2020 Bronco

Where were you when Ford became the GOAT?

Attached: bronco1.png (959x864, 933K)

Official Pic

Attached: ford-bronco-full-shot.jpg (626x209, 32K)

That's just an FJ without a rack.

Attached: FJ 2009-TT.jpg (875x457, 58K)

Teaser Render

Attached: ford-mini-bronco-teaser-626x382.jpg (626x382, 17K)

So its not sharing a platform with a cuckover or anything? its a legitimate offroad vehicle meant to rival the wrangler?

oh fuck

I'm gonna be in england for 3 years, maybe i'll have something to save money for

It better look exactly like this.

It will be a weakling cuckmobile, you can be sure.

Attached: ford-bronco-concept-23.jpg (2000x1460, 587K)

>A Bronco to surpass Wrangler

They confirmed a while back it'd share the BoF platform of the Ranger, but up until now everyone assumed it would just be a beefier than average mom-mobile, like the Renegade.

Attached: 8e0.jpg (300x300, 8K)

it shares a platform with teh Everest, which is a euro body-on-frame suv

ford is just gonna fuck it up

4500 pounds, v6 with 300hp and all the bullshit.

hopefully you're wrong. i have a lot of faith in ford today.

>literally a fucking turd

it will be IFS IRS and shit

you are aware this isn't the first bronco with ifs right? but most likely it will have LRA

How the fuck do you have any faith in Ford?

>4000 pound mustang that looses to Kia Stinger
>$350k V6 automatic Flagship that loses to a $120k corvette
>Aluminum trucks

Nope, solid axles already confirmed.

YES! IRS/IFS A SHIT FOR OFF-ROAD. Solid axles baby. Beefy.

They still make a wide variety of interesting sports cars, hatches, and trucks, unlike pretty much all of Japan at this point, for that I am thankful.

yeah fuck it they might as well not even bother. just stop making cars altogether

u r retarted

Currently ford's weakest v6 is the 2.7 and that makes well over 300

its fucking tiny

>yfw it will be used on paved roads 99% of its life, just like Wranglers
>yfw SFA doesn't mean shit for these vehicles except lousy handling and fucking death wobble

Attached: 1446485712190.jpg (535x432, 59K)

you're part of teh problem bitchy whiny baby cunt

>2.7L V6
>with a turbocharger
>made by FORD

*engine explodes at 100,000 miles*

Attached: vomiting cretin.jpg (770x470, 47K)

I really hope it looks nothing like this

The funny thing is that people who do the most offroading aren't using Wranglers anyways. They're using shitty old XJs, FJ40s or FJ Cruisers, or old LCs.

The Bronco will be a failed attempt into modern meme territory. It's already been proven that the majority of buyers don't want a SFA/SRA, heavy duty BOF SUV for offroading.

They buy Wranglers like hotcakes because they can take the roof off, doors off, and they have lots of options/packages available. They're driven almost exclusively by women now. The BOF SUV is a dying breed in North America.

Soon you'll have an entire generation raised by single mothers, and they'll all be buying cars. You think these numales are going to buy something hardcore? They're going to buy a FWD cuckmobile, like half the dicklets on this board already do.

Attached: 5141323.jpg (825x550, 92K)

idk man cj7s are used off road a lot

and mustangs are driven by women too

Because no one wants to pay $40,000 to beat on something that’s guaranteed to break at some point

Those aren't Wranglers, and CJs aren't even that popular for offroading anymore. Most of them are being restored and bought up by collectors as summer toys. I'm seeing way more guys retiring their CJs and buying old Suzukis and 4Runners that they can slam the shit out of and not care, since they're 50% rust anyways.

Everyone drives Mustangs, it's one of the most varied groups. Everyone from average guys to boomers to swaggots to womyn drive Mustangs.

you're lucky if your wrangler doesn't break from normal, on-road use

>haaayyy guyzzzz just me cruizin with the jeepy
>top down
>ice coffee
>#selfietime
>*crashes and dies*

Attached: jeep girl.jpg (1080x1080, 162K)

Did you forget that CJs aren’t the same as Wranglers?

