How do you join an outlaw MC?

How do you join an outlaw MC?

Attached: 090310aoutlaws1027007326_t1070_h3c498b2e6d8c2d435815d730fd99fb03cfae9139.jpg (1070x592, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fldPNHf7wv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Step one. Don't

hey soccer mom

>enter outlaw roadhouse bar in middle of nowhere.
>pick fight with the biggest guy in the room
>murder him
>you are now a member

lol that pic.
buncha a fatass pathetic schmucks playing dress-up as badboy
what a fucking joke

Just start your own, what could go wrong

>Harley Owners Group
>"outlaws"
Looks like the Ulysses are out there larping again

Im a biker. But at least you tried :D

be a criminal and own a bike

soylenthog.com/

Yeah, you're a real biker all right.

Cool buzzwords, friend! :D

>emotes
fuck off back to /r/motorcycles

You join by knowing someone who's a member and it's a very gradual process. You don't just ask "lol can i b a sooper kewl biker guy nao plz". You kinda have to be "chosen" I guess

You don't.

If you were a bike gang you wouldn't induct random members of the public in, you'd induct people you already knew who were trustworthy.

This isn't grand theft auto.

Would there be a lot of 1%ers on there? I know of many who are super active on social media contrary to their gang's liking

Ayyyy! Triggered. Nice! :)

>Im a biker

You type like one too faggot

If you have to ask why you wouldn't understand the answer.

Aww bby is salty :)

You're born into it or have the right connections

Based.

>Overtakes you

Attached: 1513376958311.jpg (4096x2731, 2.26M)

if you are, fuck you retard

Submit your resume to their human resources department during regular business hours.

If you have to ask, you're from the wrong background. Real biker gangs are drug dealing lower class scum that grew up in a trailer and have done jail time. By that point you already know the right people.

You'll make the right connections in prison.
If you haven't done time, you'll never be trusted.

Ride around looking for a bar with lots of Harleys in front of it.
Go inside.
Head straight to the bathroom.
Suck a million dicks.
???
Profit!

youtube.com/watch?v=fldPNHf7wv8
Bikers are fucking faggots. If you're going to ride a bike, get a sportbike instead of some slow boomer shit

1. Buy a Harley or Indian
2. Go to bars that a lot of biker hang out at.
3. Start small conversation about how much you love the TV series, "Sons of Anarchy"
4. Congrats, you gotten one step closer to joining a club.

thats hilarious

go, become a drug dealer, go to jail, maybe shank someone
basically sums it up, if you have to ask
>espescially on an internet site made for autististic weaboos
then its not for you and you're better off not asking, otherwise you'll likely get your balls kicked in and maybe get your shiney new harley that your dad cosigned the loan for stolen

This and make sure you can pass a background check and drug screen.

>tfw ywn be in a sportbike gang and race your liter Peters through the city

Attached: flovercomedy_states_shadow.png (417x500, 84K)

you shouldn't join one unless you're an absolute degenerate but if you want to learn/read more about it I suggest picking this book up.

I just finished reading it myself a few weeks ago.

Attached: HellsAngels_72.jpg (442x625, 214K)

Buy a bike, do Meth till your broke, steal shit for more Meth, tell your dealer how cool you think the local club is. If at any point you Fuck up and end up in prison that will only help.

AHAHAHAHAHA

Find a bar with a lot of bikes outside. Go in and start sucking dicks. Don't take no for an answer and you'll be a 1%er in no time. Bonus points if you can smoke a bowl of meth with your ass.

Attached: 1521157801656.jpg (1070x592, 88K)

>that pathetic boomer posturing
Can't wait for those good goys to die off so we can start turning the western world around.

laughed so hard at the club member names. charger charley the child molester.

What a fucking faggot. Holy shit. If the dude wearing the vest actually got jumped or killed by a biker gang for wearing that not a single person in the country would take any one percenter club seriously afterwards. The dude recording obviously doesn't realize there are law-abiding motorcycle clubs with jackets like this too.

LAND OF THE FREEEEEEEE

I refuse to believe any real biker would be so insecure and give 2 fucks about a kid wearing a jacket of his fav tv show, as well as waste time recording something like this and upload it to youtube.

I’ve read a couple about HA and other gangs in Canada. Honestly they are all just complete degenerates or retards. The Banditos in Ontario were all illiterate dumbasses who couldn’t even pay their club phone bill and ended up all murdering each other one night.

Wasn't he the one that beat Thompson up?

A fucking Honda Goldwing with two people on it would smoke a Harley.

Attached: 2016_05_wing.jpg (770x440, 109K)

you have to be a fed

Attached: ftfy.png (680x644, 458K)

What did he mean by this?

Step one:
>Be an complete mongoloid retard. And I mean complete fucking reading at a negative third degree level type of shit. If you know how to hold a pen, you've already failed. Only things you should be good at: Huffing spray paint, injecting drugs and riding a boomer shitbike.
Step two:
>Get a boomer shitbike. Yeah, some bigger boi is going to take it from you and make you ride the club baby trike if you're lucky, but being outlaws you will surely make money dealing drugs for the higher ups and you'll be able to buy another too highly priced shitbike from some boomer whose wife won't let them ride anymore.
Step three:
>Suck some old man cock. It's an initiation and daily job for the prospect, the lowest retard in the ranks, you clean those hairy, wrinkly old shafts good!

And that's pretty much it. After that, you may pay club fees and shit around in some shit-dive bullshit old broke-ass bar in some fuck middle of nowhere and be sent out to do your masters bidding. It's a life of drugs, getting into fights and occasionally "looking cool" wearing a vest while riding some shitbike.

Congratulations, you're now an outlaw MC! Try to survive the winter.

Attached: sip.jpg (956x711, 38K)

Attached: 1507423962088.jpg (373x498, 55K)