Is a miata a soyboys car of choice?

is a miata a soyboys car of choice?

Attached: hYVoY7Z.jpg (1600x1067, 235K)

Ironically it's a car for people who are relatively secure in their masculinity, unlike S2K owners who repress their sexuality by hitting the juice and buying an angry looking car.

probably

I love them, but its cause when I went through highschool no one asked me for rides

100%.

Cheap, undersized, slow, quiet, displacelet, homogeneous looks. It's a go-kart. It's a pre-pubescent car-let, a car that basically hasn't hit puberty yet and turned into something good - for pre-pubescent manlets who haven't yet defined themselves as men.

Much of the time, they can't yet afford the vehicle they want - whether that's V8 or a 'charged up small motor on a rally car, etc.

Like adolescence, it's a stepping stone to better things, not an end destination. Calling the pajama-boy phase an end destination is soy, as is this car.

Are you buying it to try to get a positive reaction out of people, or are you buying it because you want to?

Depends where you live

around here, they're rare as fuck, so much so that the one that I own was the first one I've seen in real life, and honestly people really fucking like it because you mostly just see golf 2, E series compacts or 46s driving around amids a sea of minivans and clios

but such is life on the balkan

Attached: tumblr_n11snnH11s1rurj1yo1_1280.jpg (1024x723, 133K)

soyboy miata driver detected

well i just got one a month ago, you pretty much summed it up. wanted an sti but realized how much mainteance costs would fuck me over. also insurance is way too much here.

still prefer to drive a miata than a e39 riced out by some muzzies that had to loan it.

Attached: 7ba501f4381e8237715297290a57ebe614a778ba_hq.jpg (1024x683, 75K)

I would hate to be so insecure in my masculinity that I constantly worried about how others viewed my sexuality based on the car that I drove.

Attached: n.jpg (720x720, 91K)

I don't even own one lel, I'm just not a faggot that's so insecure about his own taste that he has to rag on other people's cars to maintain the illusion that his car is in any way a better value equation.

Attached: 9e6.jpg (614x632, 41K)

>I don't even own one
So much soy that he defends soymobiles

The last miata I saw had three young men in it.

exactly! it's about being secure! the last miata brony meet I went to was so full of secure masculine aura the passers by were gagging and holding their noses as they walked by us.

Attached: brony.jpg (500x487, 99K)

>The last miata I saw had three young men in it.

It's called a "soup kitchen"

Depends on if the owner/driver does any mods to it. A stock miata is not soy.

There's a miata in my area driving around once in a blue moon that has the right to bear arms from the constitution excerpt on the rear windshield. Dude also has a dashcam. I'm almost 100% sure it is /k/ but have asked on there a couple times and nobody knows.

>Projecting this hard

No, but it is the main target from insecure soy boys that are so insecure about themselves that call other people soy boys because of the car they drive.

What type of person would drive this car?

>Type of car I drive

Attached: clio.jpg (2256x1496, 2.84M)

The men I've personally known to drive Miatas were middle-aged dads who made good money but didn't want to spend too much on toys for themselves because they have a sense of responsibility to their families. If that's a soyboy then so be it.

Stop using terms you don't understand

Gottem #rekt #secureboys #holdinghandswithfriendsisfun #secureheterosexualmalemaleanalsex

Yes.

soucre: Miata owner

Attached: 38588835386_8b316e967a_k.jpg (2048x1536, 822K)

a teenager that got their licence yesterday and cant afford a E36, E30 or a passat like his friends

>Stop using terms you don't understand

hahahahaha ok kid

Attached: b8 ocelot laugh.jpg (450x450, 30K)

Ironically more expensive to insure than those cars

H-how?

here you'll spend like 200 euros for a clio, even an RS
compared to 300-500 for an E36

100% this

They're fun because the homogeneous feminine-ish curves will 100% piss off people with fragile masculinity while being inviting to average people.

Though, they are rare near me because they have to be second cars due to snow.

