/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Shadowverse is a fun, free digital card game for females.

Starforged Legends New Expansion Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=dPMUVnw7WEI

Starforged Legends Card Previews
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1220509952

To get Hanemiya Arisa sleeve and emblem, change your steam language to JP and switch back to your default language. Unlike the idol sleeves, you can use this in ENG.

Want 5 free packs?
Just change the language of your client to korean and claim 5 free packs from your crate.

Nerf announcements
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=364
>The gold Runecraft follower Falise, Leonardian Mage will no longer have the effect “Enhance (7): Evolve this follower.”
>The legendary Shadowcraft follower Demonlord Eachtar will now have the effect “Necromancy (8): Summon 2 Zombies. Give all other allied followers +2/+0 and Rush until the end of the turn (whether Necromancy was activated or not).”
>The bronze Bloodcraft follower Big Knuckle Bodyguard will now cost 5 instead of 4.
>The silver Bloodcraft follower Scarlet Sabreur will now have the effect “Bane. Fanfare: Deal 2 damage to an enemy follower. Then restore 2 defense to your leader.”

Leader poll results
twitter.com/shadowversegame/status/890134639402209281

Official Website
shadowverse.com/

Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vOTAzZ1Ux0I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/ourguy/

/svg/ is my favorite anime

3rd for aegis needs nerfs

Stop trying to impersonate /ourguy/ user.

I dare you to come up with a more boring flagship legendary

nerf haven btw

>for females
when did this meme start?

reminder to not pretend putting cards into play and destroying them is a new effect you will embarass yourself in the end

Who the fuck are you

Zeus.

>use the new thread as an excuse to ignore everything that was just posted that completely defeated your "argument"
Here, I'll post mine again:

It's new because nothing else takes a follower from hand, kills it instantly, then throws its ATK out as damage. Nep doesn't pull from hand or do damage, Lion pulls from hand but only amulets and also doesn't do damage. It's not similar to Nep because it cannot do what Nep can do; at best it relies on you having the Khawy in hand on turn 7 to still do less than Nep, and even then order of effects would almost definitely have Zodiac's damage proc before Khawy's last words, meaning sometimes Khawy won't even heal you. It's not similar to Lion because Lion comes out earlier, can't target any card from hand that Zodiac can target, and generally serves as a tempo play, while Zodiac is never gonna be able to generate the same amount of raw board advantage.

Here's a really easy way to tell if the card is unique or not: Would you run it in place of either Nep, or Lion, or whatever other card you might think it's too similar to? No? Then it's not interchangeable and not the same fucking thing. Now for the love of fuck, please shitpost about something else.

during RoB

Stop replying, it's painfully obvious he's just shitposting

this is nice general

>nerf class cards
>dont touch neutrals at all
hmmm i really wonder what could happen after that

Forte!

Zeus

Are you a blatant samefag, or just discord defending discord?

>turn 7 zodiac demon pop dark alice
>turn 8 call of cocytus enhance
>turn 9 2nd zodiac demon pop servant of darkness
THIS WAS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE

reminder

>h-HA the card isn't LITERALLY the same in every single aspect get d-defeated kid....
the fucking thing
>PUTS A CARD
>INTO PLAY
>AND
>DESTROYS IT
>TRIGGERING LAST WORDS
>AN EFFECT THAT HAS BEEN AROUND SINCE ROB
there was no argument to begin with you were always wrong and you clearly know it

Forte will always stay in my deck and heart.

Reminder that Eris is forever seventeen.

>turn 6 midnight haunt x2
>turn 7 zodiac alice
>turn 8 double ptp

nerf dragon btw

>>turn 6 do nothing
>>turn 7 do nothing
>>turn 8 do nothing
ebin

>Reminder that Eris is forever seventy.
Fixed.

Sword truly is honest craft.

>all the viable/cool combos involving zodiac demon also involve dark alice
what did KMR mean by this?

>dark alice

RUNA!

>implying putting a card from hand into play is the same as putting a card from deck into play
>implying putting an amulet into play is the same as putting a follower into play
>implying doing damage equal to the destroyed follower's attack is the same as not doing that

>you will never be this retarded.

>tfw no prebuilt neutral deck with alternate art for Alice

>cant react to it if going second
>has to evolve sacrifice into the other 5/5

alright. so you guys have been complaining how underwhelming zodiac demon is. the how would you design the zodiac demon?

if alice is your wincon 1 odin with evo is enought to beat your deck
stop being delusional

Necromancy (3): Summon a Zombie.
Repeat for remaining shadows or until your board is full.
Fanfare: Then give all other followers +2/+0 and Rush until the end of the turn. (Regardless if Necromancy was activated or not)

>can't acknowledge that you released an overpowered tribe and either nerf neutrals or use them as the new standard for future expansions, citing them as a way to keep us from sliding into a spell/control meta like early magic.
>instead nerf specific neutral decks one at a time only for a new one to pop up in a different craft after each nerf
This is probably the stupidest way I've seen a company handle patch hotfixes.

