Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lC2NF2FBlfU
nanu00.github.io/combo-translator/
github.com/nanu00/combo-translator/wiki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No dank allowed

please come back highwaystar we miss you...

DBFZ will be best game ever made

brick translate me jedah moves

Remember when SFV just came out?
>Ken is low tier
>Dhalsim is top tier
>throws are weak

inb4 he dares to post

Best pairing.

Why are Europeans so mediocre at fighting games?

Remind me again how many times america won evo SF4/SF5: a tournament hosted in america every year?

Searching for posts with the username ‘highwaystar’. 397 results found.

Searching for posts with the username ‘capgodd’. 1376 results found.

Searching for posts with the username ‘/fgg/’. 2821 results found.

Searching for posts that contain ‘hws’. 309 results found.

Searching for posts that contain ‘highwaystar’. 656 results found.

Watching Euro platinum/diamond league is like West Coast NA silver. It's pretty embarrassing.

and then no one could react to ken run shenanigans until the 8 frames were patched. remember "the trinity" lmaooooo

remember the first tournament when everyone was like
>OH MY GOD THE SHIMMY

Final Round 19 was probably the best jive tournament because of that dumb stuff and the fact that Sonicfox, Nando and fucking brentiscool made top 8.

Even less people play them here than in America, and with less players it's much more difficult to improve.

Remind me again why you think that user is an americunt?

>how you can taste the salt from this post

I don't play games with stun, where would the salt come from??

gotta admit celtic throwdown is a snoozefest

mr crimson made top 16 at capcup...

>silver vs platinum
Quality webm

>tfw accidentally did ex stomp on my cat

Wait weren't you saying that negative penalty was the most kusoge mechanic?
Make up your mind dammit.

>So salty he can't even link properly
Jesus Brick, calm down.

even though I used to be good at fighting games, no matter how hard I tried I couldn't beat normal.. I got beat so badly every time I eventually took it back to the store in disgust. I just kind of came to the conclusion that this game was made for the elitists. Additionally I was cursing the lack of balance.. the character 'Abel' I think? Was able to instantly pick up and throw my character with no counter (and believe me I tried everything). It was insane, not fun and just turned me off the entire genre.

Whoops I was meant to quote No? I just said it's bad design.

god early release sfv was so bad. tokido was probably the only saving grace at the time.

play catgirls

is this some ancient pasta or what

It's his fucking birthday today.

is this pasta

Post Cammy's bikini tatas

>man this game will be really slow once people learn it everything is so unsafe!

*sigh* Mirror matches are NOT always even- again, if you read Japanese BBS you'd know. In Japan, difficulty of mirror match is based on how differently you need to play the character during the mirror, and whether you gain or lose your main tools. For example, as a Ryu player, I don't have to adjust my playstyle for the mirror (just space my low forward)- I actually get new tools to use specifically for the match (tatsu through fb, etc). Because of these factors, it's generally accepted here that Ryu has a relatively easy mirror, which acts as a 6-4 matchup when it comes to character ranking. On the other hand, Cammy mirrors cause the player to play a completely different style plus she loses a lot of her options. Last I read, the Japanese said she has the hardest mirror and ranked it at 3-8 in terms of character ranking, but I haven't checked recently. And then finally, a lot of chars like Ken/Zangief/Chun have relatively plain mirrors which get 5-5 in terms of character ranking

is our guy phenom or luffy?

The only thing Veeky Forums celebrates are deaths, and /fgg/'s OP has to be a sniff. it's basically a non written rule by now.

luffy is literally a waifu fag what do you think

Personally rooting for Problem X here.

but we do have a contingent of kappatards who hate luffy so I was just checking

Why do top Mika players like Fuudo and Louffy still try to use her V-Skill. It works once in 20 times and the other 19 you get absolutely destroyed.

No one cares. Furfags like yourself should commit suicide as fast as possible.

We compete by sucking those BIG BLACK COCKS

it builds v gauge so sometimes you're just like "oh i'll use it to get v-trigger"

That's bullshit. If both characters have/lose access to "different" tools and play style during a mirror, then the mu is still 5-5.