>They're using shitty old XJs, FJ40s or FJ Cruisers, or old LCs

Attached: 1fobn8.jpg (390x470, 38K)

>but muh Dana 44s...

it's going to just be the Everest according to my reliable sources

No, thats another suv they are bringing out.
Where the fuck do you live? Here in Colorado everyone has a jeep, the majority hands fucking down. What a clown, get out of your basement.
Im totally cool with this, its better than completely fucking it up, and making a Japanese H2 aka an FJ.

>Here in Colorado everyone has a jeep

That's because Colorado is full of pussies and cucks. I bet 99% of them don't leave a paved surface you sniveling shitcunt.

RUINED
U
I
N
E
D

Attached: 33481015d04b3974f9ed7acf616592901b13507ebdabf48ee1d6d09d63acc2c4.png (1070x601, 507K)

and how exactly is it ruined

>fordfagets literally getting excited about a picture of a blanket with shit on it

Attached: 1512353511313.jpg (1066x600, 64K)

>square
ayyyy, but my excitement ends there.

is it true that this new bronco will share the same platform as the ranger's?

I think you just dont get out of the city, or you never go 4 wheeling or anything.

Attached: Capture23.png (1220x793, 2.04M)

Ford has been a scapegoat since before I was born, but deservedly so. But now the crap they've put out squarely puts them as goats and dogs . They are like the player that loses the game for your team...the goat.

>4000 pound
Breah
>loses to a stinger
Yes goyim believe the bias even though new stock gts can run 11s
>aluminum trucks
Sad to see the shift everyone is doing the new Silverado will have a carbon fiber bed

Not sure where you get your information, but the 4x4 club near me is almost exclusively jeep.

The only place I see FJs are in office parking lots and home driveways. I see a lot of them commuting to work and look as if they are going overlanding in Africa

Fuck off s/o/vet

10 speed auto
no manual option
no diesel option
ifs

For real that dude is retarded

>My new Bronco is great but
>transmsission is broke
>the driveshaft snapped
>is leaking CO2 into cabin
>has blown head gasket

>v6 only maybe a diesel
>push button or rotary dial 4wd only
Don’t forget

In south America, Ford makes a "Troller" SUV. Tell me that isn't whats under that sheet.

Ford is literally trolling us.

Attached: AR-309019994.jpg (900x540, 116K)

>groomed access roads for tourists

oh i am laffin now

I know the sheet is computer rendered, but looking at the shape that’s really fucking close. It really makes sense not
to pay for all the tooling again

Please, it'll be a 2.3L 4cylinder ecoboost

In a hot-hatch, no problem, in a truck? fuck off.

>4000 pound mustang that looses to Kia Stinger
>$350k V6 automatic Flagship that loses to a $120k corvette
>Aluminum trucks

Permeable beds are progress, now buy the boostlet, bigot

Proportions seem a bit off but the overall shape seems similar. Well I suppose any box-shaped vehicle would.

>Burgerking checking in :DDDDD

Jesus I didn't think they'd go square? Very happy to see that.
If they put the 5.0 V8 in there I'll have to strongly consider getting one
> Fuggg :DDDDD

Based Trollmobile needs the 6.2L V8 and an aftermarket exhaust amirite

>All that power, no intention of towing, ever
>Just literally for trolling purposes

>colorado
>jeeps
come on dude you know it's only subies, where do you live?

What’s wrong with a small but torquey motor that puts out around 300hp? This is supposed to be an off-roader, not a track car.

Cool is it still gonna get 9mpg?

retard detected

that's a nissan dumbass

I stick to old japanese cars so i literally have no influence on the used car market.

that's a Wrangler, dumbass

I work with her, she's retarded and drives it daily

Attached: jeep girl 2.jpg (640x640, 121K)

Those proportions seem really strange

spotted the assblasted Jeep shill

it's OK sweetie, they don't make FJs anymore, they're not going to hurt you any longer

Attached: mfw rick james.gif (320x240, 273K)

Agreed.
>Short af windshield
>Wheel-wells practically up to hood
>Will have no rear visibility with spare tire being bigger than rear window
Barbie Bronco confirmed

Windows are too short. Can’t wait to have no visibility offroad

turbo bronco = i might buy it

A setup without an intercooler or turbos that still gets 300hp + would be preferable to me.