>is a miata a soyboys car of choice?
There's a lot to unpack in that question. Let it be clear that the soyboy demographic as a whole doesn't really buy RWD sportscars regardless of how small, cute, or underpowered it is. Realistically they wouldn't even be looking in the Miata's direction especially given how old the car is (NA, NB, and even the NC at this point).

That said, the Miata is definitely an enthusiast's car -- especially the case for older models. However, that is NOT to say that car enthusiasts cannot be soyboys at the same time. Enthusiasts come from many walks of life. Furthermore, I feel that the Miata has a wide appeal for a variety of car enthusiasts hence why car was so popular.

If we may rephrase the original question posited in the OP to something like:
>"Is the Miata the soyboy enthusiasts' car of choice?"
...then there is enough to build a case supporting that theory. But as it the original question stands, I must say that the answer is a very solid "No."

Attached: dazzle pensive.png (667x429, 266K)

>Rags on s2k owners
>Claims to not rag on other people's cars
>??

But it's a god tier platform for mods and nothing is more satisfying than enraging the miata soyboys

>BUT YOU RUINED THE WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION
>MIATAS AREN'T MEANT TO BE TURBO HARDTOPS ITS AN MGB TRIBUTE
>REEE POPUP DELETE SOMEONE REPORT THIS MAN TO THE DIVERSITY POLICE

this, but I feel like non enthusiasts hate the miata for being girly, not actual enthusiasts

does driving a really fast car make women wet like you put your can put your entire torso in there with absolutely no resistence

Except the S2000 is objectively a better car

I'm an enthusiast and I hate it for being a convertible.

I'm an enthusiast and I hate it for being slow

call it all you want, but a NB with a fastback hardtop is pure sex

Attached: download (2).jpg (372x135, 8K)

This. And it makes women wet. Miatas are instant friend zone cars

the point of a miata isn't to have a fast car. Its to become a fast and comptent drive in a lightweight fun car.

Any schmuck wth a lil money can make a car fast or buy one thats fast. But how many schmucks will make a 100hp 1.8l shitbox run fast times on a track? not much.

fuck

Attached: fixedthat.jpg (915x334, 141K)

>And it makes women wet. Miatas are instant friend zone cars

jokes and memes aside. How old are you and what makes you think this way?

Also what car do you own?

I agree with it being a stepping stone car. I don't mind my 3k saturn but I'd rather have a 6k miata if I can pay cash. They hold their value a little better and I never use the back seat because I'm a loser on Veeky Forums with no friends. I'd buy a manual because I have no friends to text-and-drive.

Mostly I'm going to buy it because I used to be morbidly obese a few years ago and I told myself I'd buy a roadster if I lost the weight. 255lbs lost so far, 20 left until I hit normal bmi and earn my miata.

A miata+a few simple mods costs less than a fast car

OP and everyone else that makes these threads are such insecure fags they constantly need to ask on an anonymous Taiwanese anime board whether they approve of the car they secretly desire

just get one and stop shitposting

Attached: IMG_20180223_113105.jpg (480x640, 65K)

good on you user and godspeed.

You're going to enjoy the MX5

Attached: 5_img_9690_l.jpg (4272x2848, 1.88M)

I have nevers seen a NA with removed popups that didnt look like shit

good on you.

Attached: 14719048_1130473253713274_5830317168293576704_n.jpg (1080x1080, 217K)

hate to break it to you
but it doesnt look good mang

It looks better than popups. You have to give him that.

eh
maybe if it was modified to have popdowns
like pic related

Attached: Pop_down_headlight_cover.jpg (600x450, 31K)

what can mere men do against such ice cold coolness

>What type of person would drive this car?
Someone who knows what's up, that's who. Also not American.

good on you.

Attached: 28843011352_d8379943a9_o.jpg (2000x1333, 1.56M)

Ok that’s fucking fresh

>255lbs lost so far
wew that's great stuff user, definitely earned yourself a miata.

