/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Proud Executioner edition

Got le smashed xD: >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

Axe a best

First for CHAD Axe

are the beast claws any good? is the moveset any good? what build do i use for it? 50/25?

>reverse search shows no results
op if this is you i fucking swear
also you were 10 posts too early you dingus

Just pick'em up and try them runeless and with rune

Post webms

Ringing at mergos
pass is help
>level 43 shitter again

Yes or just 50 str, absolutely 15 arc for beast roar. The moveset isn't very versatile but it's fine, runed is even better and more fun. People will say unruned is more effecftive but I don't really agree, runed has more damage and stagger and the DPS will be fucking insane either way

It is a normiebook bb page guy. I knew I was early sorry

if i have created an ailing loran story chalice does that mean i can access ailing loran root chalice through glyphs?

No, you must create a deep 5 FRC chalice to access all glyphs. Just create a FRC Isz because it takes less materials.

Hell no. Finished the story chalice then create one FRC chalice and then you can access the glyph.

If you have the Ailing Loran Root Chalice in your inventory, yes.

thanks alby

The amazing power of 20/20 Poison Wheel

Just curious, what's the current opinion on Ludwigs Holy Blade here? Do people still think its too over used?

Yea I didn't really get them. I read the wiki on what they are and they make some sense now...

So my item drop runes are buried in these dungeons. What would be the best way to get 3x eye(3) runes as early in the game as possible?

Sorry about that pause yharna I was checking something for my father.

Is the Ihyll spelunk still going? Y'all got a spot open?

what is a good way to get ritual blood 4 then? i'm not very experienced with chalices...

I liked this fight

No worries man, i am trying to figure out why am lagging, everything is animation canceling and hyper armoring on me, it's really annoying to play.

It is very much so overused, but don't let that stop you from using it of course

Yep currently at layer 2 fighting and dying to undead giant, pass: bbgees

Ludwig's meme blade has a good moveset, and is a great quality weapon. People use it a lot for a reason.

Layer 3 of Lower Pthumeru, there's a Snatcher at the start of the post-lever door side room that drops it reliably.

Last one

Ah, thanks. I only asked because I'm gonna make a Church Hunter build to go along with my Powder Keg and Saw Hunter builds. Its been awhile since I've used LHB and the Kirkhammer so it should be fun.

Cool beans. Ringin'.

Bear in mind that will only let you access Ailing Loran Root Chalices that have no extra Rites, such as Rotted, Fetid, and Cursed.

If you're early enough in the game to benefit from them, Lumpy can drop Ritual Blood (4) when he's not dropping Cursed Blood Gems.

Oneshotted by giant's kick, welp.

Alright my dudes only layer 3 stands in our way

you guys told me laurence was supposed to be super hard, wtf

Does the Tomb Prospector Hood pair well with the Yharnam Hunter Garb?

What weapon did you use against him?

40th for sluts

Implying he can't kill you in 1 or 2 shots after staggering you with his shitty fire

NOT NEEDED

Sounds like you got lucky with his RNG

Saw Cleaver. the weapon I've used for 90% of the game

Ah shit you guys got him? I ran to L2.

Guess I'll hurry my ass up to L3.

he can't

He's not. He has a lot of health and, for some reason, people don't like the flames hitboxes

Noob here trying to get eyes.

I need to:
>kill ebrietas to get isz chalice
>do ??? to get root isz chalice
>do ??? to get mateirals
>do Foetid, Rotted and Curse Offerings for
isz root p3umyztu
(can I just do that dungeon multiple times?
Does the rune respawn?)

What are the first and second ??? in my steps?

Say that to his 360 noscope arm slam

Good re-ring your bell

still very impressed with how little cut content there is in BB's files
It's like miles and miles above any of the others in that regard and most others, especially DS3

Complete Isz Chalice to get Root Isz
Read the guide to find the materials
You can't get copies of the same rune with the exception of Guidance 1

That's not cut content, it's just items that you can't get.

