CHP

Need some help, got a ticket today, started with exhaust (no muffler), got hit for illegal cats that the officer didn't look at, no front plate, and no proof of insurance.
So the ticket says my car is a BMW 3 series but its a 5, can I use this as a point to fight the tickets and say that the cop didn't know what he was looking at?

Attached: 32773665874_9be91aafa5_b.jpg (1024x683, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5466067/Raptor-13-threatened-rape-death-Instagram.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, and the fact that your first instinct was to ask a south korean claymation imageboard about it tells me that you're probably going to assault the bailiff and shit your pants before you ever get to present your "argument".

Attached: UnhealthyFondAnophelesmosquito-max-1mb.gif (240x201, 444K)

>illegal cat
>no front plate
>no proof of insurance

ahahah get wrecked, faggot

t. CARB and DMV

>can I use this as a point to fight the tickets
Ask a lawyer. But no way you are getting away from no insurance and no front plate.

NIGGERY

DIGGERY

jej

Doodley

Pro tip; cops don't actually need to know the law or provide accurate vehicle descriptions

Didn't think I could get away with those anyway, I just don't want to have to get new cats because he didn't even look at them but still said they were illegal because of how loud the car was. (They might be illegal) previous owner had them on but I managed to pass smog with them.

>his cuck state requires a front plate
oh I am laffin OP.

I realize that fighting a cop is always a losing battle, the only way to win is killing them desu.

Doxxed you and sent your local police info about your post and home address. Don't reply again.

California is cuck central ik

What the fuck is wrong with you that you need to do all these things? You deserve the retarded tickets for being a retarded Mexican.

How are your cats illegal if you passed smog with them on

CARB is a truly retarded thing, user. If you don't buy the special CARB approved cats, it doesn't matter if you pass smog, that's illegal.

>Commiefornia

Get fucked

What a shit state

Attached: 1515039757091.png (473x488, 192K)

get a lawyer op
ausfag here

we're used to this kinda shit

goes back to the assfucking retarded elected officials this state keeps re-electing and appointing members to CARB.

Agencies get their marching orders from the idiot libtards faggots keep electing.

>no proof of insurance
>insurance card more than likely has big bold text saying "KEEP IN VEHICLE AT ALL TIMES"
You're a fucking idiot, surprise!

same shit is happening here with anti bikie (harley gangs) shit all over east coast nsw qld and now vic

they harass normal motorists and shops

fucking disgusting we are as much as a police state as cali if not worse

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5466067/Raptor-13-threatened-rape-death-Instagram.html

funny how daily mail reports on this our corrupt media just dont care

Generally if you don't do anything to warrant attention, you won't get pulled over though. The only time I got pulled over in the near year I had a decatted and really leaky exhaust, was when I was revving it to the moon and back. And this was in an RX7. Cop didn't actually catch me speeding so he couldn't give me a ticket and just told me to fuck off elsewhere since I didn't make a deal out of it. Simply apologized, he made a comment on my exhaust, I said I hated it and wanted to make it sound better but had no money, he let me go.
I do agree though, I shouldn't have to hope the cop is having a good day to not get fucked.

Again, I agree.

Show up to court. Just him miss writing the 3 series as the model will get all of the tickets thrown as the information is incorrect. You will have to pay court fees still, however the tickets will be thrown out, the cop will look like an incompetent ass hat and you will be free to drive your hooptie till the next time you get pulled over.
>my father-in-law is a father in law. He is a highway partol man in bumfuck missouri

Why do people not run front plates? It's a tiny visual sin for the sake of being legal.

i did this next to a nsw hwp bike cop by accident, he shook his head lel

do it OP.. i had a ticket w while ago for speeding (95 in a 55) on a construction zone and no front plate... i went to court got the speeding charge removed because told him h saw a car pass by me standting still and he was coming up from behind (the cop) really fast so i sped up and tried to move out of the way to avoid a crash (it was night) after all that cop didnt show and just had to show proof that my front plate was fixed.

Holy shit I live in QLD but what a piece of shit. I hope he gets dragged through the courts and stripped of his position for this shit.

>implying judges and state wont side with the cunt
Two words

POLICE
UNION

you can get away with everything but the lack of insurance if he wrote the information incorrectly.

I actually beat Brea City Police for a $500 speeding ticket through Trial by Decleration but seeing how you got hit with other offenses not sure it will help you.