Would you give her a hug?

it's funny how they bounce from neutral to midshadow and back
fucking idiots

cute
CUTE

reminder that shadow is literally the most balanced and honest craft

>PUTS A CARD INTO PLAY
>AND DESTROYS IT
>TRIGGERING LAST WORDS
>still pretending it's not the same because admitting he was wrong in an anonymous imageboard would hurt his internet pride too much
my god this is gold

Enough shitposting, the meta isn't bad enough to justify this anymore. It's finally time to go back to waifuposting

discord?

have you ever seen a dalice deck? do you seriously believe people will want to play it in a full neutral deck?
the biggest reason its played is to thin your deck to get your win cons more quickly (e.g. satan). Zodiac dude just makes it so you dont lose tempo by playing alice while its actually threatening enough to close the game by itself.

Post cards you desperately want to be good

>satan is a wincon
>post DE
user...

>have most of the leggos I need for a couple forest decks, think It shouldn't cost that much to create them
>spend 15k vials on golds

nani

This is how I suspect dalice lists will shape into using demon
youtube.com/watch?v=vOTAzZ1Ux0I

They need to print a new line of floral fencers and cuckgels if they want to even out 1st/2nd.
Even forest would rather go first now.

You have the channaru episode?

>aggro shit
>aggro shit
>aggro shit
>people hopping on to the next neutral nigger bandwagon
>one semi-control deck in ladder, ramp dragon
>ungas still cry about Sibyl every single day because they deserve to win every game for playing followers on curve and hitting face

do i have to play this game through steam?

Why nerf Feria and Alice when you can nerf literally every single other card in the game instead?

>still pretending it's not the same because admitting he was wrong in an anonymous imageboard would hurt his internet pride too much
This is so funny. You're clearly talking about yourself.

>lion is the samething as zodiac!
>no user, follower and amulet are different things
>IT'S THE SAME THING
>Ok, how about the damage effect
>IT'S STILL THE SAME THING. HAHAHA THIS IS GOLD XDD

card is pretty great in take 2, only downside is not getting use of other necromancies you might draft unless you set up the shadows on your own turn

Play it on your phone

Nerf Sybil, Elana, Aegis, and Yurius pls

>puts
>a card
>into play
>and destroys it
>triggering
>last
>words
>B-B-BUT IT'SH NOT LITCHERALLY THE SAME THING IN EVERY SINGLE ASPECT HAHA BTFO
how many times do i have to repeat myself user? this is getting stale. nice reddit spacing btw

yeawh i guess i'll have to, dont really wanna use steam..

Stop replying to the retard already. He's probably the same faggot who keeps screaming about discord.

where did the kys shadownigger poster go? I miss him

/svg/ is an unga general, if most classes can unga on curve then it balanced to them.

t. discord

What's wrong with Steam?

>aggro blood that still loses to anti-aggro decks like it's supposed to
>aggro/midshadow that's finally realistically answerable
>aggro sword that's still mediocre as ever
>neutral haven that bricks more often than Daria and has less storm and burn than Daria
>aegis/seraph control haven, control Nep, ramp dragon all viable
The only thing I'll give you is people still complaining about Sibyl, but nothing would stop that no matter how good the meta was. Now post some waifus before this general becomes any more of a cesspit than it already is, please

my friends will see im playing a weeb card game
yeah i know blah blah please go on a lecture how about how much of a loser i am

>Eachtar gets nerfed to shit
>PTSDbabbies are still trying to find reasons to hate on shadow

just go into offline mode you gigantic pussy

>friends
forget them. the only thing that mattters is your waifu in HD

Nice friends.

>Arguing with retards that laugh at their own rambling
Why? You do know these subhuman are incapable of critical thought and only argue to "win" right? It's just going to keep posting reaction images and ignoring anyone who refutes it til it has the last laugh.

there's the nip equivalent of steam the name of which is escaping me at the moment, you can try that if another user has the name

dmm

If you're being unironic you have shit friends.

I want to marry Arisa and have her cheat on me on our wedding night with an orc.

is it really that much of a social stigma to play a game with anime art in public in western countries? i'm a seanigger and i play shadowverse on campus all the time, no one cares.

what do people hope to achieve with this childlike behaviour of spamming images?

they can see your recent activity too though

anime is pretty gay lets be honest

>he's a grown ass man who's worried about retards online bantering in his general direction
bruh

I would rather cut off my balls than publicly admit that I play Shadowverse.

>here user you were btfo have a pat in the head