I kinda wish I didn't miss that L1. It was gross.

Thanks.
>Complete Isz Chalice to get Root Isz
will this be fucking impossible unless I'm super skilled with late game gear?

Don't even remind me of all the cut stuff from DS3. It depresses me.

Ringing at ludwig, password help
level 51 now :)

>TRC literally took the fire keeper mask mesh, pasted some ugly ass texture over it
>and they had the fucking gall to mention that it's shaped like the firekeeper mask in the fucking description (which was also a loreless wonder btw)
>patched new content into the game with the fucking DLC and cut that too

Look, man. No one else is saying it, so I'm just gonna say it: Just stop. Just fucking stop. You don't need the Eye runes. You have no idea what you're doing. Slow down and go through the game normally.

Did you do defiled yet?

Anyone care to join my Abhorrent Beast farming session for some dank bolt abyssals?

I'm in L3 of 6q77. Password is bbg3

Yeah, this t.bh. Stop worrying about things and just experience the game. If you love it, which you probably will, you'll have plenty of time and other builds to figure that stuff out

Katka you in layer 3 yet?

The shit we can get with the save editor is just a bunch of npc armor and shit, I bet theres a butt load more real cut shit we'll see when the PS4 gets cracked.

do what?

...ok.

I've actually beat it before when it first came out, but then college got hard and I haven't touched it till now when I realized that DLC was out and I wanted to make a new character and play.

SO I've done some of this before, a long time ago.

Thanks again alba.

how is the ps4 supposed to be cracked?

I couldn't find the lever in quick fashion so I've been SRRC assuming it'd be faster (kek) for literally ten minutes now.

I figured you guys went on without me so I logged out literally 30 seconds ago.

Go on without me, sorry for the FUBAR.

Ah, well use this guide when the time comes but most of the chalices are beat left for mid-late game

>get bolt abyssal
>if it has a decent curse, it has +fire overriding bolt damage
>if it has +bolt it has attack down curse
Every time :(

When people figure out a way to read PS4s game files

Can someone help me with Maria? password: cuck2005

fresh oc

Fuuuuck sorry yharna, damn this layer was pretty good it had a bit of everything, you really missed out katka!

It's what I get for wanting to have fun.

I have more problems with cane than cutter in peeveepee desu. Cutters R2, if you predict and dodge straight away, is factually a free hit because of how massive the recovery animation window is.

You do realize that the armor and shit is almost everything we unearth right
PC datamines get us unused dialogue on top of that but we haven't gotten super lucky like with cut bosses like Jar Eel literally since DS1

>Gets a blood rock and abyssal every time
Now that's just impossible

You obviously haven't had the luck of the beast cutter on your side.

My record is six Abyssals and five Blood Rocks.

weren't you guys talking super mad shit about the beast cutter last week?

Sorry yharna I was showering before going to work and HBLB is memeing me, ;_; if there's a layer 4 I don't have time

Much like the Boom Hammer, the love and hate for it changes daily.

I'm tired of being the only Arc build at the FCs without a fully-loaded Evelyn.

>HA
>+65 Str
>+15 attack
>10hp deplete
Nice game, don't worry about dying i was dying just as much, I don't think i've ever had bosses and enemies animation cancle this much on me before.
Thanks for hosting man.

Tfw lucky and unlucky at the same time, yharna and katka if you two are here 7~ hours from now we explore the layer 4 together, for now thank you for the good time!

Seriously? It's one guy. The same guy who's been "talking shit" about Cutter for
months. Cutter is cool as fuck and real dudes know it

Still got 2 slots open if anyone is interested...

How do I abuse this glitch to farm watchers faster

>bloodtinge and arcane
why

You better load up that backup save RIGHT now

Only works in coop, this only happens because of ping

Put 4 more points into END please
You can't do it in PvE with regular parries

Nope. It's done.

It's the hot new meme don't you know.

I might. I only meant for 10 for the charged Bow R2, but I fugged up.

Sure, if I am here i'll join you man