Any minnesotans getting ready for Cars and Coffee at Canterbury Park? Smoke a bowl then check out some cars!

Any minnesotans getting ready for Cars and Coffee at Canterbury Park? Smoke a bowl then check out some cars!

Attached: 97d322abfae818c4dc7b0464d01481bf-vintage-twins-minnesota-twins.jpg (523x595, 65K)

twins suck

Their stadium is comfy and the fans aren't assholes

Yeah the team may suck but the franchise, it's fans, and the stadium are pretty chill.

DUDE WEED LMAO

Kys

Kill myself because I insult you for driving high?

MN DISCORD IS DEAD LOLOLOLOLOLOL FUKKEN SCRUBS

Who said I drive high you retard

>MN Discord
>hosts a meet
>at 1PM on a weekday
Tells you everything you need to know.

DUDE

Attached: 1506634618951.jpg (1200x900, 320K)

>the discord isn’t dead we just aren’t inviting anymore people until they can prove they’re from here since retards from states across the country keep trying to come in
>the date and time was chosen to help accommodate as many people as possible to come
Most people in the server at the time who were willing to go were only able to go on a weekday
Sperg more out of staters

Please learn how greentext works.

>logee joins other regional discords
>REEEEEE MN ONLY
>the only meet you had was a weak ass hardpark where only 3 people showed up

Lmao, you faggots are embarrassing.

REEEEEE MUH SEKRIT CLUB

Holy fuck lol. These guys are an embarrassment to this state.

Flyovers, when will they learn?

It’s not secret it’s open to anyone in Minnesota and the connecting states

Where’s your meet then? I’d love to come see the meet you setup and created all in your own I’m sure it’s a huge turnout
>flyover
Have fun larping that you don’t live in one too

>implying

Attached: IMG_20161022_181106.jpg (3024x4032, 2.27M)

That feel when I just smoked a blunt by myself while driving about an hour ago and have been smoking weed while driving for over 10 years (sometimes daily b/c I've lived in apartments near families w/ children) and I've never been in an accident of any kind.

Attached: 1447311604782.jpg (200x243, 9K)

Minnesota is a shithole state.

>Minnesota is a shithole state.
You might be surprised at how inaccurate that statement is. I've lived in 9 states for at least a year each and have been to 35 different states and Minnesota is in the nicer half.

For clarification, I lived in the twin cities for just over 2 years.

There are drunk drivers who brag about the same thing. Don't drive impaired.

everything in the salt belt is dogshit

t. chicago

No, the northeast great lakes area is max comfy

>v6 automatic mustang
>wants to rice it
>you NEET fuckers apparently met up on a weekday at 1 pm
>nothing but hardparking
That's, like, negative points.

Twins blow
>t. Wahoo

>Minnesota
lol, more like Minnegayta
back at it again with your bully admins
maybe fire your bully admins and you would have a chance
but me.
an intellectual.
yes me.
an intellectual.
unlike you, a pygmy, compared to my genius
couldn't even wrap your head around my car
my car a carolla is so fast it can ride on tire walls
but what can "muh FRS' do
thats right
nothing
u suck 50 year old lady cock, you lonely virgin

~Serei

What the fuck did I just read?

>dodged my request to see his amazing meet that he made like a nigger dodges child support
I’m waiting.

You're allowed to criticize something without attempting it. All of this drama, the kinda-lame cars, DUDE WEED LMAO in the OP, you're really not representing us well.

How is it out at Canterbury? Haven’t been since they moved it and seeing people’s custom garages was half the fun.

>HURR IVE NEVER DONE SOMETHING BEFORE BUT I CAN STILL ACT LIKE I KNOW EXACTLY HOW TO DO IT HURR
I’m assuming by that logic you go on flights and criticize the pilot for not flying the plane how you would do it despite never flying a plane too

If I were in a plane crash due to pilot error I would probably yell at him, yes.

No what your implying from other posts is that you are some expert on car meets and setting them up and that even though you’ve never held one yourself you can critique and criticize my 1st attempt at one and know exactly what went wrong and why when you cannot because you yourself have never hosted a car meet whatsoever

It's not rocket science dude.
>already make a name for your self as retarded v6 automatic mustang ricer
>be surprised when not a ton of people join/are active knowing the server is run by you
>do nothing but hardpark at the meet
Fix one of these problems and anons won't laugh at you.

>Fix one of these problems and anons won't laugh at you.
no no no no no
we laugh at him because of how utterly autistic he is to the other states, people honestly hate him with a passion

>hated by Veeky Forums
Am I the new soviet

Fuck Somali drivers.
I’ll trade 10 Hmong drivers for every Somali.

>Am I the new soviet
no, you are the new Mr. Cummy
congratulations those are some big shoes to fill

Socal says hello

Attached: IMG_20180317_144816.jpg (4032x3024, 3.35M)

I grew up in a small town in Texas, and there were multiple car meets on the main drag for different groups (tuners, trucks, european cars, muscle cars, hot hatches, classic cars, whatever)
how the fuck does an entire state have such a shitty scene

I don't think anything can be accurately sampled by Veeky Forums, really, but:
>metro area: not much for cool roads, lots of people
>north: vacation area, decent roads in places but not very much people
>west: honorary Dakotans (scum), kinda empty
>east: just drive into Wisconsin for fun roads
Couple that with the lack of a universal, quality way to organize. The rise of hardparking certainly doesn't help with the amount of people willing to get together somewhere secluded and drive fast, but it really hurts in that Facebook has become so dominant, and it works fine for them. There is no real way to be more anonymous about it and reach a large audience, and if it's posted online with any names, faces, and locations listed it's a good way to get some ninny to call the five-oh. Not to mention the rather severe risk to your finances and even license situation if you do get caught, aside from Minneapolis and St Paul the cops are gonna be pretty bored and eager to do some real work.

This but on empty highways at 1 am. Or country roads.

Nah, i'm not in to stanced VW with a few super cars peppered in.

>stanced
We have those? Sounds more like somebody from out of state who never drove through a real winter.

>the S/o/Cal leader (I think his name is bort?) joined in just to say hi
>instead of asking him for advice, you ban him the moment he mentioned mountains
>out of all the Veeky Forums regional groups, s/o/cal seems to be the most successful and well organized
>HURRRRR YOU SHOULDN’T CRITICIZE ME FOR BEING SUCH A FAGGOT

Oh believe me, they exist. Plenty of good stuff to see, but for whatever reason these morons are on our roads too.

Attached: 1507396662711.jpg (540x720, 74K)

Attached: 1519169932545.jpg (529x720, 66K)

Attached: 1506949235617.jpg (295x720, 50K)

Attached: 72770D9A-B47F-464F-A6C5-E905ECC7B89B.jpg (2643x2353, 1.88M)

HAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A BUNCH OF FAGS

It's more fun they fill up all the parking lots of Canterbury there's food trucks and stuff like that