bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XBB
youtube.com/watch?v=GOIRxGQz4hY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

strapped in, let's go boys

let's go indeed

It's not too late to buy.

buy or forever hold your peace today.

Why would this pump?

This is the first coin since Ethereum that I can remember Veeky Forums identifying so ridiculously early on with such obvious potential.

I'm impressed, guys. Kudos to whoever discovered this hidden gem.

The potential for a crypto eBay of sorts is actually extremely interesting to think about. The dev team looks solid and their image (let's be honest - this is so incredibly important) is flawless.

gonna throw another coin at it - someone make it go to 400 again hehe

Announcements:
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=890531.4040

bitbay.market/

i saw OP post about this two days ago and i missed the PIVX train so i jumped on this after researching the dev/tech

>tfw holding pivx and bitbay

It's so much more than a crypto eBay too. It enables you to buy cryptos with cash that are theft-proof thanks to their double escrow system. Literally anything you can buy / sell today for any currency (cryptos or fiat or bartering or anything) could be done through BitBay but theft-proof and fee-free.

Also where can I buy this?

I don't mean to sound smug or shill-like but I'm fully in on both pivx and bitbay right now like Certainly not too late to get in on pivx, although you have missed out on some pretty sick wave-surfing. It's a decent sign that Veeky Forums is in on something interesting.

It's like watching /pol/ direct the US election all over again.

Bittrex with BTC

>when anons begin to outperform the kikes in finance
This is getting fun.

>mfw Veeky Forums uses meme magic to find groundbreaking cryptos before anyone else

Looks promising, but why don't you talk about it before it's pumped?

Strongly considering selling all my Dash for this.

someone make it go down to 399 again, pretty please?

KEK wills it, bud

PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY SHADILAY
PRAISE KEY
BUY BAY BUY BAY

we were talking about this when it was half the value it is now - cant stop meme magic

it's been here since yesterday when it was at around 230 sats

this isn't the end m8, yesterday was the best time to get in, today is the second best time

no u buy now

This is not your run of the mill pump and dump coin. This is the tech that ETH has on their roadmap but haven't built yet. The difference with BAY? It's built already. And you're one of the first people to find out about it.

PRAISE KEK AND PRAISE OP

It's going to be a lot of fun watching journalists try to explain this one.

PIVx is so perfectly clandestine and mysterious. BitBay looks clean as fuck - I wouldn't be surprised if complete normies adopt this in a year or so. Watch for more pop culture references to 'crypto' because it's coming. Buckle up for one hell of a ride.

dude, that almost made me erect

I'd normally pull you faggots down back to reality this instant.
But, good job. Once in your miserable lives you're finally being good at the one thing you're suppose to be good at. Now try the same thing with other exchanges, especially equal buy/sell ones like Poloniex.

By the way some whale is screwing around with (BBR)XBB, so if you guys have any boolberry laying around maybe on Cryptopia then transfer it. No sadly Poloniex's transfer for BBR is disabled, fucking faggots.

i'm already sitting on 460k m8, i just don't wanna settle for less than 1m bitbay which i can get at 399 (check the order book)

If it hits even 10 cents I'm fine with it, but long term we're looking at something that could be great. I'm considering holding on for the long run, years if need be.

I've been focusing my energy on finding a new crypto that was actually groundbreaking and somehow managing to get in at the bottom.

>mfw it happened

why would the order fill at 399 with the price at 470 something right now?

you got me beat - it too want to make top 30 holders

guy in last thread said he had 1.6 mil

How long until this hits $1.00?

6 months.

APPROACHING 500 SATS
GET IN WHILE YOU STILL CAN LADS

it wouldn't right now, maybe a dip will and if it doesn't than i won't feel too bad either as i'm already in

ah i see

You're right, I forgot about it for some reason. Had the bitcointalk page open but said "meh 2 year old coin"

yeah that almost turned me off of it too

ive been almost risking my life to get bitcoin - i have to go to an atm at 3am in a shady part of town to deposit lol

Were you one of the guys who hopped onto crypto for the first time this week? Nice.

Hope you guys remember what it was like to enter the cyberpunk timeline.

BitBay is like a goddamn sleeping dragon.

yessir - im slowly getting the hang of it through trial and era. this is day one for me.

>lesson 1: paying higher fees is necessary

Sold my XEM just in time to buy BitBay at 429. XEM down 8% since. Wew.

Is this for real? Thinking of buying 100k or so instead of milomemecoin

youtube.com/watch?v=GOIRxGQz4hY

fuckml i'll need some days to get new cash online, you guys think it will be too late post march 22?

