teamfortress.tv/servers

>Tips and guides
Blog: tf2.com
Wiki: wiki.tf
Class guides: pastebin.com/u/TheOperator
FAQ: pastebin.com/6t7WNtgn
Mods: pastebin.com/bzzUK5tz
Steam status: steamstat.us steamgaug.es
Preview Loadout: whatsnext.loadout.tf | steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/158547475
HUDs: huds.tf
Game Traffic: steamcharts.com/app/440#1y

>Trading
Sites: scrap.tf | tf2outpost.com | backpack.tf | bazaar.tf
BP check: backpack.tf
Prices: backpack.tf | trade.tf
Scrapbanking: scrap.tf | scrapbank.me
Skins: p337.info/tfview/

>Competitive
Basics: playcomp.tf
Comp Wiki: comp.tf
Lobbies: tf2center.com/lobbies
Scripting: pastebin.com/1VmngMfJ | pastebin.com/H3WfKLaB
TF2 streams: teamfortress.tv
UGC (Global): ugcleague.com
ESEA (NA/EU): play.esea.net
ETF2L (EU): etf2l.org
AusFortress (AUS): ozfortress.com
AsiaFortress (Asia): asiafortress.com
FBTF (Brazil AHUE): teamfortress.com.br/forum/

>IRC
irc://irc.rizon.net/tf2g
pastebin.com/9S37Kk0W

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/9/91/Heavy_specialweapon09.wav?t=20110320073209
youtube.com/watch?v=BAufatieNEI
youtu.be/S4wIaYkDfI4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wtf

ikr

who is kizuna

literal who

Y/N?

drop the skin

oh yeah when was ryuke's next event

am i a literal who?

yes

i think

Sope drop nigga

Hey guys

oh.

post id please i am really curious

I feel so... stock. How will people know I have poor money management skills?

You already know my ID

id/me

literally who are you and this is coming from a literal who

what
what????
what what what

i acquired new weaponry, roll 8 to rename my pistol guild

im a huge faggot lamo

Kurt Cobain's Glock

HAHAHAH XDXDXD

rerolling for this myself

off yourself twat

Cyka Blyat

buy an australium then

Do you ever have new players ask you for help and if so do you usually try to?
Kup Teraz

I'm not a nigger.

Yes.
I give them basic tips based on what mistakes I see them make. Stupid shit like jumping to "trick" snipers, not spychecking, etc.

]when a spy tries to gun you down from behind but you just headshot him in return

SATISFYING KILL

wew

thanks

When I first started out I though the strange names were achivments that you could put on your guns, like you killed so many people that everybody left the server so you had a server clearing gun

Lol that's silly

when my scattergun got to hale's own mr saxton removed it from my inventory :(

>dat shotgun name
I dunno but it gave me good laugh. When thinking about all them ADADAD Pyros and Scouts, I can't help it.

>shotgun not centered
it's shit

>aiming with the force a nature right up in your face
do you want to bust your teeth out or something

get the fuck out you underage newfag

baited for this EXACT response
thanks for the (You)

dude, you got destroyed_banana'd

Made this guide for you, hope it helps

This "guide" is terrible and you should go post it on Reddit for all the epic upvotes you'll get.

>soldier main
>contributing to team's victory

honorary (You)

>Soldier main

Figuratively me

>soldier easy to master
umm?

Accurate and enjoyable to read.

This chart was clearly made by someone who has sub 500 hours played and only plays Payload and CTF.

>that absolute spy roast

>roast
>frogposter
go back to /v/ you insufferable faggot

spy mains are salty even outside of the game

why am I not surprised that you responded with a "umad???" and the word salty

Go back to camping the top of a stairwell faggot

Why do people say soldier takes no skill? Do they walk directly into chokes being spammed? Can they not surf? Do they not know what airstrafing is if they get airshot?

It's just not a hard class to learn. Other classes require more practice and technical skill for less payoff. Soldier isn't bad but he is no doubt the easiest class in the entire game.

because people in this thread are bad and think splash damage is a crutch, can't dodge slow ass rockets, try running into chokepoints filled with rocket spam instead of flanking, can't surf, can't airblast, can't play heavy, or just choose not to do any of these things and instead bitch and moan about how soldier is op.

So what you're saying is...soldier is an easier class to master than heavy, engineer, pyro, or sniper? How would you rank skill floor/ceiling for each class, then?

>splash damage isn't a crutch

Why do you think splash damage is a crutch, user? A bad that can do nothing but splash people isn't going to be getting any frags anytime soon.

