Which car will be the quickest in one year from now? My guess will be the Aston Martin Redbull car

Which car will be the quickest in one year from now? My guess will be the Aston Martin Redbull car.

Attached: AM-RB-001_03-(1).jpg (1160x700, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8jdh-Psq3Ec
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Devel Sixteen

Attached: imagesvc.timeincapp.com.jpg (1440x810, 68K)

And you think they actually will hold their promises?

Nope

It will be an absolute failure of a car, I guarantee.

If it will even come out.

>5 9
how is anyone going to fit in this tiny ass car?

Attached: aston_1.jpg (900x596, 94K)

This piece of sandnigger trash has existed for more than 5 years and there is absolutely no proof it can even go over 5mph

because you lay down in it, also they measure you when you order the car if I remember correctly.

>5000HP
"No"

although devel is total bullshit, the engine exists and does make 5000hp
youtube.com/watch?v=8jdh-Psq3Ec

i guess you could put it in a boat or something

Attached: SME_V16_1216_DSC_8234.jpg (2040x1366, 441K)

The new Honda Civic premium or whatever car gets the most advertising this year on tv for goyim

Quadruple turbo V16

Attached: download.png (234x216, 6K)

What is ''quickest''? 0-400 kph? 0-400-0? For 0-100 probably the amg project one as it'll have '''''''''awd'''''''with electric motors in the front and more F1 tech.Probably not the koenigsegg with wheelspin up to 250 kph.

Updated Valkyrie for comparison.
For a road car around a circuit.
Project One will beat in acceleration up to around 200km/h, but top speed should go to the Valkyrie due to higher P/W and more hp period, drag is probably similar.
0-400-0 would also go to the Valkyrie.

Attached: aston-martin-valkyrie_06-news.jpg (1160x760, 99K)

Funny how the most impressive part of the car is actually functional but they probably have no idea how to cool the thing.
Stupid oilniggers.

it has a more rounded shape now
looses the falconry nose

Attached: Devel-Sixteen.jpg (1280x960, 553K)

V A P O R W A R E

To say how fast it would be, AMG said that the Project One could probably beat the absolute 'Ring record of 6:11.

Why do they start timing a lap just before turn 1 and yet end the lap at the line just after the last corner?

Attached: c_two_dynamic_01.jpg (1959x1102, 255K)

Accidental tagged

>quad snails
Thats a whole lot of succ