Buys brz

>buys brz
Widebodies it
>Buys Aston Martin
Nearly widebodies it
>Buys rx7
Widebodies it

When will somebody stop this maniac?

Attached: steinbacher1.png (575x514, 497K)

>buys link
Widebodies it

Attached: 0C0D23E3-DCAC-4FDC-ABB9-4FD8CA98AB3F.jpg (299x456, 126K)

literally fucking who the fuck

He is my favorite mad man. There are few youtubers that Id legitimately drink and do irresponsible mods with. This is one of them

b is for build. He's a legit good dude on youtube, he's not running around screaming and seeking attention. He just likes the widebody style. I'm currently loving his rx7 build.

Widebody is the sexiest form of rice

Where at in Kentucky are you faggit

The almost cincinnati area

There's a car meet in Bowling Green Saturday I was considering going to. You should make the 4-5 hour drive down to meet some faggot from a Mongolian basket weaving forum. I'll show you my rusted 280z

I heard about that, but I'm full blown flu rn so I aint doing shit.

Sucks. Well maybe there will be one in Lexington sometime soon

Import faceoff is in hebron here soon, go to that

I might do such a thing. If you see a redhead with a big beard and rusty 280z, say hello

>When will somebody stop this maniac?

When his parent's money runs out.... LOL

Must be nice

He just said he paid his mum back in full a couple vids back. Must be doing alright

He paid his mom back in full

Bless Chris, he is a bumbling retard that puts 110% effort into absolutely everything that he remembers to do, glad he's keeping the rotary in the RX7 and not swapping it. Hoping he gets round to the Camaro eventually, whenever that may be.

He has only done it in on 2 out of the approximately 10 or 15 vehicles he has built. If your mad he is not doing everything the way you want why not start your own youtube channel. Use it as motivation to do something productive that will better yourself instead of wasting your time and energy complaining into the nothing that is the internet.

>bumbling retard that puts 110% effort into absolutely everything that he remembers to do

So true. His saving grace is that he admits he doesn't know shit and will actually read comments and change his plan and fix shit if it's really bad. Though for the last few builds all comments seem to be "nice job man this is gonna be awesome XDDD". There used to be people who called him on his shit welding and bodywork and ideas.

His body work has been especially scabby. I'm afraid all of his cars are gonna age like shit in that wet climate and being stored outdoors in the elements. The last RX-7 vid he did a decent job on welding up the rear wheelarch and properly sealing it, but one of his first BRZs just had a flat, uncoated piece of metal trying to act as splashguard. Another one used a piece of pleather. With the new dedicated paint booth things will probably get better. Bodywork and welding are pretty damn hard to teach yourself. Having someone show you how things are actually supposed to feel and look up close is a million times better than watching a couple YouTube vids and diving in.

I have a ton of respect for him. He just goes for it.

Rich white guy here, this is what we do. Get interest free loans from our rich parents and succeed. Being a white guy is nice.

Yup. And he actually learns from his mistakes.
I think it's kind of unusual because it's rare you see someone learning stuff by trying for the first time on camera. Most people's egos are too sensitive for that shit. I know my would be.

go paint the rx7 chris
stop posting in 3rd person

Attached: wanker.jpg (960x528, 67K)

Yeah family wealth really builds wealth. Also in this process with my parents haha.

It's not so much being white, it's having smart parents that stay together that care about offspring doing well.

I love his daily videos right now. Get off work, watch a mad man cut up his sick rx7 import that would have most likely been trashed or parted out if he didnt buy it and ship it half way across the world.