JUST

>replying to trash

Tip: filter every single tripfag

Fuck all you fucking dumbasses
All you do is streamboar, post racist shit, whinge about games you've never even played for more than three hours, worship ecelebs and tripfags.
Rank in sfv? Ultra bronze. Rank in guilty gear? 1. Fightcade ID? Not found. Dodge total? Every fucking time.
Are you looking forward to MVCI or DBZ? Of course not, the people who are left this shithole. You're looking forward to see how many twitch views it gets so you can prepare your next shitpost. That's all you do. Whenever you don't post here you're thinking of the next epic goober jive post you can make. Maybe even a kermit? Fucking dumbasses.
Bunch of fucking annoying retards. I'll be away playing fighting games. Have fun on kappa or eventhubs or wherever you decide to inhabit to talk about the latest thing you WATCHED because you'll never PLAY.

I don't think getting a bit of v bar is worth getting hit by a jump in punish 19 out of 20 times.

the damage buffs to command grabs is permanent now i think

Broski was trying to make you laugh. Why would that upset you?

Do any of you messed up psychos want to play a 3d fighting game?

Always a great read

remember when brick used to adamantly defend s1 mika

well usually you just press it full screen

I don't know why they hold it sometimes, some dumbasses don't know it has armour so I guess it's just testing

>being this new

do r mika

I thought after nerfs she was the worst char in the game?

Missing that DP really fucked with him, huh.

>3-8 Cummy mirrors

season 3

Jubei is sniff worthy

>cammy mirrors
youtu.be/lC2NF2FBlfU

all that is true except I can't wait for DBFZ bros

I finished a working version of my combo translator. It currently works for Tekken and Street Fighter. There are still some problems with it since everyone translates stuff differently. If you are as literate as possible and you use proper formatting it should work.

I also made a wiki, but it's not finished and also it's super basic. Please tell me if something doesn't work or if something sucks. Some people told me they don't like the color.

nanu00.github.io/combo-translator/
github.com/nanu00/combo-translator/wiki

>problem x not choking

>playing female characters

FGG on Veeky Forums is bunch of retards, true

Is it good design if a character has slow as fuck speed but a teleport for a dash?

This is cool

i can literally sniff the salt coming from this video

Good shit my man

do you think dbfz will be a good game?

no, but I'll try it out anyway

that dumbass shit mika has in her hands fuck up whiff punishing REEEEE

and i like the costume so much because ponytails are a blessing, can't capcom do anything right AAAA

you can take the pompoms off

>YES MARVEL
>i will play marvel
-Go1

There are only 15 full days left until the release of Marvel vs Capcom Infinite, and that means that our character countdown is officially halfway done!

Yesterday we posted all we could of Nemesis, and today's all about the foul-mouthed genetically enhanced rodent, Rocket Raccoon! For the rest of the day, post everything of and about Rocket that you can!

Meh, I don't think it's terrible design. The bulk of Azrael, Slayer, and Bison, to name the obvious, have a number of gap closing moves. I think the clunky teleport dashes are fitting. Still annoying as fuck to fight against though. Especially online.

with the cheat code? neat.
why won't this frenchink remove them, though?

he likes wearing obnoxious costumes

I think it's gonna be toptier to watch game, but we will see if it good to play. I dont know why dbz will be unpopular because it will be easy. People here play sfv and no problem

I'm curious as to how he's going to end up playing going from assist character only to actually having a solid point game.

that's just so tacky

And since Groot acts as Rocket's partner, feel free to post as much of our favorite walking tree as you like!

BASED PROBLEM X

Fuck Bison, does anyone enjoy watching or playing versus him

what a primo reddit post we have here

I enjoy watching and playing as him over Guile, Necalli, Cammy, Birdie, Laura, Balrog, and Ed.

i like watching strong bisons play because there's a method to what they do at least. playing vs derp ex devil shitters online is cancer tho.

luffy needs to calm down a bit

it will be interesting to see a mnarvel game without marvel movement, pushblocking, or incoming mixups

versus*
I think he's fun to fight.

I agree, GotG is pretty reddit, but I'm dedicated to giving every character on the base roster their own day! Even the ones nobody really wanted to post about, like Frank and Thanos

Reminder that darkstalkers were not dead but are dead now

was the animated movie good

Is Menat good for a beginner?

Thanks. I'm working on Marvel right now and then I'll work on DBFZ.

problem x has a good bison