.

>AMERICANS

Man, how much longer until Jade is nerfed? I don't think it's crazy OP, I'm just tired of playing against it and it's taking the fun out of the game for me.

Correct answer is mage although priest works

Count the useful 1-mana spells in priest - compare with mage; build a DK list not some tempo mage shit

Why China is so bad in this game?

It's too cerebral for them

They're clickbots and formula solvers not RNG abusing madmen.

If Blizz nerfs Jade and leaves Priest alone the meta is going to be even worse

Infinite value was a mistake.

>apac
>a pac
How relevant.

Discover was a mistake. It gives the illusion of reduced RNG but it is the ultimate RNG.

When will you brainlets stop playing this children's card game and play a thinking man's game instead? Pic related, it's one of the least complicated card from Gwent. Perhaps too tough to wrap your tiny brain around it huh? Guess so.

If china is so bad at this game how come they have 10 times the legend rank players? Checkmate atheist.

Even Wild is infested of jade druids past 15 right now, keep your standard druistone shit out of here please

>play this on a random row
>random
>any better than hs

Gwent is a glorified version of top trumps. Get more points and win. Woo, what skill.

Jade won't be nerfed because as soon as WotOG is rotated out; druid will be in a bad spot with no Staghelm.

▲▲

Has there even been a single druid the entire tournament?

>literally just Patches
wew

for fucks sake

>Plays Hearthstone or Gwent

Some Bulgarian guy didn't ban his enemy's druid and lost of course.

I just played a control hunter with DK mirror match at low ranks and it was the most fun I've had with this game in ages. Holy shit the zombeasts are hilarious sometimes.

It'll be viable upon rotation, I guarantee it

come back when you get a 5

Blizzard plant for sure

>playing mill rogue
>run into a control warlock

more like a martyr, he sacrificed his win to show us how broken druid is

cheese user here third reply decide what kind of cheese i post

don't

The pay money and then feel entitled and expect that transaction to matter as a result.

Which is the exact OPPOSITE of what should happen, which is to find something deserving of money, and then spending it, because there's no guarantee that someone will change for you and you'd better spend it on someone you already trust.

Brie

Meunster

Jade won't be nerfed because as soon as staghelm rotates out so do jades you goon

>tfw no sadist gf

>NTR
truly the thinking man's fetish

> They won't nerf anything so we have to wait 8 months

Why nerf anything when w- they can release better and more powerful cards each expansion, goy?

I would play Gwent if it didn't have the most hideous UI of any card game I've seen

Look how balanced Shadowverse is.

Why are people complaining about jade when big priest is the most annoying deck that has ever existed?

Helpppp I can't stop playing Exodia mage!!

That's still Shadowverse. I'd love to try it but their UI was taken straight from the phone version

I don't like but I don't hate shadowverses UI, like it's still basically the same in terms of board. I can't even tell what a large or good boardstate looks like in gwent or who's in the lead at any point in the match which has never been a problem for any other card game I've played

There's still a fucking big problem with how strong going first and aggro is compared to going second.

Konami might be the only company out there that shits on its fanbase more than Blizzard

Man back when I gave it a chance forest was tier 1
Guess power creep really hit that game hard, although I do think it's a better competitive game than HS.