Attached: verynice.png (500x522, 116K)

Is that Molly

My brother owned a miata and he had to drive me somewhere once at my fatass weight. Felt like squeezing into a clown car. He said "it's usually really quick when it's just me" while we were driving too. Felt bad bro...

the soyest car of them all

Attached: 2951066d4ac75b157ddd2b7bfc8ea4e9.jpg (400x240, 19K)

yes in america
only a soyboy would buy something like this in a country where there is almost no roads for such a car

The NA is very feminine, like the VW New Beetle. But the NB looks much better and is a lot less girly. Kinda like a mini Viper. It's also a better car overall.

Attached: 10ae.jpg (1024x768, 107K)

stop driving pigfat boats

Attached: $_75.jpg (430x222, 21K)

the fuck? nb is the gayest one
funfact: it got facelifted so fast because it was considered too gay even for mazda

Attached: 243.jpg (640x884, 132K)

holy shit
that's so fucking gay it's even gayer than the mr2 and miata combined
how the fuck is this even possible

NB in its stock form is fucking ugly mate.

Attached: 35363661584_bfd91b1217_k.jpg (2048x1536, 743K)

soy boys drive eco freindely hatchbacks duh

It's a car for nerds

There is literally nothing soy about buying a cute car

It's a Smart. It's built in France. It's 3-banger. Of course it's gay. But very fun to drive.

I never said the NB is beautiful but it's not as bad as the NA. The NB in your pic looks uglier than a stock one.

Perhaps not, but it's pretty gay.

But not as gay as fucking another guy in his ass and then doing a rimjob

>having a cute gf is gay

Calling a car cute is full blow soy you fucking faggot.

still prefer the na

Attached: fws5bct.jpg (1280x853, 545K)

I thought the whole gay stereotype was because two gay men/women do not have children so they don't need a back seat.

Put a busa engine in it and work on making your own CF body panels and it's the polar opposite of gay

Car and motorcycle culture is full of posers who need everything to be a status symbol and a substitute for a personality.

Attached: 2017-honda-cbr1000rr-ym17-234.jpg (1000x667, 82K)

Fuck off cunt. Mx5 is cute

That sounds more like /pol/ logic
>what are YOU doing to help the white race!? 2 seaters are for degenerates! breed and have so many white children that you need a minivan!

cool guy.
if it was v6 full blown ultimate shitbox, the absolute gigamadman

Just don’t take anything to heart.

its because you have shit taste my friend its ok.

Attached: 35394859533_3f129f668c_k.jpg (2048x1536, 668K)

>canards on a Miata
No U

how often do those hoses pop off

Lol you must be the one from that other thread who claimed that having a cute car is the same thing as having a cute gf.

You must absolutely love driving your new Beetle to build-a-bear.

Attached: 6610053cfb815dd2924e5612b026dbae.jpg (600x450, 70K)

Beetles aren't cute, they're soiboy

Beetles are cute the same way Miatas are cute

You are just a bunch of shitheads with shitty used cars, poorfags

in my country soyboys don't drive, they take the bus. and miatas are old couple cars who cruise around on spring and summer weekends.

No. The mx5 is like a cute anime gf and the beetle is a German numale faggot with fwd and no air-cooled engine in the back

>225 pounds lost
Fuck me that's practically an entire miata engines worth of weight. Enjoy your new car senpai.

I'm 33

and I own a miata

You just suck at game bro, get good

Mainly only if you keep it stock, otherwise it's a great platform.

25 and an s2k. Women always come up to me and talk to me about how much they like my car

It doesn’t have anything to do with game. Miatas are femine cars and they dry up pussys

>Doesn't have anything to do with game
>Thinks cars are what gets women in bed

Attached: createyourcharacter.png (1254x668, 1.1M)

A frenchman? I was actually looking at getting a clio RS, how are they to drive?

What car you drive can signal alot about you to other people

the true soyboy car of choice, brought to you by soybaru.

Attached: 2015-Subaru-WRX-STI-front-three-quarter.jpg (4000x2666, 2.77M)