I think small displacement turbo engines are out of place in trucks and undesirable.

I will consider buying it if they do the official introduction by staging a fake OJ Simpson chase in LA in a white one, would be the ultimate viral marketing campaign

And I would rather have torque.

We could get him to murder some Stacey and a cuck - maybe you could be the cuck he bludgeons to death?

The guy who designed it said on Reddit it's basically a 4 door version of the Brazilian Troller.

You're going to think I'm joking but I am not.

>4 door
Why call it a Bronco?

need source on that hot take

I don't know. You're probably right. Based on that picture, it doesn't look like it can fit the 4 door, unless they do the opening like the latest truck cabs.

Veeky Forums always gets mad over everything. When the Ford got SFA people started throwing a sissy fit because it's not comfortable. If Ford didn't get them, then they would also throw a sissy fit because it wouldn't be a true off-road vehicle. Veeky Forums is like the annoying fat kid in middle school that would stay stuff like "Do your parents know you're gay? Haha! You're gay!", they crave more attention than a highschool cheerleader while thinking they are clever for shit posting.

Delete your trip and then delete yourself.

torque is great, but not out of a fisherprice engine, do it out of a man's engine - like the 6.2L V8.

>people who do the most off-roading
what did he mean by this?

I do not want a V8 boat anchor in a rock crawler, are you retarded?
>6.2L
Ahh. Clearly you are.

holy shit this guy may be the biggest loser on the internet. he actually saves pictures of one of his co workers and complains about her car to a bunch of strangers on an anonymous image board.
he then scapegoats his inadequacies on an inanimate car. LOL

Attached: 4756745673467476787687678.png (555x561, 248K)

And then you rag on him. How low can we go?

The Ford Barra is coming to "Merica from Boganland.

This is being made to compete with the Wrangler

Soon
>self driving cars, why bother driving if i can just get in and snapbookgram my friends

>a: everybody has a jeep!
>b: 99% of them don't offroad
>a: look heres a picture of six jeeps on groomed fire roads, colorado is totally not 85% used subies powered by the hopes and dreams of pot smoking hippies that are also *big into being .. like.. you know, one with nature, the whole universe*
>b: i stand corrected

I swear if it's gonna be another bullshit crossover.

Attached: 1521158327798DDD.jpg (2000x1460, 617K)

Why would they? They already have 3, 2 Lincolns, and they’re introducing another one to the us (ecosport).

Adding another crossover would just cannibalize Escape/MKC and Edge/MKX sales.

Ford is the only current Global American Car Brand, they doing better than any of the other US car makers.
I am from South Africa where GM tried to get into the market, they fucked up and had to leave the country, fucking Isuzu bought its factor to make its bakkie for sale in SA and africa.

Ford does well and have good products.

with regards ot the Stinger vs Mustang, i would take the Mustang.

Reason, you going to feel like a real cuck coming out everyday to drive your KIA.

>I am from South Africa
my condolences

i went to a resort with the family and took my Q7 which is just a lifted A8. When i got there they were loads of jacked up Jeeps, and got there on the same road, my Q7 has fucking 21 inch rims and low profile tyres.
>pic related my car on the road

Attached: WP_20171203_09_42_41_Pro - Copy.jpg (3264x1840, 626K)

the explorer is a crossover now too bud.

inb4 it's a """concept car"""

the Everest itself is just a Ranger in SUv form

have you been under a rock for the past few years

>Where were you when Ford became the GOAT?

GOAT and Ford just don't go together. Never did and never will.

>Never did
wew lad

you can say all you want about modern Ford, but Ford traditionally has been pretty close to GOAT.

>first massproduced "people's car"
>Mustang
>Bronco
>GT 40
>god tier pickups
>Panther Platform

The Model T was engineered by the Dodge Brothers. Ford's crowning achievement was a Dodge.

First it was "no one buys jeeps anymore" then it's "that's not true off roading" and then we get to "I drove in Colorado once." I took 30 seconds to find a pic of a road that always has one or two idiots in Subarus that have to be towed off the mountain because they thought they would make it. You fags will refuse to acknowledge that maybe your hyperbolic statements aren't based upon fact. And when someone calls you out on that shit, it's just normal for you to move the goalposts and try to attack.