pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

MOMMY'S GOING TO WIN

Rolled my first fae
+Res -Def
Do I promote or feed to Bike ?

Hi /feg/, this is my first time here, pleas take care of me! :)

I believe in nee-sama!

Promote and give her Iceberg, +res is actually one of the best boons for her.

Neph is for Ike!

*rapes and impregnates u*

Post tits or feminine penis

Which characters will be the weapon class sluts with the Valor skills we don't have yet?

Do you have that picture of camilla with a bingo cap?

Cum inside Cumilla!

/feg/'s girl might win!

>BIke is bad

Made this just for you feg.

>thot pretending to be innocent
she fucked all her siblings, even the blonde one

Sure thing, sweety

>low res unit gets blown out by high atk mage
wow

M-mommy

>ike
>not gay for soren or ranulf
Literally delusional.

She means everything to me! She makes my life worth living! I couldn't go on without her! I want to hold her in my arms and never let go! My feelings for her will never fade! My love for her is eternal! I love Camilla!

I don't think you understand.
He survives that.

Who is Nephenee and why is she so hyped?

When?

I don't think you understand, user.

Dori is a-dori-ble!

t. fujoshit
Ike is food sexual

How can we delay the bonus so that we have a better chance of winning?

reposting since i didn't notice the thread was past bump limit
with cavalry units being even more cancerous now that we have cyl lyn/roy, is it finally time to invest in FRobin?
FRobin with gronnwolf+ bonfire, fury and b.tomebreaker/bowbreaker should be able to kill almost all of the relevant cavalry units except for bulky reds, but the most common cav units like lyn, reinhardt, cecilia and xander should get one shot by her

but can he kill her next turn though?

Spend flags.

MILKIES

Oh, you're right. I have a bad habit of reading the damage score (in this case 42x2) and forgetting everything else.

>mfw lucinabros pretend to be autistic lyncucks whining about how it's soooo unfair that others can criticise IS's lyn favoritism

Hi

She's a qt from Tellius.

>Corrin's left hand

>If Camilla wins then the thread will become nothing but mommy-posting

I mean it's better than if Lucina won but still.

SHE FUCKED HER SISTER GUARANTEED

Have you found that -Res Ike endures most non-red mages? I've seen a lot of people claim that -Res hurts him, but I can't imagine there's much of a difference between 17 and 20 Res.

ty bro

Call Eliwood for help.

Thanks to threaten defense, he'll have exactly enough it looks like.

I don't see a paired ending with him and steak, as much as I'd think he'd probably have a paired ending with him and a big plate of food his paired are solo or soren/ranulf.

He likes the dick.

YURIA-SAMA!

>falls behind during EU hours
>catches up to Lyn in US hours
>voting ends in US hours
It's possible, boys, I'll keep giving her my flags if someone posts those futa images that someone drew for the event

a literal nobody
because she is a literal nobody

t. lyncuck falseflagging lucinafriends
I'm onto you

Actually yes. He'll deal 36 damage next turn, and thanks to Fury, she'll have 34hp.

What do they talk about?

also them Lyn thighs hnnnnnnnnnnnnghhhhh

>Facing a retarded whale who removes Moonbow on Sonya for Glacies

Also Ninos are a lot more common than Sonyas. That image is also from leldit.

I HUNGER

So Lynfags need to either let Camilla get a multiplier within a few hours so they have time to make up the difference, or they need to let Camilla can catch up and be denied a multiplier. It's a pretty delicate matter since who wins depends entirely on timing.

But would Camilla stand a chance against Ike I wonder? I'm not sure if more Lynfags would go to Ike for being 'old' FE and to 'avenge' Lyn's loss, or go to Camilla because she's another pair of tits.

Also, on another note as someone who actually likes Camilla equally to Lyn, fuck mommy posters.

That sure worked out well for him last time.

Well, Ike doesn't have a paired ending either. It just says on Soren's ending that Soren leaves after him..

where is Dorcas?

alright good shit

Should I spend 20k+~12k feathers for a 4*+10 TA Raven Cecilia, or just make her 5* and be done with it? On one hand, I have exactly 10 of her clogging my barracks, but on the other hand, this is quite a lot of feathers.

I'm playing through FE7 at the moment. Looking forward to playing 6 afterwards and seeing just how hard Eliweed screws Hector over.

And here i thought i was the only one who hates mommy posters.

How do we stop him?

Right, replace the special that has the biggest chance of killing him outright with one that won't do shit to him, that'll change the outcome to her favor.

5* and be done with it
Unless you're in tier 20 and want the absolute maximum score

>I'm not sure if more Lynfags would go to Ike for being 'old' FE and to 'avenge' Lyn's loss, or go to Camilla in order to farm feathers

FIFY

Camillacancer is just as bad as Tharjafags

team Lyn here
I just wanted to see Lucina put in the dumpster where she belongs. I'd jump to whichever team is more likely to get me feathers, ie Camilla

The majority of Lucina voters went to Lyn after they lost so I think the tits/waifu theory could definitely bridge the gap between Camilla and Ike. Probably not enough to overcome it but it would most likely be the closest finals matchup possible.

3D Ike's butt!

i ironically mommypost and i'm starting to like camilla more than i did before
help

Isn't Eliwood bedridden during Hector's last battle, though?

You'd have to do calcs, there might be some specific situation where that 3 extra res could save him.

Isn't 4*+10 better stats? Long term investment-wise its seems better even though you have to spend the feathers on the weapon.

If you're not sure then wait I guess.

4% pity rate with only f2p orbs
Nothing good, nothing left
I'm scared

*BRRRAAAAP*

>or Ranulf
Ranulf is literally the "no homo" option for Ike, though Ike is still so autistic and gay that he has to be heterosexual life partners with a furry instead of having a future of any sort with a female.

>Raul and that other annoying spic from /v/ nowhere to be seen

Did the mods ban them? Or are they just buttblasted that their shitty characters lost the gauntlet?

me on the right

>she fucked all her siblings, even the blonde one
all of them are blonde

>Fucking everyone's sister
>Including his own
HE NEEDS TO BE STOPPED

probably a combination
I imagine their frustrations manifested in the shitshow yesterday resulting in their being banned.

>never liked Seth is SS because >using Jeigans
>actually want to use him in Heroes because everyone says he's shit
I was going to pull red exclusively during CYL for the chance at Roy and Seth, but for once in my life red orbs refuse to show up.

Why are you so obsessed with this guy. Seek some help for fucks sake.

>Send Home

Finally. Nino is boring sooo

Camilla has a better chance vs Ike than she does vs Lyn. If a last minute multiplier upset turns this for Camilla, there's just as good of a chance the same thing will happen vs Ike.

I'd root for Ike in that case though, because it would be nice to see a male character actually win a gauntlet for once.

Imagine being this much of a neckbearded virgin.

wrong blonde

I know

I like Camilla, just not into the whole mommy thing.

I need an Ephraim banner so fucking bad

>tfw have +spd/-hp 4* seth
>debating on giving beruka fortress defense or waiting until i get a priscilla

Camilla is vanilla
Lyn is for the win

A FEAST

they're banned so shitposting without their trip now