Rota wheels are for normies who want to copy a culture that they are not really a part of

Rota wheels are for normies who want to copy a culture that they are not really a part of.

They are the import car equivalent of dentists that went out and bought harleys trying to be bikers after watching Orange county choppers.

They are the automotive equivalent of people who wear band shirts when they don't know the band.

Attached: pol.jpg (900x600, 459K)

or maybe they just picked those wheels because they liked the looks?

i guess they are kinda like the vans of the car world but still seems like a stretch (no stanceboi pun intended)

why do you care, dude?

>or maybe they just picked those wheels because they liked the looks?

Maybe they picked that band shirt because they like the looks.

literally the only good looking wheel they've made

Attached: P45R_18x9_5_5x114_3_offset20_67_1hb_PCFB_05.jpg (3471x2479, 476K)

Bee R rip offs.

as someone with rotas on my miata i got for a bunch of reasons, look better than stock, and i wanted a bigger tire than i could fit on stock. also it makes a hole lot more sense to buy a 500$ set of wheels for a 1500$ car than paying how much i got the car for i wheels.

Is that the AIDS wall?

They are literally just wheels. Its not that deep senpai

i can't wait for brain dead faggots to shit up this thread with autistic reasons to pay real life money for """wheels""" made in a filipino sweatshop

Attached: rs.jpg (960x638, 340K)

tommyfyeah is that you?

Attached: tommyfye.jpg (154x249, 33K)

>Unless you put 5000$ rotary forged wheels on your shitbox you are just appropriating car culture
Ya nah git fuct cunt

Which are LMGT4 ripoffs.. (but you think they are cool because BeeR is a japanese company)

They are the same people that buy fake purses, sunglasses, etc.

Truly the best bait if this age.
Rotas fine, no one should be putting 5k 3 peice wheels on a 3k shitbox, and anyone who knows anything knows that mono block wheels are not for performance.

The truth about wheels:
1. If you race, anything heavier than 17 pounds is a waste of money and lap times.
2. If you are not racing, there is no reason to upgrade.
3. If you have a show car, than the wheels' style should be directly proportional to the absurdity of the car's design (and likely designer). Even if this means it can't be actually driven.

Where do you come up with these ridiculous figures?

Wedsports ftw

It's just a knock off wheel

>hurr you're not a real car guy if you don't have $3000 BBS wheels

I mean fuck yes they're potentially unsafe at high horsepower numbers and track usage due to being cheap but it's just a fucking wheel

>2

Anything is an upgrade from steelies. Because rust.

>the purchase of goods is muh culture

Attached: 9F0CFE1D-8378-4C80-999B-584804E6F631.png (886x564, 20K)

>also it makes a hole lot more sense to buy a 500$ set of wheels for a 1500$ car than paying how much i got the car for i wheels.
Then why not get a decent, lightweight set of wheels from a proven manufacturer like Konig or Enkei? Unsprung weight makes all the difference in a Miata, and the lower rotational inertia sure does help.

>2. If you are not racing, there is no reason to upgrade.
See above: unsprung weight and rotational inertia are literally the devil in terms of vehicle dynamics.

Please elaborate your argument. You never really mentioned what the culture that Rota wheels are trying to emulate nor have you shown why you believe that Rota wheels or their consumers reflects your statement to be true and how it is different from any other wheel manufacturer.

Not trying to be a douche, I just want to know how you came to that conclusion.

Attached: sonny and rico.jpg (640x430, 48K)