>be a hard class to utilize well
>have many different roles in the game as a jack-of-all-trades-but-master-of-none
>can help Engineer to keep his shit together as Engineer provides a safe area
>can contribute to team fights by secondaries and flank when enemy lost their pick classes
>can ambush advancing pockets or halt their movement by denying their uber deploy
>can camp Medikits on a push to hunt down already low health enemies or harass enemy Snipers
>a good 60% of user base consists of furries to flaunt their cosmetics and find a potential e-faggot to satisfy their ego
>or a federico.gonzalez.2003 who can't go further than W+M1, teleport all over the place with a flame mojo as large as a truck
What went wrong?

i swear to fuck i have heard almost every single weapon or game mechanic called a crutch in this game

>explosives shouldn't explode
>i will endlessly complain about splash damage on soldier who has 4 very slow moving projectiles with damage falloff that take a while to reload but completely ignore that demoman is just as bad with his TWELVE explosives before having to reload, four of which have no damage falloff

But demoman takes skill!

Stickijump > Rocketojump

fuck i meant in this thread

>soldier is an easier class to master than heavy, engineer, pyro, or sniper?

Yes.

tfw played with oph today in a pub

meatshots are a crutch for scouts who can't f r a g with chip damage
the pistol is a crutch for scouts who can't kill with their scattergun chip damage
splash damage is a crutch for soldiers who can't aim directs
the direct hit is a crutch for soldiers who want to hit directs
the shotgun is a crutch for soldiers who can't aim rockets
the gunboats are a crutch for soldiers who get called out for using crutchy shotguns
banners are a crutch for soldiers who can't help out their enemy team solely by fragging
everything about pyro is a crutch
demoman is perfect in every way god i love black cocks
miniguns and shotguns are a crutch for heavies who can't go buffalo steak fists only
sentry guns are a crutch for engineers who can't aim their shotguns
the wrangler is a crutch for sentries who can't aim
medic is a crutch for bad teams who can't keep themselves alive without a mobile dispenser
headshots are a crutch for snipers who can't bother to hold still for a few seconds to charge a shot
the sydney sleeper is a crutch for snipers who can't hit headshots
man fuck spy

>the wrangler is a crutch for sentries who can't aim
good post

Is this fair? There's no other item like it on the market

Every ~10 seconds or so my models spaz out and/or the game stutters or puts me somewhere else (as if I'm lagging, except my ping is fine).

What gives?

10/10

>man fuck spy
Concise and informative, 10/10.

Your computer is crap.

>yes, I will main this
I read it in this voice wiki.teamfortress.com/w/images/9/91/Heavy_specialweapon09.wav?t=20110320073209

It absolutely is not. I'm running it at max settings with a cap at 120 FPS so my graphics card doesn't crap itself out showing off how easy TF2 is to run.

Packet loss due to network throttling.
Ping packets are 16 bytes but game packets are roughly 500 bytes.

why do you guys just argue about meaningless nonsense all the time?
Just play the game baka

WHO
WHOOOO

Don't you just love the cold snap coat?

why are there anonymouses arguing seemingly randomly

Huh. My internet is pretty fast too and it seems to exist on the few servers I tried, so could it perhaps be the game itself handing the networking strangely? I only just recently installed TF2 again but I'll try and get some fresh .cfg files.

This freezing thing happens to me too, and my computer can definitely handle running the game.
Every ~2 minutes or so the game will just freeze for about a second.

It's a matter of packet count, not latency or bandwidth. Your ethernet or wireless driver or hardware, router, modem, and/or ISP are limiting your packet count in some way.
Usually it's the shitty TP Link router you got on sale at Wally World.

Oh, and TF2+Steam is incapable of total saturation, it's due to low profile background processes like your Logitech mouse spyware report, Chrome automatically checking for updates, Microsoft spyware report, antivirus database check, etc. using just a tiny bit of data. The thing is a tiny bit is still a packet that needs to be assigned and routed, meaning if somewhere along the network route all packet addresses are occupied the last one to arrive (the biggest aka game data) gets dropped because there's nowhere to put it.

yes

aha!

youtube.com/watch?v=BAufatieNEI

Vote: Ban anonymous
Reason: Griefing
F1 - Yes
F2 - No

Are any of your weapons named after a fetish?

youtu.be/S4wIaYkDfI4
Espionage with a touch of autism

F

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Are Spies Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Don't Get Backstabbed Like Nigga Just Turn Around Haha

filename

yes, though it's more tasteful racism than WE. It's pretty good desu.

>Hol' up
It's racist.