Can someone that's well versed in the technical side break down in what ways it is or isn't superior to ethereum, I know that its a more attractive investment simply due to the much lower market cap but is it technically superior as well?

i think you'll be good for a number of reasons

You know what's an untapped market that could be more profitable than an e-bay coin? an Amazon coin, because Amazon doesn't let you withdraw your money. You'd have to sell garbage face to face.

It'll probably shoot up, then an inevitable dip. Long term it seems solid but I'm no expert.

Join us.

Guys, it's sitting right the fuck there. 2x gains for anyone who had some Boolberry kept in their local wallet or somewhere else outside of Poloniex.

creepy gif

i like

Don't think it's better than ETH, but think about it this way :

Even if bitbay is half as good as ETH, you will see a lot of attention, and ultimately demand for bitbay, which automatically make its value higher over time.

This is no brainer investment if you do it a week ago, you WILL make money.

FUCK OFF!!

Boorberry withdrawal is disabled on poloniex you motherfucker!!!

Yeah, I've decided to say fuck it and sell nearly all of my dash to pick up a ton of it.

i think we're heading for 400 again....maybe in an hour

hey - lets buy some dominos pizza franchises when we're done

i love dominos

Anyone understand the effect of pegging Bay to USD will have regarding it's price?

1 BAY= 1 USD

The more important question is, how David Zembick will do it?

>dat huge buywall at 480

i'm gonna max out my coinbase LEL

**Well someone had to build a wall to help push the price up.**

what are buy and sell walls, am new.

I don't think now is the time to push the price up. Economy is going to rebalance itself post-fork; that's when the true pump begins (for all coins, following the chaos).

How high do you guys legit think this can go?

Resistance at 500 sats, seems to be bottoming out at 450 sats, I'm confident that 500 will be destroyed come release of version 1.16 of BitBay.

Buy wall - A huge purchase order in the order book

Sell wall - A huge sell order in the order book

Basically, huge amounts of buy/sell orders. Used to control price by setting lower/upper bounds, respectively.

For instance, a sell wall at 480 makes it stupid for anyone to ever buy above that, and a buy wall at 330 means it's very stupid for someone to sell below that.

Think of it like a game with optimal moves. That's essentially what it is.

Where can I find this information?

I'm in the same boat as you man, just getting into this crypto game since last Wednesday with the Eth spike.

tickling 500

are we breaking 500 ?>?????

Jesus why would someone go from 490 straight to 500. Stupid move.

look at all the ask prices now lol

Ya but its been sandwiched within 10-sat margins like that for the past hour. Could've strayed a bit closer to the buy-wall to trade the same amount of BTC.

Not like it matters that much, really

Wait so if this will get pegged to the USD, that means that later this year it is guaranteed to reach $1?

not in the grand scheme i suppose

Fucking no.

Well, there's a pretty hard wall at 503. I think it's going up from here, guys

Are you guys planning to pump and dump this or hold long term?

And anyone know how well done the fundamentals side of this is and the inflation rate?

PIVX is pump and dump

BAY is long term

it will not reach $1 for a long time, if ever

it might hit 10 cents though, that would put it in top 10

Need a better OP with actual info and links desu

Bitbay is #9 on Bittrex in volume.

Ill take 1 cent

see old thread baka

This.

I'm holding these long, with the popularity of crytpo at an ATH, this could really be worth a lot in a year or two.

Any idea why the wallet takes so long to sync, and if this affects its long-term viability?

whats ath

all time high

what do I need to earn passive bitbay?

a wallet? Im on a mac.

when is the "hard fork" coming and do you think it will effect us

what is the "hard fork"

Volume went from 60 to 120 now in 2 days

Not for me, but an empty OP doesn't add anything for new people

REEEEE how the fuck do I get in on this? Poloniex doesn't let me buy Boolberry.

sorry bud too busy getting rich, now fuck off

Not sure, again I've got a weeks worth of skin in the game.

But it's obvious it'll affect every cryptocurrency... I was thinking about it earlier today. Consider this: We're all buying this shit at 500 sats. 500 sats is pretty expensive now, though, so even if our investment balloons 1000x in sats it'll be worth much shittier sats. This makes it more likely for people to hold onto this coin long-term.

Essentially, I think people are buying coins for BTC but won't be selling them for BTC. If they'll be selling for anything, it'll be Eth (or Dash, or Monero, or whatever).

Alts will rise across the board, especially a coin with solid technical development like BitBay
The "Hard Fork" has to due with BTC possibly splitting into two coins. This would lead to a sell off of BTC, and a drastic rise in alt-coins.

Since BitBay has all the development ready that Ethereum had plans for, it isn't hard to see where this is going.