Might be getting a 2012 r35 gtr soon. anything to watch out for when inspecting one...

might be getting a 2012 r35 gtr soon. anything to watch out for when inspecting one? i know the earlier ones had transmission issues.

Attached: r35.jpg (1000x479, 61K)

The main transmission issue to watch out for is acute lack of manual.

I've heard that a lot of GTRs have a problem where the 3rd pedal goes missing.

hah

No manual, no buy. I don't even give a shit how fast the auto transmission is. I do hope you enjoy your r35 though.

What's up with this "manual transmission GTR" meme that's been plaguing this place for the last few days?

Don't you understand the transmission is the thing that makes the GTR as fast as it is?

Attached: 1520019074626.png (750x650, 64K)

They're just kids that need a hard stick in their hand to be remembered they're men.

>inb4 burger
I'm European and don't drive auto, but mainly because that's expensive

Watch out for the issue where it's outperformed by Bubba's 'vette.

Attached: ce15af8179ae67ac2103fa9643fa8ace.jpg (1024x768, 160K)

Weeb car
Best to get anus extensions before buying, otherwise you're in for a bad time when your ass gets torn open from the onslaught of neckbeard armchair racers that fap over the gook-built shitbox

I'm 35 and it's just more enjoyable to drive with a manual transmission. Period.

only people who dislike manual are the physically disabled or the mentally retarded
this is a fact

you are going to trigger lots and lots of GM cucks

go for it

Attached: 2015-chevrolet-corvette-z06-nissan-gt-r-nismo-willow-springs.jpg (2048x1901, 777K)

This. Buy a motorcycle instead because you need a testosterone infusion

>sour grapes: the thread

>auto tranny is what gives the GTR its insanely god tier balance of grip, power and braking despite its big weight
if autofags were gassed the avarage iq of the planet would shoot up and we'd get better cars.

Not OP but I’ve never driven a manual. Is it really practical for a daily driver? I enjoy leaning my seat back and cruising with the windows down, won’t a manual ruin my comfy good time?

Watch out for the turbo bearings.

Yes it will. Id only have a manual as a track car or a short errand runner. They're annoying in traffic and take away from the comfy

amen, i wish they would fuck off back to /r/cars

all you need for practicality of a daily driver is a passanger seat, a comfortable drivers seat, radio, and a comfortable seating position.
Everything else is useless weight that makes the car worse to drive

this is autism. ABS and traction control = useless weight. Traction control = useless weight. Air conditioning, seatbelts, airbags = useless weight

You’re a fucking idiot

these manual faggots just want to be harkened back to the days of their civic, enjoy the superior dual clutch

Watch out for transmission, they might be broken or will break in the near future. The tranny almost always needs repair in earlier models.
You might need to still be cautious for later model ones too because people like to launch and abuse the hell out of them regardless